Anime Guru
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum
Keiichi Anime Forever Anime News Fanart Wallpapers Forums Watch Anime Online Anime Fanfiction Anime Music Anime OSTs Anime OST

Anime Jukebox

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

The Insanity of reality.

5 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

The Insanity of reality. - Page 5 Empty Re: The Insanity of reality.

Post by Lunar Wolf Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:28 pm

It was true. The wind blew and ashes of what used to be her home gusted between them, the tips of Lunas hair glowing like embers and he growled. "W..well.. It was an accident w..wasn't it? Besides.. I'm a dragon, there's no such thing as settling down for my race~!" She cheerfully exclaimed and smiled, her mane tangling in the wind as she smiled and splayed her wings, "race you.." she whispered.
Lunar Wolf
Lunar Wolf
The Joker Wolf

Female Pig
Golden Tickets : 3479

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo Neko Fri Jan 14, 2011 3:09 pm

yeah 10 cool points for dragons^^
Momo Neko
Momo Neko
Neko Maniac

Female Dog
Golden Tickets : 4410
Location : I'm behind that tree over there. But I'm a ninja so you can't see me XD

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunar Wolf Sat Jan 15, 2011 12:01 pm

SWEET XD
Lunar Wolf
Lunar Wolf
The Joker Wolf

Female Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo Neko Sat Jan 15, 2011 12:16 pm

hahaXD
Momo Neko
Momo Neko
Neko Maniac

Female Dog
Location : I'm behind that tree over there. But I'm a ninja so you can't see me XD

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunar Wolf Sat Jan 15, 2011 12:17 pm

just making sure^^'
Lunar Wolf
Lunar Wolf
The Joker Wolf

Female Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo Neko Sat Jan 15, 2011 12:51 pm

What?
Momo Neko
Momo Neko
Neko Maniac

Female Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunar Wolf Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:00 pm

that you know not to post here for post wars
Lunar Wolf
Lunar Wolf
The Joker Wolf

Female Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo Neko Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:11 pm

ok^^
Momo Neko
Momo Neko
Neko Maniac

Female Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunar Wolf Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:40 pm

"O..okay?" he questioned, but before he could register it, Kaeru had her arms around Lunas ribs and two powerful gusts had them off the ground and in the air. Giggling, Kaeru quickly gained altitude aswell as speed. "This is fun right?" she cried out. Luna clung to her arms eyes wide as he began to spazz out and flip. "HELP!" he screamed loudly. "Calm down!" The dragoness hissed, now she gently wrapped her thighs around his waist so he was held to her body firmly. "Wh-what are you doing >.>'' " he asked blushing as the feel of her firm thighs held his hips gently. "Hold you?" she said rhetorically.
Lunar Wolf
Lunar Wolf
The Joker Wolf

Female Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunar Wolf Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:35 pm

The dragoness pumped her wings as they soared higher and higher over the gusty green fields, the wind whipping them and lifting them, until over a few slight hills a small village could be found. Luna narrowed his eyes and they turned blue slits narrowing as he saw it. "Silent.. Mound.." he murmured. Eyes returning to normal, Luna told Kaeru where to go, she took one look and tossed her head back. Laughing she gasped and started to hover in one place. "Umm you do know that place is haunted right?" She questioned and squeezed Luna even tighter. "U..ummm what? Do you SEE that place? Damn Kaeru, its practically in the middle of fantasy land! It's gotta have some inhabitants.." he sighed. Where was he right now? How did he even end up in such a place, here in the arms of a dragoness, so high in the sky. He was starting to trail that thought when an uncomfortable mouse had bitten his ear. "Kana!" Luna exclaimed. >I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to squish you.. are you alright my dear?< he whispered to the black glossy mouse perching on his shoulder. The mouse squeaked in reply and closed its eyes, the wind blowing through its fur. >I feel as if I'm flying..< Kana murmured softly. Luna smiled to himself. At least one of them was having fun, well.. really two were but who cares.
Lunar Wolf
Lunar Wolf
The Joker Wolf

Female Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo Neko Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:49 pm

yeah! 10 more cool points for dragons^^
Momo Neko
Momo Neko
Neko Maniac

Female Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunar Wolf Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:38 pm

Please Go To "Book Of Broken Dreams" To Recieve Message. Due To Errors With Writer, This Story Currently Is Not Going To Be Continued.
Lunar Wolf
Lunar Wolf
The Joker Wolf

Female Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo Neko Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:15 pm

D; why aren't you continuing both of your stories?
Momo Neko
Momo Neko
Neko Maniac

Female Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunar Wolf Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:14 pm

nehhhh..
Lunar Wolf
Lunar Wolf
The Joker Wolf

Female Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo Neko Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:55 pm

D; Lunnnaaaaa wwwwhhhyyyyyy?
Momo Neko
Momo Neko
Neko Maniac

Female Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunar Wolf Sat Feb 19, 2011 6:55 pm

Nyah.. on behalf of Innjeh, who is the only to read this, I will continue..

Lunar Wolf
Lunar Wolf
The Joker Wolf

Female Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo Neko Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:12 pm

YAY!~^^
Momo Neko
Momo Neko
Neko Maniac

Female Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunar Wolf Sat Mar 26, 2011 3:30 pm

Chapter (lost number)

Riake was wondering through the streets of this abandoned town. Sighing, she pulled back her leek green hair into a bun with her red ribbon and gazed out at the scene with her one good golden eye. The other one was grey and blind. She nervously mewed as the bell around the grey ribbon her neck chimmed. Riake was a rare tigress. Long green hair that hung to her hips, and fur that was a light blue-grey striped with ice purple. Her maw, throat, chest and stomach were furred white, and she was dressed in a japanese short dress. Black with gold bamboo leaves on it here and there, two purple bows that matched her fur stripes, were at the hips and she wore a red ribbon both in her hair and on her tail. "I hope I can get back safely.." she whispered to herself. Looking left and right, she ran the paved broken streets of Silent Mound. She sprinted like a dear, running for her home, in hopes of someone finally being there. Alarm bells started going off in her head when she arrived. Crimson was in a sloppy trail from the shope to where she stood. Fifteen yards away. 'blood?' she thought. Niave and curious, she knelt down to sniff it. In doing so, her hair fell and laced the blood pool. Freaking out, she quickly stood up and gasped. She's covered in the blood! It got all over her dress and maw. In a desperate attempt, she tried to paw it off her, only succeeding to mess her self even more. "Oh no.." she whispered softly. "This scent.." she began to follow the trail, right into the shope, paw after paw.

"Rayne?" Krysa called.
"Heyo, whats up?" Rayne replied.
"whats with this blood?"
"What blood, Krysa don't you be pulling some bull shit on me.."
"Rayne, i'm not, theres a trail of blood we left infront of the store, do you think.. You think anyone lived here?"
"Krysa, chill out.. the blood was there when we got here, just help me get this shit so we can leave." Rayne hissed.
Krysa snarled. She was tired of being pushed around. She was a Krylic for gods sake! A rare being that no one could imatate. Who did this horse wolf hybrid think she was? "Hey! Bitch I said hurry up!" The wolf spun and glared at the dragon-like furry beside her. "Shut up Rayne, I'll go at my own pace.." Krysa said eerily, her long ears twitched as she glared back through her crimson hair. These two, are Krysa and Rayne. Krysa is a Krylic, a one of a kind thing. She's a shape shifter but remains in a form of something between a dragon, wolf, bat and human. Covered in greyish silver fur that shines rainbow in sunlight, she has crimson hair and two long ears each with one stripe. A black half shirt and green pants with a long black tail, barbed at the end hidden in a plume. Her weapon is a scythe that looks like a black and red music note. Rayne, is a wolf horse hybrid humanoid. Black glossy fur with a rainbow mane and rainbow bands on her ears. Ice blue eyes and white from her neck down to her lower torso. she wears nothing but shows nothing by using magick and has the ability to manipulate elements.
"H..hello?"
both of them froze and looked up to see a smallish tigress standing in the door way, covered in blood.
"Holy shit!" Rayne whispered to Krysa.
"God.. all that blood! Maybe she's hurt.."
"Or maybe she's the killer!"
"Whatever.. Grab your stuff and lets go!" Krysa barked. The two of them stood up and charged the tigress, prepared to leave with all they could carry.
Lunar Wolf
Lunar Wolf
The Joker Wolf

Female Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunar Wolf Sat Mar 26, 2011 3:50 pm

Luna was asleep in the arms of the dragoness Kaeru. "HELP!" The scream shook his brain awake as Kaerus flight pattern jolted into that direction. Kana the mouse squeaked in shock. "Whats happening?" He asked as sleep ran away from his mind. "I dunno.. someones in trouble," she answered. They were jet streaming in that direction and with good reason. Luna didnt have to say anything, Kaeru dropped him into the sky as the transformation took over. Bones snapped in his arms and legs as skin on his back started to explode out in crimson blasts. With a painful scream, two large golden wings splattered in red, emerged from his back and splayed out. "That seems like it hurts!" Kaeru shouted. Biting his lip, Luna nodded as the transformation continued, his body moving from human to wolf in a matter of seconds. His body contorting and snapping into place as his wings started to be sucked back into his body. "What!?" Kaeru and Luna both exclaimed at once as he began plummeting out of the sky.
(side view would be a large ass wolf falling through the sky strait down into a town, a dragon jetlining right after him.

Riake was pinned and crying as the attackers began to tear at her, stealing her belongings and were about to begin pumbling her if it weren't for the heavy thud and ear splitting crash of impact. The ground shook as something heavy fell from the sky. "What the hell?" the crimson haired silver furred girl cried. "Rayne, open the door and see what the hell that was." Krysa demanded. Nodding the black she-wolf who Riake assumed to be Rayne, stood and opened went to open the door, but it was blasted back split second before she grabb3ed the handle. "Whoa.." Rayne gasped. There was a thick wall of smoke from the dirt being kicked up. "can you see anything?" The crimson haired girl asked as she kept Riake pinned and looked over her shoulder. Riake couldn't hear the answer as she looked at the black chocker/collar around the girls neck. on it was inscribed an L. L? She thought. Her focus was regained when her pinning attacker looked back at her, "Listen here. Stay down.." She growled. "Krysa, get over here." Rayne growled. Krysa nodded and for good measure, she stapled the tigress to the ground and came to stand beside her friend.
As the smoke cleared, there were two faint eery yellow lights spaced apart from one another and they began to grow brighter and brighter until they became visable to belong on a giant wolfs head. "Shit!!!" Rayne screamed, in a panic she threw her hands forward and wind gusted at the wolfs rotting face. Pissed it reared back and ripped off the roof of the store. It was then did they realize how large it was.

Kaeru sat down Kana as Luna went forward to see inside the store. "Wait until he flips out before I go.." she spoke to herself. "wait.. just wait.." she said again. Closing her eyes before she heard screams and then the roof flew off! The store was demolished as wind ripped through. It was then that Kaeru saw a helpless tigress pinned down. Seeing two standing and one hurt, she figured that was the victim. Good hearted, she flew forward towards the hurt girl, scooping her up and pulling her away as Luna blasted the two others with a powerful howl, and watched as he batted them both hard with one paw.
Lunar Wolf
Lunar Wolf
The Joker Wolf

Female Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo Neko Sat Mar 26, 2011 4:06 pm

>:3 i luvre your stories~
Momo Neko
Momo Neko
Neko Maniac

Female Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunar Wolf Sat Mar 26, 2011 4:55 pm

"N-No wait!" Riake cried out to the strange green dragon who held her. "The-they're friends!" She lied. "What?" The dragon looked down at her, confusion filled her ruby eyes. "Th-their names are Rayne and Krysa! P-please don't hurt them!?" She pleaded. "What? Friends? But the blood.. you were pinned!" Kaeru started to feel angry for her stupidity. "no, the blood was there before them, I overheard them talking, they thought I put that there, I'm fine really! Please, stop hurting them?" She whimpered. Kaeru nodded frantically and called out for Luna. "Hey!" she tried but it was useless. He was to far in to hear her. So, with all her might Kaeru shut her eyes, inhaled and let out a hyper-beam of rainbow that blasted into Lunas rear-end. With a feral snarl, the beast spuna round to see her. Fur melted off him as his yellow eyes rolled around in his skull. WHAT he snarled. "STOP!" Kaeru shouted. Lunas gaze seemed to falter slightly. what..? stop..? Kaeru nodded and growled. Unpleased, the giant wolf exploded into a mass and array of black goo that splattered and painted the town in its oily color. but in the center, was a boy. A beautiful boy glowing with power. His eyes lit up like a white hell, his hair and body in a red glow as an unseen wind lifted his red tipped ebony hair and his gaze darkened on Riake. Fear and arousal filled both Kaeru and Riake as his glare melted them but soon the power faded and he fell to the ground gently. Ice blue eyes regained clear control as he looked at the odd Tigress int the odd dragoness's arms.
"Please! Please help those two?" The tigress mewed. Luna tilted his head and Kaeru spoke up. "Those are her friends, Luna!" His eyes widened as he realized what he'd just done. "Shit! I"m so sorry!" He cried out. "I'll fix it! Two seconds!" he spun back around and ran at the two girls who were collapsed. Ripping the wreckaged off them, he knelt beside the black furred rainbow maned wolf-horse. "Hey..? Hey are you alright?" He tried to shake her awake. Her panting started to slow to breathing and eventually her eyes opened. Ice blue like Lunas. She looked at him and in a calm voice whispered. "Am I dead?" blinking she looked over and saw her partner in crime beside her. "No." Luna sighed. Thank god she was okay. Standing her up, he sent her over to the dragon and tiger. At first she protested but not when fire started to crawl over his skin. When she'd left, Luna kneeled beside the fallen girl. She was beautiful to him. "Krysa..?" He murmured. Whoa, freaky.. he knew her name..? Her body twitched slightly as his hand ran up her side gently, lifting her shirt. "Krysa..?" He tried again. This time the she-thing arose and pinned him quickly. Two wings splayed from her back, ripping her shirt off and exposing her breasts to him. Eyes like fire she hissed his name and had him by the throat, powerful thighs crushing his sides as she choked him. "Human.. How daaare you touch me!?" Her power.. was emmense.. like his own.. "Luna.." she hissed softly. He blushed and started to bleed from his nose at the sight of her chest and then blacked out.
"what..?" Krysa questioned. She looked at the boy beneath her. Drop dead gorgeous. Noticing her shirt was torn, she grabbed a black one off the tattered shelf and pulled it on, then ripped half of it off in one quick clean tear. Looking over she saw the rest of the group. "I suppose you belong with them.." she whispered. Picking him up in her arms. She calmly walked over to them.
Lunar Wolf
Lunar Wolf
The Joker Wolf

Female Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo Neko Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:13 am

wow o.o it's really good so far keep writing>:3
Momo Neko
Momo Neko
Neko Maniac

Female Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunar Wolf Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:27 pm

"so.. you're.. friends?" Rayne asked shyly, all sense of hostility vanishing.
"Well.. Kind of you could say." Luna offered.
"Elaberate?" questioned Krysa.
"Yes! Please do!" Both Kana and Kaeru exclaimed, Riake nodded.
"Well, I'm a prince, destined to die." Luna began. Sighing, he began to explain about how his parents were crazy and such, how he escaped his castle. How he was taken in by Kaeru after Paint Dragons attacked him, and how he killed Kaeru but brought her back.
"... and now we're basically running from my mother and father." Luna finished. "Oh! And we're headed to a circus to find some lady who can tell me what I am." Luna added quickly.
Lunar Wolf
Lunar Wolf
The Joker Wolf

Female Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo Neko Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:29 pm

^^ yay~...i went to the circus when i was little o.o
Momo Neko
Momo Neko
Neko Maniac

Female Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunar Wolf Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:35 pm

Krysa sat by silently, wondering what these people were doing, a dragoness, tigress, human boy, horsewolf and a krylic, herself, were doing there. She listened to them all tell their stories, but found Lunas most interesting. Narrowing her empty eyes on him, she growled. *found him my Mistress~*

The Queen was now dying, black hair fading grey as her breathes struggled to fill her lungs. "Luna.." She whispered. "I know, I know, He'll be okay, he's a strong boy.." Nathanial comforted his Queen, head bowed his black horns glowed in the fading moon light. "Nathan.. Please.." The Queens icy red eyes looked down at him as she lay almost motionless on the bed. "Don't fail me.." were the last words Nathanial heard before the church doors had bursted open. "My Queen!" The King shouted, eyes wide, sword in hand. Upon hearing this, the demon who'd been kneeling infront of his love, stood and faced him. "It's been a while, King Darius." Nathanial hissed. "Be gone Demon! Don't you ever call me by my name!" Darius howled, thrusting the sword forward as a warning, the bade gleaming with blood lust. Smiling, fangs extending, the demon, Nathanial, crossed his arms and looked at Darius through his solid white eyes. His ebony black skin marbled by blues, reds and violet, a handsome face framed by ivory white locks of curls. Two wings made entirely of light, unfolded from his back. "Oh, perhaps Darry? Maybe even Aries?" Nathan chuckled. Smirking, he crouched before the king, "your child, is mine..." He hissed, then as if his body were clay, it molded and morphed into a large dragon, its body a sticky black with lava like, multicolored streams of red, blue and violet that patterened its body like cracking earth. A ghostly pale white mane ran from between his glossy black horns, down his spine to the tip of a long, long tail. With a snort, the dragon tilted his head back and howled out loudly. Seeing this, Darius gripped his sword, and ran at the large dragon with all his speed, thrusting the sword into what he thought was the dragons chest, crimson ribbons hurled through the air, spattering Darius triumphous face. Only once it struck, the figure exploded like a cloud of dust, and Darius then realized, whos blood painted his face. His Queen, his beloved, lay there, struggling to breath, as black and red seeped and bubbled from her paling lips. "Na..than.." she wheezed. "Oh god!" Darius gasped, dropping to his knees, he reached out, holding his wifes hand, "My love, I'm so sorry!" He sobbed. "Dar..ius.." were her final words as the life in those restless worried eyes, faded away.

Last edited by Lunar Wolf on Sun Apr 17, 2011 3:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lunar Wolf
Lunar Wolf
The Joker Wolf

Female Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum