Anime Guru
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum
Keiichi Anime Forever Anime News Fanart Wallpapers Forums Watch Anime Online Anime Fanfiction Anime Music Anime OSTs Anime OST

Anime Jukebox

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Do you have a favorite anime voice actor or actress?

2 posters

Go down

Do you have a favorite anime voice actor or actress? Empty Do you have a favorite anime voice actor or actress?

Post by KazumaSB Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:29 pm

All right, here is another question. Do you have a favorite anime voice actor or actress?
You can give a male and female favorite if you want, otherwise just list your favorites. Very Happy

For male voices mine would probably be either Kouji Yusa or Wakamoto Norio. I love to hear both of their voices in an anime. For female voices I really like Ayako Kawasumi and Mai Nakahara.

I have some other favorites but I don't feel like looking up their names right now. Do you have a favorite anime voice actor or actress? 4151311366

So who are your favorites? Let's hear it! Very Happy
KazumaSB
KazumaSB
Anime God

Male Buffalo
Golden Tickets : 1725

Back to top Go down

Do you have a favorite anime voice actor or actress? Empty Re: Do you have a favorite anime voice actor or actress?

Post by Momo Neko Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:35 pm

Vic Mignogna is one of my favs and also Kyle Hebert, and Laura Bailey.
Momo Neko
Momo Neko
Neko Maniac

Female Dog
Golden Tickets : 4410
Location : I'm behind that tree over there. But I'm a ninja so you can't see me XD

Back to top Go down

Do you have a favorite anime voice actor or actress? Empty Re: Do you have a favorite anime voice actor or actress?

Post by KazumaSB Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:52 am

I don't listen to English as often so I'm not as familiar with those. I'll have to pay more attention to the voices when I watch anime in English.

Do you know what anime they voice acted in?
KazumaSB
KazumaSB
Anime God

Male Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo Neko Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:19 pm

well Vic Mignogna voiced Edward Elric from Fullmetal Alchemist and Laura Bailey voiced Tohru Honda from Fruits Basket and Kyle Hebert voiced Kiba Inuzuka from Naruto ^^ those are some i know they voiced^^
Momo Neko
Momo Neko
Neko Maniac

Female Dog
Location : I'm behind that tree over there. But I'm a ninja so you can't see me XD

Back to top Go down

Post by KazumaSB Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:52 pm

Momo Neko wrote:well Vic Mignogna voiced Edward Elric from Fullmetal Alchemist and Laura Bailey voiced Tohru Honda from Fruits Basket and Kyle Hebert voiced Kiba Inuzuka from Naruto ^^ those are some i know they voiced^^

Those are some pretty big roles. I don't think I've watched FMA, Naruto, or Fruits Basket in English yet. When I rewatch them I'll watch it in the English dub versions and see what they sound like. Very Happy
KazumaSB
KazumaSB
Anime God

Male Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo Neko Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:45 pm

oh and Vic Mignogna also voices Zero from Vampire Knight^^
Momo Neko
Momo Neko
Neko Maniac

Female Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by KazumaSB Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:48 pm

Cool. Very Happy
KazumaSB
KazumaSB
Anime God

Male Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo Neko Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:53 pm

X3 yup~
Momo Neko
Momo Neko
Neko Maniac

Female Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by KazumaSB Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:38 pm

I haven't seen Vampire Knight in English yet either. I'm trying to watch new ones right now before I rewatch some oldies. Oh well. I'll get around to it sometime.

This is kind of sad...but I recently learned that Japanese voice actress Tomoko Kawakami died last month at age 41 from cancer. Sad
She did voices like Misuzu Kamio from Air and Soifon from Bleach.

I was really sad when I heard the news...Sad

KazumaSB
KazumaSB
Anime God

Male Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo Neko Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:55 pm

DX thats horrible.
Momo Neko
Momo Neko
Neko Maniac

Female Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down