Anime Guru
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum
Keiichi Anime Forever Anime News Fanart Wallpapers Forums Watch Anime Online Anime Fanfiction Anime Music Anime OSTs Anime OST

Anime Jukebox

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

The Krylic Club

4 posters

Go down

The Krylic Club Empty The Krylic Club

Post by Selena Wolfleo Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:21 am

Necro High. The school for the select few teenagers who are "different" from other kids. Most of us are just kids of different being or creatures. We have a few monster kids. Some are learning the Necromancing arts for their own purpose. We aren't evil in fact some of us don't even want to be here. I for one enjoyed life on the outside. A lot of kids have never seen life outside this relm. I guess to make it less... well weird we made some clubs. One club in particular stands out. A select few students who posess powers to turn into a specific breed of battle creaters called Krylics formed a club to train. I am a member of this club...
(Teaser want to see if anyone will like this.)
Selena Wolfleo
Selena Wolfleo

Female Posts : 11
Golden Tickets : 36

Back to top Go down

The Krylic Club Empty Re: The Krylic Club

Post by Lunar Wolf Fri Apr 08, 2011 5:16 pm

*tail whips and claps* ^^ (>> you better give damn credit to me for Krylics.)
Lunar Wolf
Lunar Wolf
The Joker Wolf

Female Pig
Golden Tickets : 3479

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo Neko Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:30 pm

^^ it's good i like it~
Momo Neko
Momo Neko
Neko Maniac

Female Dog
Golden Tickets : 4410
Location : I'm behind that tree over there. But I'm a ninja so you can't see me XD

Back to top Go down

Post by Selena Wolfleo Wed Apr 20, 2011 4:33 pm

I always give credit were credit is due my pet.... ^_^ Yes Luna came up with the Krylic thing. I made a story with it but the species itself is hers. Now on with the tale haha get it?

We are the elite Krylic club a band of kids specilized in the art of combat. Our training staff consists of only one female who knows the art well. We call her Luna. Her full name is Lunar Elcipse. She is our age but had lived much longer with her power. Tall and wiry with beautiful short dirty blond hair, she is our brown eyed expert. I respect her as my teacher, but she is also a very close friend. We have known eachother a little under a year now. I care for her quite well as if a younger, but smarter, sister. As for me I pride myself on my Krylic form. Mine is a cross between a wolf, a snow leopard, a ferret, and a kobra. Those are only the attributes you can see for now. Sometimes more can appear with age and training. My claws can split open a hide in under a second, I can spit acidic venom six feet, my teeth can nearly rip through sheet metal and I can see in the dark better than any human. These are just some of the things I can do off hand. Luna is much more experienced. Her tail is that of a lion and a scorpion and she can use it even if she is no where near close enough to you, or so you think... Her claws can rip through nearly anything, even her eyes can stun you. Luckily considering she is also poisonous, I am immune to most poisons. Her saliva is acidic and there are thousands of toxins in her venom, tail and claws. Another promising student is named Zack Riggs. He is a bear and horse Krylic thus far. He can run faster than any colt, also his eight inch claws can rip through bone. His hide is acid-proof and he also has a few other attributes horse-like that cannot be disscused in polight conversation. Yes he is my mate..er Boyfriend... We Krylics tend to be closer to our animal selves that human at times.... The room we practice in is specially desighned to not break down after our "special" setions. Acid and claw proof (A bit hard in our case) we can do as much damage to it as we want without ripping it to shreds. Black and silver it helps to also be easy to clean, yes we draw blood especially if we bring in other opponents, for some odd reason a lot of the other students think it is wise to challenge us to duels to test their stength. Most of them don't make it past round one without having to have the nurse called. Currently we had a line outside wanting to watch us dule a new student. His name is Sorce. His family has a long history in the art of Necromancy. Sorce is formally trained but wanted to attend this school as well. His opponent, Me.

