Anime Guru
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum
Keiichi Anime Forever Anime News Fanart Wallpapers Forums Watch Anime Online Anime Fanfiction Anime Music Anime OSTs Anime OST

Anime Jukebox

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

My Acoustic Memory

+2
Momo Neko
Kit Kat
6 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

My Acoustic Memory Empty My Acoustic Memory

Post by Kit Kat Thu Mar 24, 2011 5:29 pm

Chapter 1

Here I am, sitting alone in a dark grey room, rain tapping and flowing in small rivers down the window’s clear glass. On my single bed with the plain white covers pooled by my hips I stare out to the outside where the clouds drift like thick smoke in the sky. The monitor beside me beeped as my heart thumped sickly in my chest, the IV in my wrist burned and I suppressed the urge to scream and rip it out completely. My hair was becoming unmanageable; it had started to curl towards my face and tickle my nose irritably. I let my glaze slip down to my legs that refused to move under the covers, my eyes stung with tears and I sat there with my head hanging loosely. It was truly hopeless I realized. With each droplet that gathered on the window the more my body began to shake. I tightened my hands until my knuckles turned white with strain and my fingernails marked my palms with red crests. On the far wall the clock ticked on and on hushed, as though the world’s volume and be turned low.

I knock sounded at the door and I sat up straighter in an instant. My throat clenched as my friends entered one by one. I felt happy for a fleeting moment as they took chairs and sat beside my bed. I hated that they had to see me this way but I wouldn’t refuse them, not when I needed and loved them the most.

“Hi, Katt, how are you feeling?” Hannah asked first and tied her long, pale blonde hair in a loose ponytail and smiled. Her white doctor’s jacket was big on her and gave her an aura of confidence and intellectual strength.

“Fine I guess. Gloomy days but I know how much you like the overcast.” I chatted lightly in an attempt to make it less awkward in the silence. I knew that they noticed how thin and frail I was getting but it couldn’t be helped. I just prayed that they would stay even when my heart stopped.

Jen who I have been friends since seventh grade fidgeted in her seat before saying uncertainly, “Are you hungry? We brought you sushi and some ramune from the small Japanese market you like. Kendra has the bag if you want me to get it really fast.” She looked at me with her big brown eyes and I smiled slightly at her concern.

“No thanks,” I replied even though I had to fight my stomachs urge to rumble, “I hate being a trouble to you all. Thanks for coming by the way. I know you’re busy with the new soccer career and all.”

Kendra, who is the hyper and obnoxious one of the bunch, glared and jumped in her chair to scold me, “Of coarse we’d come and see you!” growling lightly and crossing her arms over her chest she scoffed. She reached to the floor and picked up my cat Haru and placed him on my lap. The room went silent then and I wanted to cry again when Hannah replied, “ Kendra is right Katt. We are your friends and we’re going to be here when you need us.”

“Yeah!” Jen randomly jumped in, giving me a wide smile and a peace sign that reminded me of our days we had together at school. It seemed like centuries ago.

With unsteady hands I stroked Haru’s black fur and he meow to complain before purring and curling up in my lap to nap. He’s very contrary like that, which might be why I like him so much. My stomach growled and Hannah laughed and I stuck my tongue out.

“I’ll get the sushi for you then.” Kendra said with sadness low in her voice.

"You know what I hate about this situation?” I asked and Hannah raised her eyebrows while Jen’s eyes widened in fear, “The IV kills me.” I laughed a little and Jen relaxed a bit. “ Oh I forgot to ask. Jen how is Michael?” The last I heard Jen’s brother had been having trouble with his heart. Being the youngest of her five brothers and sisters Jen had more on her hands than most.

“He’s fine, wakes up sweating sometimes but he’s doing okay.” I nodded and sat on the bed’s edge. My heart felt warmed at how close we really are from all these years together. Her family was practically my own and I knew that she and I shared the same concern for her brother. “You wouldn’t believe how big Alex and Lily are either. You remember how they used to be so small?” She laughed a little before continuing, “I should bring Alex to see you sometime. I’ve hear him ask about how you are. He’s like your nephew and niece too.”

“That would be nice.” I agreed when Kendra returned with a foam box full of California Rolls. Greedily I snatched it away and munched away, hardly bothering with the soy sauce or ginger. At times like this I could almost pretend things are exactly the way they had been before.

“Your welcome.” Kendra said sarcastically and hugged me gently as apposed to her usual bear hugs. A few years ago she had moved out of state but still visited and is now married to her high school love Jay. Her happy story made me want to vomit or throw things with jealousy but I know she’s had hardships too so I ignored it. Now she sat on the piano bench and began to play for me. I closed my eyes and laid back on the pillows and sighed and drifted into the dark corners of my mind.

Minutes later I sat up and stretched, “Wish I could go outside sometimes. I feel like a bird with broken wings that is locked inside a cage. Most days it’s not so bad but I’m growing tired of sleeping and staring at walls.” I hadn’t noticed I said my feelings out loud until Kendra whimpered.

“I’ll carry you on my back next time then.” she offered.

I shook my head and shrugged, “This is who I am and will be until the day I die. It can’t be helped. I can just pretend.” I frowned and Jen gasped and shook my frame a little before hugging me and shaking her head.

“Don’t say that…” I barely hear her whisper in a choked voice and I bit my lip nervously. I could never forgive myself if I made any of them cry because of my condition. I had to learn to deal with it and not show them my true pain. I had to be stronger now than I had ever been.

Last edited by Kit Kat on Thu Mar 24, 2011 5:32 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : bad formatting)

Kit Kat
Ramune Kat

Female Pig
Golden Tickets : 985

http://www.chatango.com

Back to top Go down

My Acoustic Memory Empty Re: My Acoustic Memory

Post by Momo Neko Thu Mar 24, 2011 5:40 pm

Q^Q i love it!~^^
Momo Neko
Momo Neko
Neko Maniac

Female Dog
Golden Tickets : 4410
Location : I'm behind that tree over there. But I'm a ninja so you can't see me XD

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit Kat Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:25 pm

Chapter 2

I rubbed my eyes and looked to the clock that read two in the morning and grumbled curses to myself. Everyone left sometime around nine because that’s usually when I go to sleep but I didn’t get enough rest. My body felt full of lead and my head felt split in half from a killer headache. My bones popped in my fingers and I licked my dry, bloody lips. It was then that I noticed my legs felt light, like nothing. I concentrated and moved then, for the first time in seven years they moved. Warily I stood and marveled at the feel, the utter pleasure of being on my feet again! Instantly I went to grab the phone, I couldn’t even imagine the joy my friends would feel once they knew I was better. For this to happen so suddenly was a miracle!

Dialing I started to call Kendra, then Jen, and Hannah. Each time I got no reply and frowned as I looked at the phone in my hands. Usually they would be home, then again it was really early they would be asleep at this time. Sitting on the edge of my bed I kicked my legs back and forth. It was as if that time had never happened at all, I had already accepted the fact I would be in a bed the rest of my life but now…

Walking I went outside and stretched in the darkness of early morn. Some stars still twinkled in the sky high above me and I smiled at them. Twirling in a wide circle I began to laugh like a mad lady but I didn’t care. I was out of my cage after seven years of pain and sorrow. The only thing that would make me happier was if my friends were there with me to laugh and cry with me. Finally my wings had healed and I was free to fly wherever I pleased.

Some many days later, why had no one called or came to see me yet? I tried not to be upset, I knew my friends lived busy lives. I was just so excited. Still a full work week was a long time to be away. I was starting to get worried about them.

Someone opened my door and I hugged Michael tightly as he came to my room followed by: Jen, Alex, Lily, Derek (another of Jen’s brothers), Hannah, Kendra, Jay, and a few others. Strange, they all looked so sad.

“Look I’m better!” I shouted but no one heard. Everyone started to sob uncontrollably except for Jay who was holding Kendra in his arms. I didn’t understand, why are they sad? I jumped and hugged Jen and Hannah, even rubbed their backs to stop them from weeping. When they didn’t stop I took a few steps back and shook my head. They must all be crazy. What is wrong with them? Couldn’t they see I was better, that I was happy now?

“Why!” Jen shouted and fell to the floor with her head low, tears dripped off of her cheek and fell like the rain from yesterday afternoon. Hannah rubbed at her own blue eyes yet the tears kept coming.

“S-stop this now! All of you, what is wrong? Why are you crying?” I stuttered and looked into their pained faces that reflected fear, anger, and darkness. Kendra now was screaming, my mind went reeling and I didn’t know what to do.

“How could she leave us!” Kendra squalled at the top of her lungs.

Leave? I was right in front of them, where they blind? I turned to face my bed where I saw my own too-pale face. Emotionless, the monitor had a drawled out beep. I was…Oh my God.

Kit Kat
Ramune Kat

Female Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo Neko Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:31 pm

TT^TTK-kat...it's so good..
Momo Neko
Momo Neko
Neko Maniac

Female Dog
Location : I'm behind that tree over there. But I'm a ninja so you can't see me XD

Back to top Go down

Post by KazumaSB Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:12 pm

That was really good Kit Kat. Smile
I didn't realize she was dead until they didn't respond to her hugging them.
KazumaSB
KazumaSB
Anime God

Male Buffalo
Golden Tickets : 1725

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit Kat Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:36 pm

Nya thanks. I was thinking of the whole story being like that movie where the guy is dead but he doesn't know it til the end. I got excited though and couldn't help but kill myself xD

Kit Kat
Ramune Kat

Female Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by KazumaSB Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:20 pm

Haha, yeah. Are you planning on writing a 3rd chapter?
KazumaSB
KazumaSB
Anime God

Male Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit Kat Fri Mar 25, 2011 1:07 pm

Mhm I got tired though. I go to bed at 9 like a little kid.

Kit Kat
Ramune Kat

Female Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit Kat Fri Mar 25, 2011 2:47 pm

Chapter Three

The scream never made it out of my throat as I stared down at my own body. No sound could reach my ears, not the cries of my friends behind me, nor the birds outside of that window. I was fixated on my own lifeless body that lay there on the thin sheets. I laid a hand on my chest, no heart beat, not even a weak one. My eyes where as wide as possible, it was true then, eyesight turned grey like I was watching an old film. Nothing, I was nothing now, just a being without a body. What body was this then? Turning away I looked and my hands and wiggles the fingers. It was then that I could no longer take it, I used my legs and ran from the sorrow in that room.

Sounds that had been deadened, now returned as I heard my friend’s pained cries decrescendo. I left them behind, tears rolled down my cheek but when I went to wipe them away it came away as a white liquid. Yards away from home I collapsed on the ground and fell on my hands and knees. I cried until the white turned into a puddle on the rough sidewalk. Reflexively, my hands clutched my head and my fingers pulled the stands lightly as a cruel sickness turned my stomach around. The body felt as real as the other had, but why did it make my flesh crawl?

Why did you leave me? How did this happen? I can’t take this pain, let me dead here too. I loved her so much. Why did this have to be, she was fine yesterday right? Please Katt don’t leave me! Come back, just wake up with your usual blankness. Don’t leave us yet! We need you so just come back. You still had the rest of your life to live with us, why now? Don’t you love us? You were always there for me, so don’t give in now! I was supposed to die first, Katt why? Don’t go, don’t you leave me! Was your life nothing to you? We still need you, Katt! Words from everyone flooded my mind and I cried harder, I never wanted to leave them. I never thought I would be without them and now…My whole life, just abruptly ended this way. I didn’t understand.

Slowly, ever so slowly, I returned to that room where I met my friends face to face. Even though they couldn’t see me I knew they felt me there for they looked up with there pained faces to look t me one more. If I knew yesterday would be the last time we could be together, God I would never close my eyes. Currently I needed to get into was the middle world, neither here nor there, yet I didn’t care. I had to say my last goodbyes. I hugged each of them for long moments, wishing to only be able to feel them against me.

“I’ll stay. As long as it takes I’ll stay to be with you. Don’t be sad and live your lives once more. I never thought this would happen so I’ll be with each of you for as long as it takes,” I closed my eyes that had watered yet again and continued, “Please don’t cry for me…I’ll still be with you until we are together again. In the meantime don’t even think of hurting yourself to follow me. I love you all so much. Take care and be strong. I’ll be watching.” My last words ended on a whisper and I felt myself float up and be surrounded by light before I was placed into the middle realm. Here, I could still see them and be near them. My friends, how I love you all so much.

Kit Kat
Ramune Kat

Female Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo Neko Fri Mar 25, 2011 6:11 pm

<QoQ> it's so sad but really good tooTT^TT
Momo Neko
Momo Neko
Neko Maniac

Female Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit Kat Fri Mar 25, 2011 6:11 pm

Nya~ Thanks. ^ 3^

Kit Kat
Ramune Kat

Female Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo Neko Fri Mar 25, 2011 6:14 pm

your welcome^^
Momo Neko
Momo Neko
Neko Maniac

Female Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunar Wolf Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:06 pm

Hau auuu.. *whimpers tail wagging as my eyes look dull for a moment* I hope you never end up with that fate Kat.. *whispers softly* not like some of us will..

But.. Its a very good story, makes my heart break, but its very good~
Lunar Wolf
Lunar Wolf
The Joker Wolf

Female Pig
Golden Tickets : 3479

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit Kat Mon Mar 28, 2011 1:28 pm

I'm okay with dying first. ^ ^" Just saying

Kit Kat
Ramune Kat

Female Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by PoPiPanda Mon Mar 28, 2011 3:31 pm

BRB, bawwing ATM.
PoPiPanda
PoPiPanda
Anime God

Female Dog
Golden Tickets : 508

http://popipanda.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by KazumaSB Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:08 pm

It's sad but good.

KazumaSB
KazumaSB
Anime God

Male Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit Kat Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:42 pm

^3^ thank you all I love sad stories~ I need to make more but I'm lazy atm.

Kit Kat
Ramune Kat

Female Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo Neko Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:54 pm

Kit Kat wrote:I'm okay with dying first. ^ ^" Just saying
NO!!!!DX< you will NOT die first!
Momo Neko
Momo Neko
Neko Maniac

Female Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit Kat Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:04 pm

(No >.> Too late it's decided. )

Chapter Four

I must admit, the middle place is nothing like I thought it would be. It wasn’t exactly a specific place, rather it was a feeling of tranquility and doubt. Around me I could see others that were like me, young and old, men and women. There was a transparency to their skin, I guess it was a sign that there soul was lost within the human world and here. Still I stood there feeling like a kitten that had been left in it’s box in the rain, forgotten. People would pass right by me without even giving me a glance. There was nothing about me that expressed my presence amongst these people, I was simple here and nothing more. I sighed heavily and closed my eyes.

“You are Katt right? My name is Tommy, nice to meet you. I guess you already now where you are. Don’t be frightened you can open your eyes. Come on.”

Opening my eyes I saw an adorable boy, around the age of seventeen, leaning over to look into my face with astonishing brown eyes. His face was handsome in a childish way with a friendly smile and light freckles over his slightly up tilted nose. He was so close that I blushed unexpectedly and backed up a few steps. When he straighten I had to fight the urge to squeak and run away; tall guys have that effect on me. Suddenly he chuckled and bowed down as if he were meeting a princess.

“Ah, oh yes, I’m Katt. Timothy was it?”

“Tommy.” He corrected lightly.

“Sorry, about that. Could you possibly help me out here? I don’t know where to go or what to do. I’m so lost right now,” I groaned out, “I’ve only just gotten here and it’s hard for me to figure these things out.” I confessed with an awkward laugh that held little humor except at my own confusion.

“It’s alright, I was the same way a long time ago. Actually this isn‘t technically the middle yet, this is just a place for spirits to reside. The human nature in these people have completely been taken away. You are seeing how they interact within their own place. Each individual has there own place that is there middle. It seems confusing but look at it this way: This is just a gateway for people to come in. Here close your eyes,” I suggested and I did as I was told, “Now you can open them.”

Now we where floating above a water’s surface, the place was completely deserted but the two of us. The water rippled lightly and I dipped my toes into it. Tommy bobbed his head a few times.

“This is where you are in your mind, this is your inner sanctuary. No one can come inside unless you let them. This is you personal spirit realm and everyone has their own. The water acts like your crystal ball to the living world where you can watch and protect your friends and family. Understand?”

My head was beginning to hurt a little with a the change and new information. All I new for sure was that this was where I would “live” before I decided to pass on fully. It was a nice place, I guess your personality kind of reflected your realm. It started to make sense now. As we floated there it was as if I had wings to hold me up. Placing my feet on the flat surface of the water I stood without sinking. “Yeah I get it. If I need anything how will I find you?”

“Just call my name, I’m not very busy so I’ll be right here.” He winked and tucked a strand of my hair behind my ear. Face getting warm and turning red I turned away from him. “I’ll see you around then. Goodbye for now Katt.” In a flash he was gone and black feathers drifted down from where he had just been and flowed in the grey water.

“Katt you there? It’s Tom could you let me in, I have some information for you. Remember, all you have to do is will me to enter.” His voice felt distant and I told myself to let him in and he was right beside me. Crouching over to look into my face as I lay restlessly in the cold water. “Nice job.” He complemented before giving me a thumbs up.

“Yeah thanks, I’m starting to get better at this I think. If I touch the water and picture my friends and family I can see them in my reflection. So, what did you want to tell me about?” I asked and sat up, I blushed when I almost bumped his chin but he moved away and grinned.

“I forgot to mention some things yesterday, everything else is pretty basic from here on out though so no worries. For one thing, now that you are technically dead you can change your clothes with a thought.”

I blinked and looked down ashamed, if I had a choice I’d still be with my friends. Still I thought of myself in an airy white dress, something that would be loose and comfortable. When I looked down I had on the dress I had just imaged, I was proud for my swift learning but it was soon replaced. I looked into the water and cringed, I was too plain to wear something so mature looking. My hair was mangled brown-blonde loose curls tangling at my nape, hazel eyes too harsh.

“Lovely,” Tommy said as he whistled through his teeth and clapped, “Oh and in this world we can change into anything we want to be. If you wanted too you could be with your friends, you just wouldn’t be able to know who you are.”

I gasped and looked at him with wide eyes, “Really! I could interact with my friends again?” It was too unreal I couldn’t help but jump up and down happily.

Tommy nodded, “If that’s what you want I could take you now. The only rule is that we have a set time to return and you can tell no one who you are. When you return to the living world again your soul will reflect you physically. It’s a bit hard to explain, here we can go now. Our set time will be two hours. Are you ready?” He asked and grabbed my hand firmly.

“Yes, yes! Let’s go! I can’t wait to see them!”

Kit Kat
Ramune Kat

Female Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit Kat Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:05 pm

If anyone is confused about certain bit of it I'll be glad to help. I'm bad at explaining things sometimes...Enjoy! ^ ^

Kit Kat
Ramune Kat

Female Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo Neko Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:11 pm

it's aso goodXD
Momo Neko
Momo Neko
Neko Maniac

Female Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunar Wolf Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:53 pm

Haauuuu yay! ^^
Lunar Wolf
Lunar Wolf
The Joker Wolf

Female Pig
Golden Tickets : 3479

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo Neko Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:11 pm

yay!~^-^
Momo Neko
Momo Neko
Neko Maniac

Female Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by PoPiPanda Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:20 pm

It's so good~ QQ -bawws-
PoPiPanda
PoPiPanda
Anime God

Female Dog
Golden Tickets : 508

http://popipanda.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo Neko Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:00 pm

that was meh first reaction^^
Momo Neko
Momo Neko
Neko Maniac

Female Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum