Anime Guru
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum
Keiichi Anime Forever Anime News Fanart Wallpapers Forums Watch Anime Online Anime Fanfiction Anime Music Anime OSTs Anime OST

Anime Jukebox

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Good Freinds And Stupid Moments

+4
Dark Wolf
Momo Neko
Lunar Wolf
Kit Kat
8 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Good Freinds And Stupid Moments - Page 8 Empty Re: Good Freinds And Stupid Moments

Post by KazumaSB Mon Mar 28, 2011 2:40 pm

Laughing That sounds pretty funny. Its good to be able to laugh at yourself too. Smile

*Kazuma tries to remember something stupid he did*

I'll pick an old one.
I remember this time when I was about 8 years old. Spring was on its way so things were melting but it snowed pretty good one day. My brother and I grabbed our sleds in the morning and rushed outside to have some fun. We lived on about 40 acres at the time and there was this steep slope that went down to a creek out by the road. Not many cars drove by because it was a back road.

So we started sledding down that slope and stopped ourself before we went in the creek that wasn't frozen over (it wasn't that deep, but it was really muddy). I was getting really hot after a while so I took off my winter hat and coat. We were sledding down on our backs so it was easy to stop ourself, but I had a great idea, I was going to do it on my belly going down head first!

I went across the road and ran and jumped belly down on my plastic sled. I was going so fast and I couldn't stop myself like I thought I would be able to.

Splash! I went head first into the muddy creek. My whole head was covered with slim and mud. I had larvae and water bugs crawling in my hair. I looked like some swamp monster. My brother was laughing so hard.

I ran back to the house to wash my hair and take a shower, but my dad wouldn't let me until he took a picture. My parents still have it in an album somewhere, to my shame. Embarassed
KazumaSB
KazumaSB
Anime God

Male Buffalo
Golden Tickets : 1725

Back to top Go down

Good Freinds And Stupid Moments - Page 8 Empty Re: Good Freinds And Stupid Moments

Post by PoPiPanda Mon Mar 28, 2011 3:24 pm

That's amazing.
PoPiPanda
PoPiPanda
Anime God

Female Dog
Golden Tickets : 508

http://popipanda.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo Neko Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:45 pm

that sounds like something i would do^^
Momo Neko
Momo Neko
Neko Maniac

Female Dog
Golden Tickets : 4410
Location : I'm behind that tree over there. But I'm a ninja so you can't see me XD

Back to top Go down

Post by KazumaSB Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:03 pm

Maybe I'll upload the pic sometime in the future...
KazumaSB
KazumaSB
Anime God

Male Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo Neko Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:03 pm

cool^^
Momo Neko
Momo Neko
Neko Maniac

Female Dog
Location : I'm behind that tree over there. But I'm a ninja so you can't see me XD

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunar Wolf Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:10 pm

o.o hehe... Kitty and I made sweet walrus love.
Lunar Wolf
Lunar Wolf
The Joker Wolf

Female Pig
Golden Tickets : 3479

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo Neko Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:02 pm

i know i was there in a cornor........i really didn't feel like talking that dayo.o
Momo Neko
Momo Neko
Neko Maniac

Female Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit Kat Tue Mar 29, 2011 3:55 pm

We know you were saving the laugh for later though. Heehee that sounds funny, wish I were there! xD

Oh snaps~Luna you should post of the time Momo was sleeping over! And and Momo you should post about the chicken x~x So much good times.

Kit Kat
Ramune Kat

Female Pig
Golden Tickets : 985

http://www.chatango.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo Neko Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:11 pm

You mean the evil chicken?o.o
Momo Neko
Momo Neko
Neko Maniac

Female Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by KazumaSB Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:48 pm

The evil chicken...now that sounds interesting! I want to hear more about that one. Smile
KazumaSB
KazumaSB
Anime God

Male Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Wolf Tue Mar 29, 2011 11:58 pm

KazumaSB wrote:The evil chicken...now that sounds interesting! I want to hear more about that one. Smile
Good Freinds And Stupid Moments - Page 8 Oh+Boy
Dark Wolf
Dark Wolf
God of Ramen & Anime

Male Buffalo
Golden Tickets : 223

http://animeguru.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by KazumaSB Wed Mar 30, 2011 12:11 am

You and your funny pics. Very Happy

You must have a stash of those things.
KazumaSB
KazumaSB
Anime God

Male Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Wolf Wed Mar 30, 2011 12:14 am

KazumaSB wrote:You and your funny pics. Very Happy

You must have a stash of those things.
Oh no! They are on to me!
*hides the rum*
Good Freinds And Stupid Moments - Page 8 4182748563_430904ca9a%2Bcopy
Dark Wolf
Dark Wolf
God of Ramen & Anime

Male Buffalo
Golden Tickets : 223

http://animeguru.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by KazumaSB Wed Mar 30, 2011 12:19 am

Good Freinds And Stupid Moments - Page 8 988503053 did I just hear rum? I heard rum right?! right?! Arrr. Give me sake!! Good Freinds And Stupid Moments - Page 8 226954450
KazumaSB
KazumaSB
Anime God

Male Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo Neko Wed Mar 30, 2011 1:34 pm

*attacks Dark with my soccer skills* Good Freinds And Stupid Moments - Page 8 4288750982
Momo Neko
Momo Neko
Neko Maniac

Female Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by PoPiPanda Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:04 pm

-steals rum from Dark-
Don't worry, I have a stash of funny pictures, too. -hides pictures under stack of yaoi manga-

By the way, Dark, I just spun around in my chair when I read your "location" thing under your picture. I'D REALLY LOVE TO KNOW WHERE YOU'RE HIDING QQ

So I was in Precalc one day. Here's the seating arrangement in our little corner (I'm Beth);
Good Freinds And Stupid Moments - Page 8 Class10

Anthony was using a little tube of mechanical pencil erasers as a miniature cannon. He was firing them at Nathan and Kayla. Nathan picked up one of the erasers and threw it at Anthony, who then ducked. It hit Tony in the face. That happened three times that day, and poor Tony wasn't even involved.

Yesterday, I had a little piece of plastic in my pencil bag from my headphones breaking, so I threw it at the back of Nathan's head. He thought that Anthony threw it, so he threw it at Anthony. Now, Nathan is really tall, so his pants don't fit so well and his boxers show a lot. Except, they've got odd patterns on them. For instance, one pair has fried chicken and mashed potatoes, which gave us all a laugh. The pair he was wearing yesterday had polar bears. Anthony picked up the plastic thing and threw it at Nathan, and then Nathan couldn't find it, so he leaned forward and started taking notes. And then we saw the plastic sticking out of Nathan's polar bear boxers. We lost it. We were laughing so hard we were crying. And then when Nathan figured it out, he took it out of his boxers, and threw it at Anthony. WHO THEN DUCKED. It hit Tony in the face.
Good Freinds And Stupid Moments - Page 8 585112316
PoPiPanda
PoPiPanda
Anime God

Female Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo Neko Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:13 pm

Good Freinds And Stupid Moments - Page 8 3383767621 thats awsome!~but i feel bad for Tony
Momo Neko
Momo Neko
Neko Maniac

Female Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by PoPiPanda Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:21 pm

Good Freinds And Stupid Moments - Page 8 3383767621
PoPiPanda
PoPiPanda
Anime God

Female Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo Neko Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:35 pm

Good Freinds And Stupid Moments - Page 8 1824733809 this is what i would do to a guy if he kept throwing stuff at...
Momo Neko
Momo Neko
Neko Maniac

Female Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by KazumaSB Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:26 pm

Holy macaroni and cheddar cheese! That's funny stuff Panda. Very Happy

I'd watch out for Tony...I smell revenge coming. Good Freinds And Stupid Moments - Page 8 1627461378
KazumaSB
KazumaSB
Anime God

Male Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit Kat Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:32 pm

*thinking of fun times* . . . Good Freinds And Stupid Moments - Page 8 1582798817

Kit Kat
Ramune Kat

Female Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo Neko Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:37 pm

and just think Kat we're going to make even more fun times^^
Momo Neko
Momo Neko
Neko Maniac

Female Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit Kat Wed Mar 30, 2011 6:27 pm

Oh shiz! At one of our first football games I licked a peice of paper on a door because I was really excited.

Kit Kat
Ramune Kat

Female Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo Neko Wed Mar 30, 2011 6:31 pm

oh yeah i remember that and i remember when we had to tell Mr.S something and we ran into his class room when he was still in class and was full of a bunch of senoirs(we were Freshman at the time) and they all turned and looked at us at the same time when we burst through the door...that was scary+.+
Momo Neko
Momo Neko
Neko Maniac

Female Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit Kat Wed Mar 30, 2011 6:39 pm

And you and marlee pushed me ahead and me all like Good Freinds And Stupid Moments - Page 8 1423950559 Good Freinds And Stupid Moments - Page 8 3871831679

Kit Kat
Ramune Kat

Female Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next