Anime Guru
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum
Keiichi Anime Forever Anime News Fanart Wallpapers Forums Watch Anime Online Anime Fanfiction Anime Music Anime OSTs Anime OST

Anime Jukebox

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

My Acoustic Memory

+2
Momo Neko
Kit Kat
6 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

My Acoustic Memory - Page 2 Empty Re: My Acoustic Memory

Post by Dark Wolf Wed Mar 30, 2011 12:10 am

Manly tears were shed My Acoustic Memory - Page 2 4257923517
Dark Wolf
Dark Wolf
God of Ramen & Anime

Male Buffalo
Golden Tickets : 223

http://animeguru.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit Kat Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:59 am

Aww thank you~! More is to come, taking a while with school and I'm making it longish.

Kit Kat
Ramune Kat

Female Pig
Golden Tickets : 985

http://www.chatango.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo Neko Wed Mar 30, 2011 1:43 pm

Dark Wolf wrote:Manly tears were shed My Acoustic Memory - Page 2 4257923517
Pft manly tears my butt My Acoustic Memory - Page 2 988503053 this is really good blackmail heheheh
Momo Neko
Momo Neko
Neko Maniac

Female Dog
Golden Tickets : 4410
Location : I'm behind that tree over there. But I'm a ninja so you can't see me XD

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit Kat Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:19 pm

Chapter Five

Tommy led me to a type of shrine you would see in Greek culture. There were long marble pillars that held a dome shape roof over our heads. The perimeter was decorated with bright flowers and twisting ivy. I stared amazed before Tommy tugged me along gently and move to the center where we stepped onto a low set platform. In the stone were intricate designs of swirls and there was a spark of magic in the air. An aqua light shone around the edge and I stiffened, slightly freighted. Tommy patted my head and gripped my hand to reassure me. My body stung like I was covered with a new sunburn and I closed my eyes to the pain. When I opened them we where sitting on a park bench, I looked to my right and almost screamed.

“Shh, it’s me don’t worry.” I heard the similarity in the voice and relaxed as I realized it was Tommy. Now I understood what he had explained to me, this Tommy was completely different to the one I had first met. He was tall and looked about the age of thirty five with a strong manly jaw and lean muscles I saw clearly through the tight grey shirt. His hair was the same except a bit long that touched his shoulders.

I could only imagine what I looked like now, “Sorry.”

Tommy waved his callused hand in the air, ignoring my apology, “It’s cool. Here take my mirror, this is what you’ll look like in this realm. You’re kinda cute actually.” I grabbed the mirror and blinked at the person staring back at me.

This me looked about ten years old, with wide steel gray eyes. I looked down at my dress, because of the reverse of growth it had shrunk to fit my new figure. Now it was knee length with ruffles ands ribbons around the skirt. This is what me soul looked like? I resisted the urge to pout and pinched Tommy’s arm. “I’m not cute! Don’t call me that,” I puffed my cheeks out and glared.

He wrapped his finger around a lock of dirty blonde hair and winked, “If you insist lady. Come on, who do you what to visit first? Remember, two hours.”

“Yeah, yeah. I need to see my mom! Crap I completely forgot to even call her before I…Ugh, I’m so stupid! She’ll never forgive me!” I whimpered and sighed with my own carelessness. I stood instantly and jumped in front of Tommy repeatedly. “Gotta go, gotta go now!” I urged and he chuckled and stood slowly.

“Being as small as you are it sounds like you’re asking me to help you to the bathroom.”

“Shut up lets go~!” I shouted and looked up at him sternly.

“Alright already.” He picked me up suddenly and moved down the road at a quick pace.

I grumbled and kicked my legs but accepted, after all I had no idea where we were going. It wasn’t long before we found my mom’s old house and I leapt up the stairs to knock on the door. Her car was parked in the yard so I knew she was home and waited a few minutes before the door cracked open.

“Hello…?” I heard my mother’s weak, sleep deprived voice. It was like music to my ears all over again. I took a step forward to hug her but reminded myself she didn’t know me. I was just a stranger to her.

“Oh uhm, My name is…Karra. I came here to see how you were. You see, a friend of mine knew your daughter, she couldn’t come today and she asked me to come for her. This is my friend Lance, I’m shy so I asked him to join me. I am sorry for your loss.” It was hard for me to lie to my own mother but I had to.

“I see, you look very young Karra. Thank you for coming but I must go.” She started to turn away but I stuck my hand in the door’s way before it closed. The pain didn’t bother me at all, it was my mother’s face. Her eyes were red and swollen, hair tangles in a dark brown mesh, lips thin and skin all too pale.

“No problem, how are you? Would you mind if we came inside?” I asked politely and she stepped away for us to come in. She gestured to the couch and we took a seat.

“Sorry for the mess I haven’t really bothered to clean much lately. Is there anything I could get you guys? We have sweet tea and sodas in the fridge. Just make yourselves at home. Timothy was it?” She asked.

“Tommy.” He corrected and gave me a quick glance before smirking. I knew he was thinking the same thing I was, I was an exact replica of my mom. It was kind of funny the way things turned out, still I was glad to go before her in a way. I thought of how much I had missed my mom since I moved away. Not to mention it had been so long sense I’d talk to her, much less been in the same room.

“We’re fine, you should probably come sit down; you look very tired.” Tommy suggested and made room for her to sit.

There was an awkward silence before my mom sat down and spoke again, “So you both knew my daughter Katt then? I remember how she’d sleep on the couch because I didn’t like sleeping in a room. Sometimes,” I heard her voice catch, “she’d call me at work and just talk for a few seconds because she didn’t want to be left alone while I was gone.” My mother’s green eyes glistened with fresh tears now as she stared at the hard wood floor.

I couldn’t say anything, like there was a lock around my throat. I wanted to tell her I loved her and was here, tell her that I didn’t want to leave her but that I was thinking of her too. I wish I had spend more time with her, and weren’t too stubborn to tell her so. I needed to tell her these things but I couldn’t. My heart raced in my chest and I restrained a hiccup from escaping. Time seemed to tick by so slowly then, we all sat there until I gained the courage to hesitantly wrap my arms around my mother’s shoulders.

“She…wouldn’t want you to be sad, or cry. All she wants is your happiness, somewhere she is here with you and touching your face wishing you could stop the tears that roll down. I know this for a fact. Your daughter, was so strong and she learned to be strong from you. She wants you to look at a feather on the ground and know that she’s grown her own wings. She wants you to know that she’s not sad or scared anymore, she didn’t feel anything but happiness.” Slowly, the words flowed out like someone was speaking for me.

“I think you need to go.” She whispered and I jerked away.

“Yes, I’m sorry to bother you. If you don’t mind I’ll come by to see you again. Thank you for letting us be here. Good bye…” As Tommy and I left and shut the door behind us I said the one thing that I couldn’t. “Good bye, Mom.”

Kit Kat
Ramune Kat

Female Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo Neko Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:42 pm

My Acoustic Memory - Page 2 2530733461 it's so sad...but still good
Momo Neko
Momo Neko
Neko Maniac

Female Dog
Location : I'm behind that tree over there. But I'm a ninja so you can't see me XD

Back to top Go down

Post by PoPiPanda Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:48 pm

-BAWWS-
Momo, don't blackmail your brother! I mean, really! >n<;
-pets Dark-
It's okay, I'll take your word that they were manly tears -nod nod-
PoPiPanda
PoPiPanda
Anime God

Female Dog
Golden Tickets : 508

http://popipanda.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit Kat Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:49 pm

Thanks My Acoustic Memory - Page 2 182985408

Kit Kat
Ramune Kat

Female Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo Neko Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:55 pm

oh my gosh!! My Acoustic Memory - Page 2 3968131481 i'm Harima from school rumble!~XD
Momo Neko
Momo Neko
Neko Maniac

Female Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit Kat Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:56 pm

Haha =___= *leaf over head* My Acoustic Memory - Page 2 1881585798
Kappa werido

Kit Kat
Ramune Kat

Female Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo Neko Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:58 pm

haha...."Kurasama i....i love you"..Us:WHAT!!!! My Acoustic Memory - Page 2 1289804597 My Acoustic Memory - Page 2 3805557998
Momo Neko
Momo Neko
Neko Maniac

Female Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit Kat Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:13 pm

Lol My Acoustic Memory - Page 2 1352546186 indeed

Kit Kat
Ramune Kat

Female Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo Neko Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:43 pm

and you guys say i'm like Tenma <.<
Momo Neko
Momo Neko
Neko Maniac

Female Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit Kat Thu Mar 31, 2011 5:32 pm

Chapter Six

Tommy reached over and took my hand after twenty minutes of silence. I couldn’t do anything but walk as we neared the time to return. My heart was heavy in grief, it felt as if my body had a gapping hole that grew wider in every step we took away from my mother. I couldn’t help but feel full of guilt for hurting my loved ones this way.

“It’s not your fault Katt, these things happen for a reason. Try to look on the bright side. Your mom will get better overtime, after all it has only been three days since you passed away. You have to trust that she’ll grow out of it and learn to live happily again. If tomorrow you want to see your friends as well I’ll take you, I suggest, that you wait for a while. Let them take a deep breath and then go to see them. Going to them now won’t help any of you will the sorrow is still clinging onto them. Here,” He handed me a newspaper that was on the sidewalk, “your funeral if at 10:45 P.M. You should watch from afar and let them get most of this out of their systems.”

I did as Tommy suggested, I stayed alone for a few days in my grey world. I sat on a dead tree and skipped pebbles for a long time. I sunk my toes into the cool water and watched as the ringlet of ripples turned into my friends faces. It was the day of my funeral and I watched them take their seats. Most of everyone from school that were acquaintances wore black, but my friends knew me better and wore shades of grey. A slight smile curved my lips as I watched closely. My mom sat with my brother, in the front. Mother’s hand was clutched to my father’s, heads bowed. In truth I didn’t expect my brother to be as sad as everyone else but there was just a look on his face that told me different.

The preacher began to speak, and Jen immediately started to cry. Her pain tugged at my heart, tears welled in my eyes then and fell onto the image. She wiped her face and Hannah turned to hug her on the right while Kendra hugged her from the left. I hated to cause them all pain, deep inside I felt guilty and angry. I wanted them to be mad at me but all they felt was loss.

I remembered the time when I had lost my grandmother, it had been on an overcast Tuesday. My mom asked me to wake up but I ignored her because something didn’t feel right. A few moments later we got the phone call from my grandfather. People started to come, bright lights flashed in front of the house because they lived right next door. All I wanted to do was scream, I sat and sobbed on the couch and whimpered because the pain wouldn’t go away. I had been fifteen years old then…

“Jenny, Hannah, Kendra, Mother, Daddy. Please forgive me, stop crying. I love you,” I whispered so quietly I could hardly hear myself but in that instant they relaxed a bit, “Don’t ever cry for me. I’m not leaving and I’ll come to see you all soon. Please, the only thing I ask is to not forget me. Let the pain go and just remember when we slept at each other’s houses. The summers we spent at band, talking about the weirdest things, remember that and just don’t let it go.”

The service was over and everyone lined up to talk with my family. My friend’s eyes were dry but it wouldn’t last long. I had to see them all soon.

Kit Kat
Ramune Kat

Female Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo Neko Thu Mar 31, 2011 5:36 pm

TT^TT i seriously started to cry this timeTT^TT but it's so good i couldn't stop reading^^
Momo Neko
Momo Neko
Neko Maniac

Female Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit Kat Thu Mar 31, 2011 5:38 pm

Really~? *hugs* Aww sorry, I like sad things >.<

Kit Kat
Ramune Kat

Female Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo Neko Thu Mar 31, 2011 5:39 pm

it's ok cause it's really good^^*hugs back*
Momo Neko
Momo Neko
Neko Maniac

Female Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by PoPiPanda Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:57 pm

-bawws-
Where is Dark? -sniffles- HOLD ME DARK QQ
PoPiPanda
PoPiPanda
Anime God

Female Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo Neko Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:21 pm

he's sleeping
Momo Neko
Momo Neko
Neko Maniac

Female Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by PoPiPanda Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:58 pm

Is he cute when he sleeps, nyaa~? GUYS ARE SO ADORABLE WHEN THEY SLEEP ;w;
PoPiPanda
PoPiPanda
Anime God

Female Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo Neko Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:22 pm

no he's not.....if you try to wake him up he kicks and punches at you<.<
Momo Neko
Momo Neko
Neko Maniac

Female Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Wolf Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:28 am

Momo Neko wrote:no he's not.....if you try to wake him up he kicks and punches at you<.<
hey now... My Acoustic Memory - Page 2 3383767621
My Acoustic Memory - Page 2 Scarysawa
Dark Wolf
Dark Wolf
God of Ramen & Anime

Male Buffalo
Golden Tickets : 223

http://animeguru.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by PoPiPanda Fri Apr 01, 2011 1:19 pm

Dark is scary, nyaa~ My Acoustic Memory - Page 2 1582798817
PoPiPanda
PoPiPanda
Anime God

Female Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit Kat Fri Apr 01, 2011 2:37 pm

Heehee, I can't post more of the story til monday afternoon ;-;
Still I hope everyone likes it!

Kit Kat
Ramune Kat

Female Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by PoPiPanda Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:59 pm

It's great, Kat~
PoPiPanda
PoPiPanda
Anime God

Female Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit Kat Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:59 pm

Thank you! I'm really working hard on it but the chapters are so short...Maybe I'm just lazy My Acoustic Memory - Page 2 138951971

Kit Kat
Ramune Kat

Female Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum: