Anime Guru
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Similar topics
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum
Keiichi Anime Forever Anime News Fanart Wallpapers Forums Watch Anime Online Anime Fanfiction Anime Music Anime OSTs Anime OST

Anime Jukebox

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

If you owned the world...

3 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

If you owned the world... Empty If you owned the world...

Post by Lunar Wolf Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:03 am

If you owned the world, and ruled it mightly, what would you do?

Would you be evil or good?

Just post

Evil

or

Good

Whichever you post, I will come up with a mini bio for you~ And you can describe what you would do in a situation such as the one I give you "D
Lunar Wolf
Lunar Wolf
The Joker Wolf

Female Pig
Golden Tickets : 3479

Back to top Go down

If you owned the world... Empty Re: If you owned the world...

Post by KazumaSB Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:59 pm

Awesome idea, I like it. Very Happy

I would be Good.
KazumaSB
KazumaSB
Anime God

Male Buffalo
Golden Tickets : 1725

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo Neko Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:33 pm

yeah me too i would definantly be Good. Very Happy
Momo Neko
Momo Neko
Neko Maniac

Female Dog
Golden Tickets : 4410
Location : I'm behind that tree over there. But I'm a ninja so you can't see me XD

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunar Wolf Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:14 am

KazumaSB wrote:Awesome idea, I like it. Very Happy

I would be Good.

Your name is Kazuma Mahon Furude. You were the son of a great man, who's fathers grandfathers ancestors had set an establishment in this place. You are the last of your family, thus you are considered royalty. The people of this place, see you as king. Your father died when you were just five, your mother passed on due to birth complications... Alone in this world, you are. But, you have a great inner strength, and have survived with the care of many. The care of the a mysterious feline God. At the age of seven, you made a pact with him. He will take care of you and offer his power to you, IF you swear your mind to purity and honesty.
Many years have passed by since then, 21 years, actually. And now, as a young adult, you are the kindoms ruler. And through these long 21 years, you've not heard a word from this god you met as a child, and soon begin disregaurding it as a dream.
----
Your world is a Feline Kingdom, where royal cats of blue, black and grey surround you and roam the streets. Your peoples religions are all different, but alike in the sense they believe in the god, Kazuma-ochi. You, the king, Kazuma, are supposedly the link to this god, and the only one who keeps the faith of the good people alive. The time and age of this era, is post apocolyiptic, after the battle of beasts many centries ago. Your kingdom resides in the broken down aftermath of what was once New York City, overgrown with vegetation and rebuilt in the inside. Everything seems to be working right, peace has been restored thanks to your contribution to the great god Kazuma-ochi. Cats are highly respected in this place, worshiped even, and though canines of any sort are wary to approach, they are welcomed as guests. Though everything is right in your world, what your people do not know, is that far off, your enemy the Chiziku City, is planning a revoult.
You get a call that night, the night you find an attack approaching. Kazuma-ochi is waiting for you. He tells you that due to the years of peace, his spirit cannot muster the strength to fight, that he's been using his powers all this time, to protect JUST this area of land from disaster of the outside world. Once learning this horrible information, Kazuma-ochi tells you what has happened, he shows you lands laid to waste by the war, and are still being ravaged by demonaci, (demon race of canine) You see the world is dead outside of your little kingdom, and that is when your god tells you this. YOU are the one destined to save and rebuild this world, he gives you a small whistle engraved with a cat. He tells you, that together with the help of your felines, you will save your people and escape from the enemy. Little do you know, that your enemy is far more than what you fear....

This is a clip of your Bio, :3 more? or no~
Lunar Wolf
Lunar Wolf
The Joker Wolf

Female Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunar Wolf Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:23 am

Momo Neko wrote:yeah me too i would definantly be Good. Very Happy

You are Momo Mihawa Kokoro. Meaning Pink Heart. You are a rare race of beings, known as the Nekonian. Adorned with a set of ears, and a matching pink tail of a cat, you are considered an outcast amongst the place you were born in. Your birthplace, was a place once known as "California" where your mother had suddenly went into labor after being shoved off a train. Your mother, did the best she could to bring you into this world, but as humans feared Nekonian, not a single person helped her bring you in. She was a great woman, fearless as the night. Her jet black ears and tail, left nothing for you but love. After having been born in an abandoned train station, your mother caried you to a hospital, knowing she didn't have much time left. When there, a friend took you in and tried his best to save your mother, but she refused. Your mother loved you so much, and did her best to take care of you, but doctors explained to you, she passed away. You never knew her, and you don't even know what she looks like, but the doctors assure, you were loved. Also, at the age of 3, a man appeared before you in the dead of night. He was shrowded in mist, and had ears and a tale like yours. He knelt to you and handed you something, with the words of
"Someday soon, you will be needed. When the time comes, follow the call. My warrior."
----
Seveteen years have passed since your birth. You're a wandering scavenger, trying to find something dear to you, but what you cannot remember. All you have is a locket around your neck, and a blade at your hip. The locket you've had since infancy, the blade you stole when you left "home" .. you are now, running from the west, to nothern east. On the way, you meet many people, and see horrible things. The land you walk, is destroyed. A critical event played on a long time ago, so long yet you know nothing of it. The only thing you know, is that your race once played a crucial part to it. You also know, that the person your looking for, needs you. Desperately, though they don't know it themselves. Drawn by a distinctive sound, you continue your journey until you reach the gates of a large city. Determined, you begin to enter, unsure of what to look for or find.

Last edited by Lunar Wolf on Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Lunar Wolf
Lunar Wolf
The Joker Wolf

Female Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo Neko Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:24 pm

:] i love it!~
Momo Neko
Momo Neko
Neko Maniac

Female Dog
Location : I'm behind that tree over there. But I'm a ninja so you can't see me XD

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunar Wolf Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:25 pm

Do i.. continue?
Lunar Wolf
Lunar Wolf
The Joker Wolf

Female Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo Neko Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:27 pm

yes please ^-^
Momo Neko
Momo Neko
Neko Maniac

Female Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunar Wolf Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:28 pm

alrighty,
Lunar Wolf
Lunar Wolf
The Joker Wolf

Female Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by KazumaSB Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:37 pm

I really love it! Good story telling Very Happy

I'd really like to read more if you don't mind writing it.
KazumaSB
KazumaSB
Anime God

Male Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunar Wolf Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:58 pm

KazumaSB wrote:I really love it! Good story telling Very Happy

I'd really like to read more if you don't mind writing it.

Of course not~

----

With the heavy burden of many lives on your tired shoulders, you decide several things. This must remain a secret, if the people knew, they would be ruined. If panic struck, they would collapse on themselves. You knew this from the very instant Kazuma-Ochi spoke to you. You would also decide to speak to your beloved friend, Snow, a blue sky cat. Pondering about how to reach your kitty friend, a voice in your head speaks out. A warm glow grows around the whistle Kazuma-Ochi gave you, and instantly, you know what to do.
-- Kazuma picked up the whistle gently, as he studied it, he noticed many things. It was made of silver, and carved with great detail. It was a cat, stretched around a shoot of bamboo. The cats body curled around the shoot and held tight with its claws. Hesitantly, he blew into it. There was no sound, other than a whispy brush of his breath passing through. "I don't understand," he muttered. Running a hand through his crimson hair, his light yellow eyes studied the piece of art. Kazuma continued to blow into the whistle, trying to get a sound out, but again, nothing. Frustrated, he put the whistle down, and turned to his throne. --
You're stressed with the news you've been given, tired and worried. You begin to search around the abandoned strip mall that is your home, looking for the cat. You call for him several times, and there is no answer. Kazuma is afraid, and alone. He lays his head to rest this night, on his satin pillow, thinking. Beside him is the silver whistle, its glinting seeming to taunt him. What he would see the next morning, he never would've been prepared for.
Lunar Wolf
Lunar Wolf
The Joker Wolf

Female Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunar Wolf Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:51 am

Momo Neko wrote:yes please ^-^

Momo, you know that the wall protects something. Something that you desperately need to see. You hear that sound again, one that calls to you strongly. Determined to reach its' call, you begin looking for a way in.
The gate is heavilly gaurded with traps and such, only a local would know how to get in. You wonder what could be behind these walls, such as you know nothing of it. Coming from a small town, you have no idea what would need such large walls. Nonetheless, you know what you must do.
You climb the walls of this gate, your nails sharper and stronger than a humans, allows you this. Reaching the top of the wall, what you see strikes you. A large city, one much different than that little town you came from. Tall, tall buildings erect from the ground, reaching for the sky. Crumbled and in ruins, you feel a sad tug on your heart. Wondering what kind of place this is, and how it got there. Your eyes gaze upon the intricate work of vines and growth that hold the crumbling buildings together. You also see all of the people walking around, the cats roaming the street. The locals seem to be giving much attention to the felines.
The sound once again attacks your sensitive ears, this time it's yanking you! Without a thought, you leap from the gate, and begin running strait. Stealth marks your steps as you swiftly move about in the night. Keeping your ears down and tail hidden, seems to be crucial in your hunt. Having searched the city, you eventually find a place secluded, where the sound comes loudest from. Curious as to what is in there, you sneak in through an open window. Inside, there is a bed and various furniture strewn about, but a figure lies on the bed. A glint from a pillow draws you in, and before you know what your doing, you've come too close.
Lunar Wolf
Lunar Wolf
The Joker Wolf

Female Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo Neko Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:05 am

it's so good~:] write more please..if you don't mind
Momo Neko
Momo Neko
Neko Maniac

Female Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunar Wolf Sat Jul 30, 2011 2:38 pm

Kazuma, you awake with a start. You feel the presence of eyes on you, yet not know from where. Frozen in place you reach for your blade, only to find it missing. Glancing about, your eyes land on the whistle, which is upsidedown. A soft laugh escapes from a female not too far away. Flipping on your back, fear begins to build up within you, as the laughter ends it grows animalistic. A girl, not too old, stands before you. She is seventeen from the looks of it, and her green eyes glow in the darkness. You can only see her sillouette, and find yourself intrigued. No longer afraid, you begin to sit up and ask a question.
"Who are you?" you ask, curiousity laced in your words.
The girl only narrows those electric green eyes of hers, and snickers. There is a sharp sound of a blade against its sheath being pulled free. There is a glint in the blackness of the room, one that reflects the sharp edge of a large dagger. Puzzled, you lean back slightly and try to understand. The girl before you, is somewhat, odd. Unable to point out what about her is off, you quickly raise your hands in submission.
"I don't understand.." you say silently, trying to get a word out of her.
She only steps closer to you, dagger pointed at you. Her eyes are slit, like a snakes; And, as she passes through the sun, her body is revealed.
Confusion beings to build within your mind. The female is dressed in a set of black shorts, that go to her mid thigh, a gold and black short skirt. With a haphazardly placed belt and a half shirt that is torn. A black mid-sleeved jacket ratty and worn, covers the top of her, open to expose her chest. A slender neck leading up to a semi-elfish face, where those piercing eyes lay. Her lips are a dark rose color, and turned upward at the corner to form a smirk. Long lashes frame her eyes, and a light dash of freckles spreads across her cheeks and bridge of her nose. Silky hot pink hair sways down by her hips and as you take this in, five things strike you the most. Her legs are long and toned, as if she had run for a long time. Her stomach was slightly rounded, but smooth. Her chest was unusually large, especially for around this area. Her hands had very sharp looking nails on them, almost like claws. And her eyes, they were slit and an unusual color, as was her hair.
Lunar Wolf
Lunar Wolf
The Joker Wolf

Female Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunar Wolf Sat Jul 30, 2011 2:41 pm

By the way, I'm telling your stories, but play along D;

Good gracious, example, after I write something back.

Example.

Momo, you are a girl, 5 foot 4inches. You love the color blue and your favorite thing to eat is potatoes.

Momo:
I am a girl, that is my height, but how do you know these things? Who are you!?

o.o actually i'll do it myself
Lunar Wolf
Lunar Wolf
The Joker Wolf

Female Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by KazumaSB Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:29 pm

Awesome updates to the stories Very Happy

Is the mysterious girl my friend or foe? I wonder... Smile
KazumaSB
KazumaSB
Anime God

Male Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo Neko Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:49 pm

i didn't know you knew how tall i was<.<
Momo Neko
Momo Neko
Neko Maniac

Female Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunar Wolf Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:08 pm

Momo, I know lots of things about you. I remember nearly everything about people that I meet. Which is why its hard to lie to me x3

Remember this Momo, you cannot lie to me, I may play along, but I know when you decieve me. *Smiles* The trickster after all, is the queen of deception.
Lunar Wolf
Lunar Wolf
The Joker Wolf

Female Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo Neko Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:09 pm

but why would i lie to you?o.o i have no reason to
Momo Neko
Momo Neko
Neko Maniac

Female Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunar Wolf Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:22 pm

Momo, the man before you is of no harm. You realise this from his calm and worried nature. His yellow eyes watch your own. Running a strong hand through his crimson hair, he seems to try and adjust. Withdrawing your blade, you stash it away in its makeshift sheath at your hip. Instincts guiding you, you lower your head and wearily make your way to the edge of his bed. He gives you a questioning look, and a shine in his eyes threatens to strike. But, you trust him anyways. Unsure of why or what you are doing, you find yourself on your knees sitting within reach of him. Studying his features. His eyes are bright, and an unusual color for a human. His hair is also odd for his race. Though he is not of your species, you find him realitively attractive, and alluring. Not aware of your actions, you raise a hand to gently touch his cheek. Snapping out of it, only when he jerks away. He questions your actions, but you say nothing.
It is of that moment, a sound startles you. A sudden urge to protect this man, surges through you, and you spin around ready to face the opponent, fangs and claws ready. You ears perk up when the rustle continues, your tail whips as it grows louder. Suddenly, a small cat emerges from its' hiding place among spare papers. The small feline is a striking shade of light blue, and it has unique patterns along its' body. You pose a stance, but the animal ignores you as though you were harmless fly.
Irritated, you hiss at the cat, who in return meows at you. The cats golden eyes lock onto yours and a connection is made. The cat tells you the man before you is Kazuma. The name strikes you, as it is familiar to someone you met once as a child.
Suddenly, the sound plays. Your eyes dialate, tuning into the sound. The sound you cannot ignore, nor mistake. It is the very sound you followed since you came to the city, and its ring calls to you stronger than ever. Guided once again by instinct, you follow nothing and just let go. The sound comes from behind you, as a result, your body moves on its own. Crouching to the ground, you crawl to the man, Kazuma. For, it is he who is playing this melody. Ears perked, tail swaying, eyes in a state of trance, you gaze up at the man blowing into this whistle.
you have found him, Momo..
Lunar Wolf
Lunar Wolf
The Joker Wolf

Female Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo Neko Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:59 pm

so i'm the myterious(i know i spelled that wrong but i don't care) girl in Kazy's story? cool~X]
Momo Neko
Momo Neko
Neko Maniac

Female Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by KazumaSB Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:12 pm

Wow...yeah I didn't even know our two bios were connected until I read that last update to your story, Momo.

Good job coming up with that, Luna. Very Happy
KazumaSB
KazumaSB
Anime God

Male Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo Neko Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:14 pm

yeah Luna i LOVE your storiesXD
Momo Neko
Momo Neko
Neko Maniac

Female Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunar Wolf Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:13 pm

>//////< awwww thanks guys~
>////> it is nothing, really~
Lunar Wolf
Lunar Wolf
The Joker Wolf

Female Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo Neko Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:50 pm

well i can't write stories like the ones you write so i think they are AMAZING:]
Momo Neko
Momo Neko
Neko Maniac

Female Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next