Anime Guru
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum
Keiichi Anime Forever Anime News Fanart Wallpapers Forums Watch Anime Online Anime Fanfiction Anime Music Anime OSTs Anime OST

Anime Jukebox

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

The Insanity of reality.

5 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

The Insanity of reality. - Page 8 Empty Re: The Insanity of reality.

Post by Momo Neko Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:01 pm

can i have a hug?<o.o>
Momo Neko
Momo Neko
Neko Maniac

Female Dog
Golden Tickets : 4410
Location : I'm behind that tree over there. But I'm a ninja so you can't see me XD

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunar Wolf Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:50 pm

yes! Very Happy
Lunar Wolf
Lunar Wolf
The Joker Wolf

Female Pig
Golden Tickets : 3479

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo Neko Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:30 pm

yay!!!XD
Momo Neko
Momo Neko
Neko Maniac

Female Dog
Location : I'm behind that tree over there. But I'm a ninja so you can't see me XD

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunar Wolf Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:11 pm

:3 hehe *hugs*
Lunar Wolf
Lunar Wolf
The Joker Wolf

Female Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo Neko Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:07 pm

^^*hugs back*
Momo Neko
Momo Neko
Neko Maniac

Female Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunar Wolf Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:39 pm

"I don't understand! What went wrong!"
Ledna growls under breath. Cracking whips of fire, her fingertips wiggle sending the sparks out. Her feet firmly planted into the black burnt earth atop a once grassy hill. Burnt remains of what once was a home lay smoldering though it must've been days old.
"Still burning," she murmured. A long silver tail swished around herself, golden eyes narrow at the smoke that lightly billows from the ashes. "Dragon fire.." she finally hissed.
"What is it, my Dark Queen?" Allan, former King, reserected at the side of his Misstress.
"Luna, your... 'son' has been here." She murmured. Not seeing the sad look on the ghosts face, Ledna stepped slowly through the ash, leaving the apparition of a man behind her. Paw after paw, she walked through the soot, until she came to a charred vase. It crumbled beneath the pad of her foot, and as she glanced down, she smirked. An image came to her mind as the breeze flew through the land.
A large male and female dragon, laying on their backs, tangled together, dead. Moments earlier, the female came bounding around the corner, fear in her eyes, mud spattering her sparkling scales. "Darkaith!" she screamed, her mane frizzed as her blue eyes caught Ledna standing behind the barely living male. "Oh, is he yours?" She smirked, claws dripping crimson, face spattered in the blood, a pink tongue flicked out and licked her lips clean. "So sorry, he was in my way." Ledna laughed, and turned away. Big mistake.
"So, if you'll excuse me, I'll just-"
"NO!!!" Screamed the dragoness.
Lunar Wolf
Lunar Wolf
The Joker Wolf

Female Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunar Wolf Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:37 pm

The scaled creature, full of fury and anger, flung herself at the Hell Guardian. Claws once ivory coated in thick black goop. Lednas back arched from impact as the dragoness' talons sank into her flesh, severing muscles and veins, blood spurting out in thick black gushes. Lenda screams as the dragoness roars, pinned to the ground, the dragoness tears into Lednas back, ripping her body apart. Flesh tearing, ripping holes and eventually splitting apart! Arms and legs were thrown off, and eventually, the dragoness seized Ledna by her neck, shaking her left and right. Crimson hair soaked in her oily blood, Ledna laughed.
Her paraplegic body lay limp in the jaws of the dragoness.
"You really think you can kill me?" blood bubbled up to her painted lips, and she laughed. Spurting blood onto the dragonesses face.
Lunar Wolf
Lunar Wolf
The Joker Wolf

Female Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo Neko Fri Nov 25, 2011 2:01 pm

are those my parents by any chance?o.o
Momo Neko
Momo Neko
Neko Maniac

Female Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunar Wolf Thu Dec 08, 2011 2:09 pm

Hehe.. yes~
Lunar Wolf
Lunar Wolf
The Joker Wolf

Female Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunar Wolf Thu Dec 08, 2011 2:19 pm

The female spat down the torso of Lednas mangled body, spitting in such a way, Lednas neck fell apart, her head rolling away a little.
"Darkaith.. " She whispered softly, the turquoise female dragon knelt down on her knees beside her fallen mate, The darker, more of a purpleish shade, dragon rolled his golden eyes toward her. "Cellia," he gasped. Cellia knew it was too late for him, so she shed a silver tear, one that meant certain death for dragons.
Darkaith gasped at her tear, "Cellia, no you'll...!" but, his breath cut short as an arm was jammed into his ribs. Cellia's eyes widened in shock, but not long before she was thrown aside, hard.
"You foolish being," It was Ledna, her body was somehow pulled back togehter, but now, the places she was once severed, were bubbling, stringy masses of black goop. Her eyes narrowed, her fangs elongated. "Though your kind is as old as the world, I am older," Ledna hissed.
Cellia roared, and with all her might, she shot forth an explosive blue fire, so bright it made the rest of the world look like night. The roar wasn't so much from the flames, as it was from her screams.
Lednas eyes widened as the flames came hurdeling, rushing, collapsing and engufing themeselves.
It was almost like in the animated movies, where you see the sketchy silhoute of the person amongst the powerful flames, and you slowly see their body ash away, until nothing was left.
Ledna tried her hardest to fight against the flames, but her body was thrown back, and disolved too soon to hit the ground.
Cellia's flame did not stop, until her heart nearly bursted. By that time, Cellia was growing weak, her body shuddered and heaved as bright red blood spilt from her jaws.
"Darkaith.." she gasped, crawling by her now dead lover,
"Kaeru.. live.. please.." a struggled breath, a gush of blood, and the light left Cellias blue eyes as her body collapsed, wings wrapped around her mate, dead.
Lunar Wolf
Lunar Wolf
The Joker Wolf

Female Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunar Wolf Thu Dec 08, 2011 2:26 pm

"This is a freaky city," Kaeru muttered, now back to her dragon form, she padded down the cobble stones littered with muck.
"Indeed," Replied Luna.
"Agreed," Followed Krysa, Rayne and the Riake.
"I don't like this place so much," Kaeru sighed, her wings flexed, her large paws tapping the ground with her claws.
Luna shook his head, playing with a hand that had started sprouting scales.
"This is bad," He whispered to himself, pulling up the scales a littke, shocked to see fur beneath them. "The hell?" he gasped. This can't be good, he thought. These scales and fur? What's this mean? I don't like it, he added. Suddenly, in his chest, he felt a sharp pain, his head started getting dizzy, his vision blurred to white, and slowly, he collapsed to the ground.
Lunar Wolf
Lunar Wolf
The Joker Wolf

Female Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo Neko Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:34 pm

why does he have scales and fur?
Momo Neko
Momo Neko
Neko Maniac

Female Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunar Wolf Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:06 pm

Because, the way his body is set up, he has fur beneath his scales, as if, the fur was growing in, and pushing the scales away, and then, scales will start growing under his fur, and shed away the fur.
It's a weird cycle, does that make any sense? x~x baauuuu~
Lunar Wolf
Lunar Wolf
The Joker Wolf

Female Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunar Wolf Tue Dec 13, 2011 2:24 pm

"Luna!"
"Luna?"
"Luuuna!"
"Luna~!"
"Luna!?"
"..eh..Luna?"

with a heavy, low droning in his ears, Lunas conciousness remained, but his control to his body was gone. Lying on the ground, he felt the six people around him, Krylic, Horse, Cat, dragon, mouse and himself.
Riakes paws touched his neck, "He's alive," her voice was faint. A sigh escaped the group in unison.
"Will he be okay though?" Judging from the softness of her pitch changes, he guess this was Kaeru, and as if to confirm him, the same voice added, "My scales itch in this situation.."
"Luna?" the small, warm paws on his cheek, plus the fact that the voice wasn't in english, told Luna it was his mouse, Kana. "Kyu.." the mouse murmured.
"What do we do?"
"I don't know!"
Luna assumed these voices belonged to the wolf/horse hybrid and the krylic. A huge shiver went down Lunas spine, without making him move or make a sound. What's going on? He thought, his mind racing.
Just as his body started to regain feeling, he began to stir.
"He's moving!" Someone cried,
"Quick, help him up!" another added,
Just as his body began to obey, a gasp bursted out of him, and he collapsed.

Again~
Lunar Wolf
Lunar Wolf
The Joker Wolf

Female Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo Neko Wed Dec 14, 2011 2:40 pm

oh ok!~ it makes sense to me~^^
Momo Neko
Momo Neko
Neko Maniac

Female Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunar Wolf Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:40 pm

Hooray! Thank you for pointing that out ;3
O: Oh and and and Innjeeehhhhhh?
Lunar Wolf
Lunar Wolf
The Joker Wolf

Female Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo Neko Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:35 pm

yesh?^^
Momo Neko
Momo Neko
Neko Maniac

Female Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunar Wolf Fri Dec 16, 2011 6:16 pm

*she wraps her arms around her best friend and whimpers* I miss you, come visit me this summer.. yeah?
Lunar Wolf
Lunar Wolf
The Joker Wolf

Female Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo Neko Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:10 pm

i will try!!!!>:]
Momo Neko
Momo Neko
Neko Maniac

Female Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunar Wolf Sun Jan 08, 2012 5:46 pm

Okay, thank you :3
Lunar Wolf
Lunar Wolf
The Joker Wolf

Female Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunar Wolf Sun Jan 08, 2012 5:48 pm

A dull thud rumbles in the mind of Luna. His eyes are shut, so the world is nothing but blackness. He feels the cool wind rush over his skin, the prickle of dead grass at his back, neck and palms. The scent of ash fills his nose and the sound of silver bells, a lone crow, and faint thunder fill his ears.

"Luna, it's so nice of you to drop by," A faint voice murmurs. Sweet. Too sweet, like drowning in honey.

Luna didn't like that voice, -at least, that's what his gut told him- but he couldn't remember why he shouldn't, infact it was starting to put him in a good mood.

"Where am I?" Luna spoke, clearly as if he'd been awake for hours.

Sitting up slowly, he opened his eyes. And, a bright world opened into view. A blurry sight of a crimson haired girl leaning on her knees over the boy, with piercing gold eyes, swirled around. What Luna saw, was the girl in a white shirt, tan pants and a sunny clear sky. Swaying green grass and golden wheat, song birds flying over above, and felt his heart start to excell.

"Leona, is it.. is it you?" Luna studdered, his eyes widening as the vision slowly came into focus.

Everything but the girls face came into sharp view. Her voice however, was exactly how he remembered it. Sweet, caring, kind. Her hand with perfect nails reached out to him. She pulled him to a sitting position, and as Luna put on hand behind his head, he blushed. He couldn't believe this girl was here. Beautiful and sweet, she was as young as spring sprouts.

"Of course it's me, Luna! Who else?" came from her mouth, but the sound echoed and bounced back. Like the sound waves could shatter, the words vanished and broke up as they resounated out. That's what Luna wanted to hear,

But what was really said,

"Leona? My, my... haven't heard that name in quite a while, my dear." the dreamy illusion laughed.

Suddenly, the face became clear, and the world grew dark. The grass withered to hay, the wheat puffed up into ash, the skies swirled into clouds, sun vanishing into an eternal red sunset. The girl before him, changed. Perfect nails grew sharper, golden eyes grew brighter, and her clothes fell away to just tight cargo pants and a sports bra. Wolfish Ears atop the head, and fangs wiggling from her gums, exposed.

"Ledna. . ." Luna gasped.

-Back in Reality-

Luna is spazzing on the ground before his friends, foaming at the mouth, eyes rolled back into his head, one word chokes out. One word amidst the spasms and waves, clawing at the cobblestone.
Tears in Kaerus eyes, Kit having run away, The horse and Krylic hold eachother, Kana, no where to be seen.
And it starts to rain.
One word however, is heard through the downpour.

Leona.

Lunar Wolf
Lunar Wolf
The Joker Wolf

Female Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum