Anime Guru
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Similar topics
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum
Keiichi Anime Forever Anime News Fanart Wallpapers Forums Watch Anime Online Anime Fanfiction Anime Music Anime OSTs Anime OST

Anime Jukebox

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Broken book of dreams.

5 posters

Page 8 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next

Go down

Broken book of dreams. - Page 8 Empty Re: Broken book of dreams.

Post by Selena Wolfleo Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:52 pm

....Kewl.....I like the twist.... I would shoot myself like that.... XD Jezz just drop it and BLAM ur done! Yep that would be meh.
Selena Wolfleo
Selena Wolfleo

Female Posts : 11
Golden Tickets : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunar Wolf Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:21 am

Meaaaar V.v
Lunar Wolf
Lunar Wolf
The Joker Wolf

Female Pig
Golden Tickets : 3479

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunar Wolf Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:35 pm

Broken book of dreams. - Page 8 3565282876
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-3sQEE1JDqaw/TaeXGYugomI/AAAAAAAAANM/hgTpwWyxga0/s1600/NyanCat.png
Lunar Wolf
Lunar Wolf
The Joker Wolf

Female Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo Neko Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:37 pm

XD haha Nyan Cat!!~X3
Momo Neko
Momo Neko
Neko Maniac

Female Dog
Golden Tickets : 4410
Location : I'm behind that tree over there. But I'm a ninja so you can't see me XD

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunar Wolf Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:38 pm

y-yeah... hey guys, when I die, if any of you care to attened my funeral, I want Nyan cat scribbled somwhere on my grave..
Lunar Wolf
Lunar Wolf
The Joker Wolf

Female Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo Neko Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:45 pm

<.<....NO TALK ABOUT DEATH!!!! but yes i will put nyan cat on your grave^^ but still no more death talk <.<
Momo Neko
Momo Neko
Neko Maniac

Female Dog
Location : I'm behind that tree over there. But I'm a ninja so you can't see me XD

Back to top Go down

Post by Selena Wolfleo Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:11 pm

Ur not going to die ok? We have not had enough fun yet and I'm not nearly done! I will get into to Necromancy if I must but YOU. WILL. NOT. DIE ON ME!!! Broken book of dreams. - Page 8 1289804597
Selena Wolfleo
Selena Wolfleo

Female Posts : 11
Golden Tickets : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo Neko Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:21 pm

i agree with Selena^^
Momo Neko
Momo Neko
Neko Maniac

Female Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunar Wolf Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:53 pm

WATCH ME >:3
Hehehe^^
I'll sure as hell try my hardest to stay alive ;3
Lunar Wolf
Lunar Wolf
The Joker Wolf

Female Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunar Wolf Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:55 pm

WHOOT RAVE TOMORROW!!!! Very Happy
Lunar Wolf
Lunar Wolf
The Joker Wolf

Female Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo Neko Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:04 pm

YESH~>:3
Momo Neko
Momo Neko
Neko Maniac

Female Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunar Wolf Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:29 pm

But, you're dad didn't let you go...
Lunar Wolf
Lunar Wolf
The Joker Wolf

Female Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunar Wolf Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:35 pm

I've got five days left, five. not a week, not a month, not a year, but.. five days. I've met another soul, Zuri. This girl, someone who I used to know, Zuri.. I went to her party last night. It was a little, wierd.. We didnt used to be on good terms, we had faught in the past, but, she's different.. She's with a female, and happy. I'm glad everythings okay with her, I no longer wish her harm, but I do wish she understood my intentions.. Last night, I didn't see her as the human she was, but as the animal. Her pure snow leopard spirit.. SHe was covered in glow rings, sticks and bracelets, though she didn't have a tail, it swayed. I felt so happy that everything was okay, she said she even wanted to see me again... There was this odd stiring in my chest.. Where I'm going, theres a better hospital, would she maybe visit me when I'm stuck there?
Twice, I had to run to the bathroom to choke up blood, and twice I was almost caught. Innjeh, Rinca, and Selena were supposed to be there, but all of them were busy with dads. Zuri, if you don't know, is the one who I misunderstood. Zuri and I, are starting new.

Last edited by Lunar Wolf on Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Lunar Wolf
Lunar Wolf
The Joker Wolf

Female Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo Neko Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:37 pm

Lunar Wolf wrote:But, you're dad didn't let you go...
TT^TT i know.
Momo Neko
Momo Neko
Neko Maniac

Female Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunar Wolf Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:16 am

Schools finally over, well, its been over since, June, 10..? Well, My house is in its final stages of metamorphis, we're trashing some furniture, buying new ones, and starting to pack everything up. I'm kinda exited, kinda scared, and I'm going to miss everyone, so dearly. Yesterday, was fathers day aswell as Zuris Birthday. I do hope she can forgive me. Innjeh.... I've got less than 4 days left, till I leave, and, I want to see you.. Ana, I haven't seen her since her birthday.. Everyone else is sixteen.. everyone but me. I'm still 15. Biting my lip, I wonder what it's going to feel like. I hope to see everyone, and my dearest, Jayson. But, unfortunatly, my life is spinning down a toilet, and something tells me that the sewers arn't shooting rainbows with gay unicorns and stars. Hau... Today, I'm going to see Zuri, I have to start cleaning though, Tomorrow, maybe I'll see you, Innjeh. Rinca, I want to see you before I go, somehow, okay? I love you guys.

Bye.
Lunar Wolf
Lunar Wolf
The Joker Wolf

Female Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo Neko Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:26 pm

you should come over sometime^^
Momo Neko
Momo Neko
Neko Maniac

Female Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunar Wolf Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:39 am

My hearts hurting again, and that blue smoke is diving through the folds of my brain, again. My legs hurt too much to walk around today, so, I guess I'll just stay here, on my couch for now. I look out the window, seeing the white sky, wondering what lies beyond? The scars on my back are burning a little, and that obnoxious heat that flares up, is back. I feel sick to my stomach, I'm sure its just a little flu.. nothing much to tell my mother about. Besides.. if it's something worse, I'll only end up in the hospital for my final days... I don't want to be in that place of sickness and health.. I want to be with my friends... Perhaps today, I could go to Innjehs..? I must see her again, if I don't..
This morning, I awoke to a ghost standing before me. Its eyes were as dull as stones. Its hair was short, full yet whispy. I studied it for the few seconds it was there, and knew who it was. I didn't want to believe it at first, but.. the clothes, rain cloud top, paint spattered pants, that beauty mark below her left eye, the scar above her lip on the right, and, that treble cleff... is that.. me..? the ghost seem to mouth. I tried to move, but I couldn't, isntead, my body was deep in slumber, and soon I fell too.. Awaking again, was different. There was sunlight in the room, and no ghost above me. I'm alive right? I need answers. I feel as though, I might not be able to come back to this house again. This was the only place I had that felt like home, even if it were the last days this house was ours... My body shifted in the sheets, I wasn't wearing a shirt anymore, and my pants were a little ruffled from sleep. The feeling of cloth moving against me, reminded me of Jayson. I don't mean to sound like a... sexual deviant, and I'm not, but, I often wonder, what would it feel like to have his body next to mine between sheets? I don't care if we're just laying there, but, I want to feel him with me. The seperations still killing me, but I'm strong willed, resistant to give in. I want the warm feeling of his arms around me, his sharp scent in my lungs again.. He made me feel safe, I was really happy when I last saw him. I don't want, to go away. Pulling my pillow close to me, I wonder if I'll see him this summer. I hope so. Innjeh..? I wish the best for you. I love you. As I love you Jayson. Looking on my arm, I see the giant bruise already forming. "Side effects.." I murmur, and fall back asleep.
Lunar Wolf
Lunar Wolf
The Joker Wolf

Female Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo Neko Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:32 pm

i'm having a car wash this saturday at the high school for my soccer team if anyone wants to go^^it's starts at 8 in the morning and ends at 11 or at 1 i don't know...
Momo Neko
Momo Neko
Neko Maniac

Female Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunar Wolf Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:03 pm

I'd love to come... but... I'm leaving Saturday..
Lunar Wolf
Lunar Wolf
The Joker Wolf

Female Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo Neko Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:55 pm

D: aaawww well um would be able to come over any time this week i'll ask my mom to see if it's ok^^
Momo Neko
Momo Neko
Neko Maniac

Female Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunar Wolf Fri Jun 24, 2011 7:34 am

I'm sad... very sad... My time here is up... I leave tomorrow, and I'm stuck at home all day today.. Yesterday, I had the opportunity to spend the night once more at Selenas house, with her friend and my new one, Lexa. I'm so sad for all the things i didn't get to do.. I've yet to show my Innjeh the forest, to go to the beach with Selena, to see the movies with my others.. I wanted my last few weeks here, to be fun for you because I was leaving...

Dream.
Mia awoke one sunny morning. Pissed because of how cold it was, she shrugged her sheets off. Her dad must've left the AC on again. Reaching over, she flicked off the fan, stood and stretched. Somethings weird about today, I can just feel it.. She thought to herself. Yawning softly, Mia walked down the hall and turned off into the bathroom. Looking into the mirror, she saw herself. So familiar, sandy dirty blond hair, lightly and yet dark tanned skin, her brown eyes, reflecting themselves. Standing there, and looking at herself, a smile came to her eyes, and she reached up to her throat, to touch the necklace her beloved gave her. maybe i'll see him..? the thought wasn't really intentional but it floated by anyways.
Mia did the things normal kids do everymorning. Shower, brushing her teeth, and getting dressed. However, when she was brushing her teeth, her necklace fell off. must've came off from being messed with in my sleep. she told herself, fixed it and went on. She went downstairs, dressed in black pants, a red shirt and a black jacket. Around her wrist was a set of blue beads that someone else near and dear to her had given. As she had just finished eating leftover rice from her dinner, the blue phone buzzed on the table. Nearly jumping out f her skin, Mia checked the phone to silence it, when she read the message.
"hey, Nik here, wanna go camping?"
Mia quickly texted back, and smiled to herself.
"lemme go ask, kay?"

Running up the stairs, I grabbed the handle rail to race to my father, and told him the news. "No." Was all he said. I felt my heart drop, and so I tried again, explaining to him that these were my last days and that it'd be so nice to just go out and see her once more. With that little guilt trip, he said yes. Overjoyed, I threw some clothes together in a bag, and texted Nik that I could go. She seemed thrilled and said she'd be there soon. So, me naturally, was running around the house and doing all i could to leave on good terms, and when finishing up, my mom called. She said that NIk was already here! Excited, I grabbed my bag and headed down the stairs, about to the pull open the door, I remembered about saying goodbye and my mom had caught my arm. "OH right! Good bye mom, " i smiled and kissed her, she gave me a slightly worried look. "Have fun, baby girl. Please be safe, and text or call whenever you can. Okay?" I nodded and dashed out the door hopping into the car and shutting the door tightly. Looking over at Nik, i smiled at her. "Ready?" She asked. I nodded frantic-like and then we were off.
I remember riding in the car for about two hours, and telling Nik which way to turn. We were heading to a camp site she'd been to before, so I wasn't all that worried. A turn was coming up, and I had just checked the map, so I was sure it was the right one, but before I could check, my necklace fell off again. As I fixed it, I heard Nik ask me if we were to turn, I was sure of myself, and also worried, but I said yes anyways. We turned, and my necklace was back on. Smilling to myself, I watched the trees go by, until we were in a parking lot, that looked old, but untouched. Perfect, and yet so ruined. Stopping, we got out of the car, but I had accidently knocked a snack bag out of the car. I was reaching down to get it, when Nik started to talk to me, so I turned my head to look at her over my shoulder, patting the gravel for the stupid bag I dropped.
"Mia? What are you doing?" she asked me. I shook my head and laughed.
"Just trying to get this snack bag I dropped." I laughed again, but she gave me a weird look.
"You already put it back." blinking and laughing a little, I looked down at the gravel, nothing was there but my fingers were dusty.
"Oh, I guess so."
Standing again, we began to retrieve all we would need for camping, and started to journey off through the woods. We found the perfect clearing, and it was so great, it was frightening. Like a pretty girl with STDs.
As we started unpacking, we began to feel bored. Shrugging it off, we spent the night there. Doing nothing. The next morning, Nik came out of her tent, and looked at me. "this is boring."
"Of course its boring! We're two people in the middle of nowhere, doing, nothing!" I shouted, throwing my arms up. Thoughts crossed her face, and I could already hear her next idea as she looked around and grabbed her camera.
"Wanna go exploring?" She asked.
"Eh, sure!" I chimmed back.
So we started walking. Through the forest. All hunky dory. Yup. We're about two hours away, when Nik turns to me. "We know the way back right?" She asked hesitantly. I nodded and tilted my head.
"why?" I asked. Then she pointed up to the house strait ahead.
"I wanted to go look at it maybe?" Her eyes shining with hope.
"Nik, that place is condemned... But, sure why not!" I cheered. So hopping over creek after creek, we got to the foot steps of the old drivway. I was a little intrigued by this house. A smile started to creep over my face, but, as quick as it came, it fled from my face. Nik had gasped, and dropped her camera. Her eyes glued to a window, she pointed and yelled, "Mia, theres a puppy in there!!!" Shock seemed to have dumbed her a little, because she couldn't say much more. "Nik, that place is condemned.." I said softly. It was true, the cieling was caving in, and the door was nailed shut. "We have to save him.. please Mia? We have to!" she cried. Sighing, I looked up at whatever it was moving in the room and nodded. "yeah, okay." I laughed, and we ran up to the door. Nik tried opening it by using the knob. "that won't work." I laughed. She seemed frustrated, so I ushered her aside, and then with one good hard kick, I knocked the handle off and the door fell apart. She looked at me like I was crazy, but then heard a whimper and cried, "puppy!" she tore off, running up the stairs. My chest tensed up due to the face those steps looked ready to give. I was about to yell at her a warning, and she had made it to the top. "Thank god.." I gasped... Then, there was a really heavy thud. It scared me out of my skin, and I didn't like being in this house, so I tore up the stairs, got to the third step, and it busted. -.-
I growled a swear, pulled my foot free, and then there was another loud as hell thud, that scared me again so I dashed out of the hole and got up as fast as I could. Nik was trying to open the door that had the dog behind it. She being her polite self, just tugged at the knob. I sighed, walked over, and again, kicked then slammed myself hard against it. The door went flying open. But, there was no one there. We walked in slowly, and were careful of the caving ceiling.
"Where's.. the puppy?" Nik asked. We kept looking around and I shrugged looking down. I looked down because I felt bad for the dog, wherever it went, but then, I saw tracks. little paw prints. They went up the wall, which was weird, then it turned into a smear that seemed to have gotten sucked into the vent.
"Nik, we need to leave..." I said softly. She frowned and I looked at her again, "I"m sure the puppy got out, don't worry about him, he'll be okay. Right, Nik?" She nodded, and shrugged.
"yeahhh. I wanna get out anyways." She said softly. We began to walk out of the room when a sharp gust hit us, well her. Nik went flying from one room, strait into another and her body was slammed up hard against glass. It looked like she fell through, I froze wanting to scream, but she pulled herself back and fixed her hair, clothes and looked at me. "Mia, I wanna go, NOW!" I nodded quickly, and we both began to run down the stairs. I made it first, and was standing outside, when I turned, about to warn Nik of the third stair exactly about the time I heard her scream. Nik had fallen into the stairs. She was still, shocked and looked a little worried, "Nik? Nik, its okay, just stay calm." I tried to soothe her. Suddenly her eyes widened, and she inhaled sharply, thrashing and clawing at the wood as she let out a scream. Her body was throwing itself every which way, her free leg trying to get herself out. Blood was staining her pants. "It's got me!" She cried. "It's got me!!!" She screamed! "Nik, whats got you!?" I cried, rushing in and I wrapped my arms around her, pulling hard, and harder still. Thats when her body came flying out ontop of me. If i hadn't seen how tore up her leg was, i swear She would've almost crushed me and then I whimpered. Scrambling to get up, we escaped and left the house, running past her camera which we forgot, and high tailed it to camp.
"My leg.." She whinned soflty. I was going through my med kit, and began pulling out some antiboitics and gauze.
"I know, Nik, I know.." I said softly. Turning back to her, I began to wrap her leg with the binding, and handed her the pills. "I know it hurts." I said, feeling bad I ever let her go in.
"It doesn't." she said. "Am, I crazy?" She asked again. "It doesn't hurt... My leg.. doesn't hurt."
The shock mustve been getting to her. I didn't wanna entice her already stressed out mind, so I kept the thoughts to myself. The thoughts of what could've done that to her leg. Sure, she fell through wood and nails, she should be scraped up and missing skin, but not like this. This looked like a shark had gotten her through her pants. "We need to get you to a hospital, Nik. I don't have the meds for anything like what you could've gotten.. I'm sorry, but we need to go." I told her softly, helping her up, we started to walk back, when she said my name softly.
"My camera.. We left my camera..." her voice was barely a whisper.
"Nik, can't we get it tomorrow? We really need to get you to a hospital." I said.
She shook her head and looked at me, "That camera costed a lot of money, and if we left it, the woods, rain or an animal could ruin it! Please, we have to go get it..." she murmured. There was no escaping this so I hung my head. "Fine. But thats it. We'll go get your camera, and then we're leaving." I said sternly. She nodded, and I asked if she could walk. Pushing herself off of me, She said she felt okay enough. I smiled grimly, and we began our walk back to that stupid freaking house.
Enough was enough. We had gotten back to her house, and started looking for her camera. I couldn't find it anywhere and when I had asked Nik, she ended up kicking it and groaned. "Found it.." I grabbed her camera and studied it. It was flashing red, and numbers were ticking at the corner.

Its been recording.
Nervously, I told Nik we needed to go now, and we did. We left instantly. On our way back to the camp, the forest was wet, so things were moving as water dripped past leaves. WE didn't like it. At all. We were close to camp and Nik needed a rest so, we did. As soon as we got to the camp, I let her rest and figured if we watched the vid we could see what had attacked her. We watched the vid, and it had us two, walk into the house after breaking a door. at the same time, the thing in the room, had ran in a circle up the wall then it was drug across the ceiling by something dark, and it vanished into the vent. I growled at it, and kept watching. Then as the girls starting going up the stairs, something black fell on the dining table, scaring the short girl on the steps. She broke a step, and the thing fell off the table, again scaring the girl. Freaked, she ran all the way up. The girls showed up in the dog room, and looked around, saw nothing and began to walk out when the taller girl, was thrown out of the room. There was a crash, a scream and then they both ran. THe short girl got out first, and the tall girl had fallen in the stairwell, but, right when her leg went through, the black thing on the floor in the dining room, got up and seeped through the wall into the stairwell, and thats what caused Nik to thrash. There were foot steps of the girls running past after we wrenched Nik free, and saw how torn up her leg was. Then, we fast forwarded to night, and the door reformed itself back together, and the black thing stood at the doorway for a few seconds, before vanishing.
Something however, caught my eye. A flash of silver. In the corner of the window.
Lunar Wolf
Lunar Wolf
The Joker Wolf

Female Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunar Wolf Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:40 am

I looked at it puzzled. What could it be? I thought. Nik was a little shocked, and all she would say was "puppy" I looked at her, and asked if we could zoom in. She said yeah, and took the camera. But, as the picture had just started to focus, it died. Frustrated, I growled. And thats when Nik suggested to use the charger in her car. I nodded thinking it was a great idea.
When in her car, we just used the battery since gas was more precious or something like that I dunno. ANNNNYways, She told me I had to wait till it was at 20% before I could use it. IT beeped to say still at 15%. I growled. A few things happen, in what Order I dun remember. Niks mirror was haunted, we smashed it, and then her car died. yeah. I Tilted my head back and groaned. "We need to get out of here. YOU need a hospital, and I NEED some freaking coffee." I hissed. Thinking we were screwed, I was about to say, "Fawk it" when Nik said again, "OH, I have a mini car battery."
"They make those?"
"Yeah, their kinda expensive but, I got one."
"Oh.. I didn't know."
She laughed and said, "Why do you think my purse is always so heavy?"
"I dunno, makeup?" I laughed and mewed a little.
Dumbfounded, I was like, Hell Yeah ;D lets do it! Sooooo, we left the freaky car, ran to the camp site, which took like 30 minutes. On arrival though, Nik was acting funny. She kept muttering, "Puppy.." and looked very sick. We had no more than just stepped in when she collapsed and started panting. She was sick, very very sick. I knelt down beside her, and felt her forehead. Raging fever. Then I checked her bandaging. It was leaking purple-green bloody puss"This is bad.." I muttered. I looked around, and grabbed Niks purse. "Can you walk?" I asked softly. Puppy. was all I got in response. Frowing, I lifted Nik, and carried her on my back, purse on my shoulder. It was hard but I managed. We got to the car, and I set her in the passenger seat, fixed the engine and battery, hopped in, started the car and backed out. There was a thud and cry, which snapped NIk out of her mini coma and she gasped. "PUPPY!" She cried, "NIK! FUCK THE DOG!" I cried. And jamming my foot on the gas petal, we peeled out of the place, and strait onto the empty highway, which was wierd due to how heavy traffic usually was but I did not care! NIk looked at me and simply said, "Can you even drive?" And I laughed somewhat histericaly and smiled at her. "Well you sure can't!"
Within moments of driving, I saw a hospital sign and rolled my head back. Sweet relief. As I kept driving, I saw a man on the side of the road, mutiple times, many men. Was there a marathon I was unaware of? This was weird to me. I felt a little weird. So I looked at Nik. "Since they make mini car batteries, do they also make teleporters?" I asked as a joke but, Nik was out of it. Her body not really working. I kept my mouth shut while I turned sharply into the parking lot of the hospital.
Lunar Wolf
Lunar Wolf
The Joker Wolf

Female Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunar Wolf Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:52 am

I parked right at the entrance of the hospital, got out and carried Nik on my back all the way to the receptionest desk, who clearly didn't wanna be here. She gave me one look and said in a nasaly voice, "Yeah, whatcha need?" I growled and told her, "Look lady, my friend needs immediate surgery. So hurry the hell up and tell them, now..." I growled. The young women took one look at NIks leg, screamed and ushered us "right this way" she said as we were pulled down the hall right into an operating room. The doctors took her bandaging apart and gasped. Her leg was no longer a leg. It was a few bones with clumps of flesh and the rest was liquid filth. Nik had contracted the flesh eating disease. The Doctors pushed me out of the room, and said I couldn't be in there.
The hell i can't!
So I started pacing the room, and pulled my phone out. I called my mom, it rang, and rang, and rang. It went to voice mail, and politely asked for me to leave a voice message. I started telling my moms answering machine everything that happened. How we were in the hospital but i left out the ghost part. I felt bad for not telling her all of it, but yeah. Next, I called Niks mom, got the same thing. Said the same thing, but told ehr about the house and blah blah blah. Hanging up the phone nervously. I tried to find something to do. Anything. There was nothing though, not a damn thing. Then I thought about, the video!? I ran out to the car, with my back turned to the hospital, and the camera was about at 50% PERFECT!
I watched and studied with great care, zooming in on the shining thing... to realize.... it was... My hand went to my throat as i muttered the words, "My necklace.."

I froze up. My necklace was hanging in the corner of the living room window. "This can't be.." I gasp. Just then, I felt myself being drawn back to that place. Despite whether I wanted to go or stay, I was going back to that house. I didn't have a choice and I didn't have a will but I did need to bring Nik.
Shutting the car door, I locked it and sighed softly. But, as I looked up at the window, I saw my own reflection, except it was upside-down and smiling at me. Weird. I turned away from the car, Camera in my hand and looked down. If only I had just slept in past Niks offering, if only my dad said no, if only I didn't want to go, if only i paid more attention to the road than my necklace, if only I had said no to going into the house, if only I had warned Nik faster about the stairs, if only I had gotten her to the hospital faster, if just one of those things had changed... Looking up, the hospitals red lights seem to tease me. Beckon me. Stepping forward, there was this strong pulse of sound. LIke someone hitting the last key on the bass of a grand piano. Turning around slowly, I almost dropped the camera. Not a single car was in the parking lot. Not even Niks. My heart dropped as i heard the same sound from behind me. "Don't turn around.." I told myself. "Just walk in backwards and it'll be okay.." I tried reassuring myself. However, I spun around to see the 'new' hospital.
Looming behind me, was a dark hospital. Every window busted, every light gone. The place dark and abandoned. I guess I was in shock, because I didn't feel afraid, i didn't question how it happened, instead i screamed.
"Who the fuck keeps messing with the damn lights!!!" and stormed my way into the building. I kicked the rusted doors open. A fine mist of red fell on me and I hissed softly, "Nik..?" I called. No answer. I felt a little worried but was sure I'd be okay. I was going to go left when I heard her faintly call. "Puppy.." I sighed and smiled glad she was at least okay, and I began running toward her voice. It was hard though, due to her soft echoing voice and these hard metal walls, yeah I felt like a bat trying to find a bug that was speaking into a microphone. So, I'm heading left, right, left, right, and trying hard not to look into any rooms, I had made that mistake once, and it was horrible. The sad emotions, the memories in those rooms, were too much to handle. I did my best to ignore them, and keep running. "Nik?" I called again. "Puppy.." she replied. But, I was getting worried now, her voice was getting louder like i was getting closer, but at the same time, it was strangled and softer. I managed to spin around one more god forsaken corner, when I thought I would die running. And, I saw her. Nik was at the end of the hall, with something white in her arms. A pup. I was over joyed she was alive. I started running for her and shouting, "Nik! =D" and the closer I got, the more I realized I made a grave mistake. Nik wasn't her anymore. She was a ghost of her former self. She was stroking this dog, who looked dead in her arms, and kept talking to it. She then looked up at me, and smiled slightly. "Mia.." she murmured. At least she knew who I was thought. I Didn't want to upset her, and I tried not to look at her leg, but it seemed to be a fake one. Thank god. I helped her up, she was smiling at the lil dog, whose eye had slid out of its skull, and plopped on the floor. I was disgusted, and said nothing, though Nik freaked and started saying "Oh its okay.. its okay don't cry!" to the dog. I held her hand the whole way. We got out of the hospital. Told her what was up, she nodded, and we began our journey to the stupid god forsaken house.
About two hours later, we arrived in the parking lot, and made our way through the woods. The whole time, we felt as though we were being watched. I explained to her, that I was just going to get my necklace, and then we could go. She stood at the entrance of the house and I ran up to the window, bashed it in, snatched my necklace and ran back. Just as I did this, my mom came pulling up like a bat outta hell. Popping open a door, she yelled for me to get in. I did as she said. Her eyes were wild with worry. As I got in, I left the door open for Nik who didn't come. "Nik!" I hollared. "Nik come on!" I tried again. She just stood there with her dead dog, stroking it and didn't really seem to see us yet i knew she did. "Who are you talking to!?" My mom cried. "Shut the door we gotta go.." her voice was crazed with worry. I did and said, "Mom, what about Nik? We can't just leave her!" I said softly. "Nik isn't there." She said, looking at me like I was crazy. "Mom, she's right infront of us! Look!" I pointed, she didn't see her and I gasped softly. My head started throbbing as a chain of images flooded my head. Nik hitting the window, her body hitting the ground. A second her rising from the body, and climbing up the house, and through the window. Just as I saw this, I heard my mom say, "Niks dead... her bodys behind the house.." her voice cracked. My eyes widened and I shut the door. My mom was just about to say something, to back out and drive away, when..

she died.
It all happened so fast. One moment Nik was standing infront of the car, next thing I knew, she was on the hood of our car, her arm punching through the glass of the wind shield, grabbing my mom by the throat, pinning her as glass sprayed everywhere, then pulling away, and shooting her hand into my moms mouth. Niks face was calm. Her eyes glazed. Dead. She twisted her arm around and her hand reached up into my mothers brain, and popped out her eyes. her fingers wiggling in my mothers skull sockets.. blood leaking down. Nik giggled. Then with a good hard yank, and a smile, she ripped her arm out of my mother, bashing her head against the steering wheel and pulling her hand free of my mothers body. A tear fell down my cheek.. Nik hopped off the hood of the car, but not before picking up one of my mothers eyes, and popping it into the dogs skull. "There..." she said softly.. "All better.. See it told you it was okay.." she cooed. I was shocked, horrified. I sat in the back of my car, crying as hard as I could, it came in waves. First the leaky tears, then the steady ones, and then the big welling tears. I was crying as hard as I ever had, Nik just smiling at me with her dog. My mothers eye staring at me. Next thing I knew, I was out of the car. My mom was next to me, looking in the car at herself. She pointed to herself and looked at me, her face full of worry. "Yes.. M-mom.. you're dead.." I sobbed. She started crying too, her face calm though and I fell to my knees, my mother fading away. This is about the time I blacked out. But right before, I heard a giggle from Nik, and then it felt like a train slammed into the back of my head. I was out.

I awoke in Rias house, (Riake) well in her room. On her futon. "Riake?" I called. There was shuffling in her makeshift closet, and then she fell out of it onto the floor, stood up and dusted herself off. "Good morning :3" she said. I rubbed my face and whimpered softly. "I had the strangest dream.." I told her. "What was it about?" she asked, sitting beside me. So, I told her everything that had happened. All of it. And, then I asked her, "Crazy huh.." She just looked at me like I was an idiot. Reaching one hand behind me, I felt her stroke the back of my head lightly with a finger, but even so it burnt like hell! When her hand came back around, her finger tip was coated in blood. Bringing it to her lips, she licked it off and smiled a little. "Heh heh heh~!" she giggled. Smiling at me she said in possibly the creepiest voice I've heard from her, "It's not a dream, silly!" I screamed, knocking her ass off the bed, I pushed myself against the wall and screamed again. "NO!!! THEY"RE NOT DEAD!!!" i cried loudly. But, Ria got up and held her hands up "Whoa!!! Calm down! I'm not one of them!" She whined. "It was a joke.. I thought it'd be a little funny, but I guess not.. I'm sorry.. But, yeah.. its all real.." She looked down. "I'm sorry.."
"But.. how did you.. how did you find me..?" I whimpered. Ria looked at me and held up her phone. "You called me. Guess you thought it was Niks mom but, it basically told me where you were, so I came.." She then explained to me how she knew everything that happened and believed me. She comforted me from the loss of my mother and held me tightly. "However... I dropped my ring when I came to get you.." in translation, we had to go back. "But, I came up with a plan." She said.
Going over our poorly devised plan, it had holes. We invited Jenni, Jayson, Shell and Aya. We all loaded up in a car, one with six seats not five, and drove down to the place. On the way there, Jenni explained the legend of the home. How a man believed your soul could be attached to an item. To prove it, he used his dog. His dog had a collar since birth, and after a few years, he took the collar and hid it in someone elses house. the dog started to die, and the people felt as though someone was with them. Well, eventually the man went crazy, and killed his dog, to prove that his spirit wouldnt be able to leave. Afraid he'd commited a felony, he hid the dogs body in a vent. Time went on, and the heat of the vent, moisture and bacteria+fungi began to grow. Since the dog was in the vent, a poisenous spore was pumped through out the whole house. It was killing the man, and he knew he was dying, but didn't know what of. He blamed the dog, (which Ironically was true) and began to becom evil. Doing witchcraft to summon souls of the dead, the man became a hateful demon of a person. And one night, he made the mistake of sleeping in the room where the dog was hidden. He fell asleep in the room, beneath the vent. And in his sleep, the dog had spilt out of the vent. A goo with meat, fur and bone chunks collapsed on his face, So, we were here to retrieve Rias engagement ring and leave. We stopped at the house. Everyone got out. Everyone went in.
Lunar Wolf
Lunar Wolf
The Joker Wolf

Female Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo Neko Sat Jun 25, 2011 3:53 am

wow o.o thats cool but very creepy at the same time.
Momo Neko
Momo Neko
Neko Maniac

Female Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunar Wolf Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:55 pm

I had explained to everyone what had to be done. That we needed to find Rincas ring and get out. So, we had all stayed in the living room, about to go over the game plan when suddenly, thunder struck. Rain was pooring and the moon light was washed away. It was dark, there was scuffling. And, at first, you couldn't tell what happened. It was too fast. Two flashes of light, and all I saw was, Aya lunge forward at Innjeh, Shell attacking them and then everything went dark again. The clouds passed, and the moonlight shown in again. Aya lay beside me, dead. A keychain she had, was missing. Across from us, was Shell. She was covered in blood. She then suddenly vanished. All that was left, was Rinca and I standing side by side. Everyone gone, Aya dead. "Oh god.." Rinca murmured. Aya was no longer living. Death by heart attack. Rinca and I both ran up the stairs, desperate to find someone, anyone. Skipping up the steps, we turned into the room where The dog had been killed. Innjeh was standing there. She turned around and Rinca and I had gasped. Innjeh was standing by her own body. The ribbon around her wrist, gone. She gave us a sad smile, and vanished slowly. Before we could've said a single word... a tear fell down my cheek, and Rinca held my hand. Aya, Nik, my mom and Innjeh, were dead. Shelly and Jayson were still missing though.. Rinca and I began searching very carefully through the house. Making our way slowly to the end of the hall up stairs, when we heard a sound from inside. I pushed Rinca behind me, worried the demon was in there. We came up along side a bathroom door, And with everything in my body, I kicked the door open. Inside, was Jayson. My heart fell, then started racing again. "Jayson!" I screamed! I was so happy, he was okay! I ran inside and threw my arms around him tightly, he laughed and held me back. I pulled away just enough to say softly, "What are you doing up here..?"
"I was looking for Shelly.. after what she did to Innjeh, she ran upstairs so I followered her.. I thought she may have hid in here.." He said softly.
"Did you find her..?" I asked, holding him gently and still so happy he was here with me. My love was safe, and I couldn't have asked for more. I kissed him once, before he answered. It felt odd, maybe just cause I was scared and happy.
"Yeah.. she ran away though.." he said, somewhat sadly. I wrapped my arms around him tightly, and he did the same to me. I wanted to keep him safe, so safe.. "Jayson, wheres your knife..?" I asked softly. "Let me have it please, I need to hold onto it." I felt his pockets and he said nothing. "Jayson?" I looked up at him.
"Oh, sorry, it should be on my chest." He said softly again, even sadder. Frantically, I ran my hands up his body, his stomach, his ribs, his bare chest, his neck, to his jaw when I realized..
his.. bare chest..!?
I screamed. I screamed so loudly, I thought i'd go deaf.
"Jayson! Jayson wheres your knife!?" I started to choke up slightly. He stood firmly and looked down at me...
"Mia.. I.." Thats when my eyes fell on the shower. Its curtains were ruffled, messed up.
My eyes were watering as my voice started to crack. "Jayson.. whats.. whats in the shower..?"
no answer...
"Jayson.. love..? Whats.. Whats in the shower..?" i asked again, my heart thudding.
I tried to go forward, but, his arms around me weakened, and I could tell he was trying to stop me.
"Jayson.." I choked, my eyes starting to drip tears. "Oh, God.. Jayson please.. please... whats.. no.. whats in the shower....." I began to sob. He stepped back and grabbed the curtain... whispering.. "I'm sorry, babe.." before pulling it open. What I saw erased my mind, ended my world, kicked my breath and stole my body. Inside the tub, laying down with a shower cord once, doubled, trippled around their neck, strangled to death, was..
Jayson..

Mia fell to her knees beside the lifeless body of her lover. Her arms went around his limp body. "Jayson.." She mouthed.. She turned away just a little to look at his ghost. "What.. what happened..!?" She demanded. Her voice was unsteady and her body looked just as unstable.
"I was looking for Shelly.. after what she did to Innjeh, she ran upstairs so I followered her.. I thought she may have hid in here.." he repeated. "Only.. she did run away, after.... after having tricked me..." Mias eyes were already red now, her voice lost at the moment. She just drew her arms tighter, and cried harder. Knowing there was nothing he could do, Jaysons' ghost looked at her sadly, and vanished. "Jayson.." she breathed, gasping, she traced his face. Tears were falling down her face, and suddenly the door slammed shut.
"Jayson!" Mia screamed at the top of her lungs, sobbing and from the sounds of it swearing beneath her breath.
Rinca was standing outside, hearing all of this, listening to her best friend cry over her dead lover.
"No.. No it can't be!? Jayson..!!!" Mia screamed. "Damnit Jayson, no!" she cried again.Time seemed to have frozen, and Rinca, put her hand on the door slowly, pushing it open.
On the floor was Mia, curled up, crying and sobbing loudly. Rinca, only wanting to help, walked past Mia, and bent over the tub. "I'll carry him for you-" She began when a firey hot pain shot up her leg.
"Don't you fucking dare touch him...!" Mia hissed as she whipped around, her nails had scraped down the back of Rincas calf. "Okay!" Rinca threw her hands up and spun around walking out of the room, completely ignoring the pain in her leg as she began to bleed.
There was a hard yank as Mia ripped the shower cord out of the wall, then untied it from Jaysons neck and shed soundless tears on his face. The cord fell with a dull thud and Mia, lifted Jaysons body, holding him gently. She began to walk out of the bathroom, ignoring everything, she headed down the stairs, and stopped at the living room floor. She laid him down gently, stroking his hair. "Jayson.." She cooed, begining to cry again.
Lunar Wolf
Lunar Wolf
The Joker Wolf

Female Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next