Last edited by Lunar Wolf on Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
Selena Wolfleo
Selena Wolfleo

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunar Wolf Wed Apr 20, 2011 4:39 pm

*giggles tail rolling around* good job at descriptions, but.. my tail has the fur pattern of a grey and red tiger ^/////^ other than that, please continue?
Lunar Wolf
Lunar Wolf
The Joker Wolf

Female Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunar Wolf Wed Apr 20, 2011 4:43 pm

oh and would you like me to go in and fix your typos?
Lunar Wolf
Lunar Wolf
The Joker Wolf

Female Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Selena Wolfleo Wed Apr 20, 2011 5:06 pm

He didn’t look like much really, just a tall thinly muscled boy my age, dark purple hair in his bright blue eyes. Since I was top in the class aside from Luna I was chosen to fight him. He was also Zack’s cousin. I took off my cloths in the back of the arena; we tended to rip out of our cloths if we changed in them, and got ready for the fight. I’m partly magic-proof so he couldn’t kill me, we are partly immortal any way basically you can’t kill us with magic or guns or knives, only another Krylic can kill us. I was safe but I could still feel pain, a lot of pain. I stepped into the arena; I look like a very large thin wolf-like purple leopard. Most of us are strange colors. He smiled at me almost mockingly. I roared. He just put his hands up and continued to look at me. I leapt at him feigning right then swinging my tail like a whip at his legs. He jumped into the air and hit me full force in the rump with a stunning spell. It hit me like a physical blow but nothing more. I jumped after him my claws fully extended. He kicked my ribcage and sent my flying. I could hear Luna commenting to Zack about my style of attack. She said I was leaving myself too open. I growled deep in my throat then turned back to Sorce. He was standing there just as cool as he was walking in. I spat like a cobra at his unprotected chest. He tried to dodge but a little still got on his shoulder. The scent of burnt flesh filled the air. I snarled in triumph and leapt for his face while he was inspecting his shoulder. He caught me. He actually caught me and held me there. I was spitting and struggling like a mad beast but his grip held firm. I managed to turn and jack rabbit my claws over his stomach and groin. That made him let go in a heart beat. I leapt at him again and he hit me full force with a killing spell in the face. I howled in pain and anger, blinded for a moment. I circled back and watched him wearily. He was bleeding from his scratches and his shoulder was giving off green acrid smoke. I growled a laugh. He didn’t look cool anymore, he looked positively pissed. Suddenly, with no words from him or motion from his hands, arms came from the underground and grabbed my paws. I snarled and tried to move but the undead held firm. He walked forward and kicked me square in the jaw. My saber fangs dug into his foot as I turned my head slightly. It was his turn to howl in pain. He leapt backwards cursing and yelling. The spell loosened and I leapt at his chest, knocking him to the ground. He rolled and pinned me grabbing my chest fur and screaming a curse into my face. I felt my body go numb. I couldn’t move. He smiled evilly into my face and stepped off holding his arms above him. The room was silent. No one had ever beaten a Krylic and Sorce was now standing above a paralyzed beast. I felt the curse lose its grip and pounced on him going straight for his throat in my blind fury. I had my jaw to his neck when something knocked into my side. Luna with all her beastly fury pinned me to the ground. “Don’t kill students intentionally you know the law!” He mind snarled into mine with the power of a cat 5 hurricane. I lowered my ears and nuzzled her jaw whimpering tail tucked. “I’m sorry…” I said to her as she let me up. I slunk to the back to get my cloths and get changed.

I tried to not have typos in my story sorry if you would like to feel free I was only describing the shape not the fur pattern by the way.)
Selena Wolfleo
Selena Wolfleo

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunar Wolf Wed Apr 20, 2011 5:14 pm

omg I wanna fight D: Could i might possibly type this with you?
Lunar Wolf
Lunar Wolf
The Joker Wolf

Female Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Selena Wolfleo Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:47 pm

Go for it I'm always open to a story buddy lol The Krylic Club 1986161020
Selena Wolfleo
Selena Wolfleo

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunar Wolf Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:43 pm

Luna's Point of View:

Crouching beside my fallen student, slash best friend, I pulled my large grey ears back, my irredescent fur gleaming under the low light casted by the bulbs. Selena pouted for her mistake, and I felt bad for having scolded her to harshly, still, she could've killed Sorce, my newest student. As she stood, I noticed a slight limp in her step, "Yo, Stallion!" I shouted, Riggs came up instantly. "Take care of her okay?" My voice was light, kind. My brown eyes faded back to white as I turned my attention to, Source. "Very well, my dear." I commented on his stance. Standing up to a full, my size rivaled that of a T-rex, however being in such a small space, I resumed the size of a very large horse. My body rippled, muscles tensing, fur bristling as my fangs dripped a delicious scented venom. "Seeing how you did just then, consider a battle with me?" I asked, offering politely, my tail warping and fading from how quickly it whipped side to side. Sorce, the necromancer gave me a smirk and nod. Cocky bastard he is, with a gentle nod I sat on my haunches and awaited his attack. I saw the magik channeling within his body as he began to summon a spell, and I quickly shot a pool of venom before me, with which I dove into, vanishing into what seemed a large pool of black that shone red in the light.

Selenas Point of view: (Selena you add this part >>
Lunar Wolf
Lunar Wolf
The Joker Wolf

Female Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Selena Wolfleo Thu Apr 21, 2011 6:31 pm

I stood at the back of the arena watching my friend battle. As Luna disapeared I smirked. She was always crafty and thats something I adored about her. Zack was tending to a small gash on my leg as I wrapped my tail around him purring. He was kind of our mender when I wasn't able to help. He patched me up or others when I was in battle or not able to help. Luna called him Stallion as a joke since the way our relationship has been over our year and a half of engagement. I watched for her and Sorce's next move as he watched the ground for her reapperance...
Selena Wolfleo
Selena Wolfleo

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunar Wolf Thu Apr 21, 2011 6:35 pm

Luna:
From inside my 'puddle' that took up the entire arrena, I saw Sorces ankles and feet inside my liquid, I also saw his world through my blood, but he couldnt see me, at all. I swam around his ankles, nipping, and then suddenly, my body wrapped around his legs like a snake, and jerked him down beneath my bloody surface, I listending to him struggle in my hold, but the more he moved, the more of my toxin infested needles sunk into his skin. You see, my fur is made of barbed needles. Each containing a toxin specialized for hacking and overriding the nervous systems of my victims and making them stiff and still. Soon, his body wasn't able to move and I could hear him drowning in my veins. Looking up I watched silver bubbles of life, escape his motionless face. With a dark growl, I sneered and grabbed his throat in my jaws.

Within an Instant, I snapped us out of the illusion I had casted. Though i was fine, dry and still in the same spot, Sorce had fallen over, panting and twitching with fear and pain, needle pricks double rowwed, lined his neck where I had bit him, and his whole body was soaked in my blood, the acid was weak by my choice and I whipped my tail, smirking. Sorce remained collapsed, in a heap of his own failure. Though, in my attempt to override his mind, i had no problem. The boy was physically strong yes, and his spell casting even better, but his mind barrier, is all too weak.
Lunar Wolf
Lunar Wolf
The Joker Wolf

Female Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunar Wolf Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:26 pm

A nurse was called in, the rabbit-like cats came in quickly, picking up Sorce and carrying him off. Fading back to my human self, I turned around and looked at my snow leopard and stallion. "You do know that I'm going to have to punish you now, right?" I said softly, eyes right on the saber fanged beast. I sighed, and my facial expression was sad, soft. "Yeah.." She murmured. Pulling herself up to a stand, she walked herself over toward the ring I stood in. "Since you want to fight with rage, come at me."

Luna had no more murmured the words then I had realized how much trouble I was in for. I thought she'd make me fight Zack, or maybe do a few laps, but she was going to make me fight her! Worst of all though,
She wasn't going to fight back...
at all..

Last edited by Lunar Wolf on Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Lunar Wolf
Lunar Wolf
The Joker Wolf

Female Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo Neko Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:57 pm

wow this is really good^^
Momo Neko
Momo Neko
Neko Maniac

Female Dog
Location : I'm behind that tree over there. But I'm a ninja so you can't see me XD

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunar Wolf Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:03 pm

I agree, but Selena needs to write MOAR D:<
Lunar Wolf
Lunar Wolf
The Joker Wolf

Female Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo Neko Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:00 pm

yes she does<-<
Momo Neko
Momo Neko
Neko Maniac

Female Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Rainbow Dash Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:39 pm

Please, write more~?
Rainbow Dash
Rainbow Dash

Golden Tickets : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunar Wolf Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:50 pm

nyah!!!

WRITE MORE SELENA DX
Lunar Wolf
Lunar Wolf
The Joker Wolf

Female Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo Neko Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:36 pm

she's not here!DX
Momo Neko
Momo Neko
Neko Maniac

Female Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum