Anime Guru
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum
Keiichi Anime Forever Anime News Fanart Wallpapers Forums Watch Anime Online Anime Fanfiction Anime Music Anime OSTs Anime OST

Anime Jukebox

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Death's Kiss

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Death's Kiss Empty Death's Kiss

Post by queen_ayame_of_yaoi Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:55 pm

You have to read to understand.... i know i know. i just dont feel like explaining if imma write it all anyway. >< Please forgive any spelling or grammatical errors. and this is one of my older stories that i just recently repicked up.

Prologue:
I can feel the pain and suffering that everyone goes through. Everyone suffers in one way or another and i feel it all. I am known by many names, but you may know me as deathI collect souls and send them where they are to go. I am not souless or skinlees, actually i was once human just like you. I did not choose this by any means. I am immortal, more or less and do not age, i do not go where where i am to go, though i am dead... as far as i know. I long to move on but cant, and it tortures me further to see sould move on everyday. An action i am unable to do...
In a way i sometimes think this is my hell, that i am suffering for all of the monstrocities i have commited during my life, but i dont know. There is no way to know. I have come to the conclusion that the pain is just to much for it to be hell. It has to be Earth.
I serve a higher being, this i know, well it's more of a higharchy of reapers like myself. Yes, there is more than one of us. We are a people, kinda. And we have a higharchy, im pretty much at the bottom of, a worker. We used to have a king to rule us all but the Creator, at his death, announced a prophecy that the king failed to say before his assasination. That much later, a new king would rise up with power that rivaled any that they had seen before. He would be a man who changed everything for them. That is all that he would tell them. But he did say something to the first of our kind. He refuses to tell me though... anyway im getting off track, this is about my life... at least until current day. This is how i became death... Destiny can be both a cruel and strange thing...

Prologue Smile
queen_ayame_of_yaoi
queen_ayame_of_yaoi
Queen of Yaoi

Female Pig
Golden Tickets : 376

Back to top Go down

Death's Kiss Empty Re: Death's Kiss

Post by KazumaSB Sat Dec 03, 2011 8:35 pm

Cool. I like it. Death's Kiss 2257557514

I'm interested to see the story behind this mysterious reaper.
And you are forgiven for the spelling and grammatical mistakes. Smile
KazumaSB
KazumaSB
Anime God

Male Buffalo
Golden Tickets : 1725

Back to top Go down

Post by queen_ayame_of_yaoi Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:23 pm

Well, thank you Smile. It was a story i started freshman year and i kinda wrote some on and off. It's sad, poor Daimos is so messed up... TT.TT wait till you see what happens next
queen_ayame_of_yaoi
queen_ayame_of_yaoi
Queen of Yaoi

Female Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by KazumaSB Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:08 pm

So his name is Daimos? Cool. Smile

I'll be waiting to see what happens next. Very Happy
KazumaSB
KazumaSB
Anime God

Male Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo Neko Mon Dec 05, 2011 6:08 pm

oh yeah i think i remember this story!~Very Happy
Momo Neko
Momo Neko
Neko Maniac

Female Dog
Golden Tickets : 4410
Location : I'm behind that tree over there. But I'm a ninja so you can't see me XD

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunar Wolf Fri Dec 09, 2011 5:11 pm

o~o please keep going?
Lunar Wolf
Lunar Wolf
The Joker Wolf

Female Pig
Golden Tickets : 3479

Back to top Go down

Post by queen_ayame_of_yaoi Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:34 pm

I will *ish determined*
queen_ayame_of_yaoi
queen_ayame_of_yaoi
Queen of Yaoi

Female Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by queen_ayame_of_yaoi Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:49 pm

Ch.1

"This child is impure!!" the man announced to the gathering crowd,"So is this woman afore me, for no son of mine would be inhuman, with such inhuman eyes!". As the man continued on, the crowd boo'd an some even tossed stones among other unmentionables.
"I Have not been unfaithful, i swear to you, no one has had me but you! There are no impurities inside this child, please save him, save our son!I beg you." with that the man glanced at the woman,
"you would sacrifice yourself for this mutant." he spat the word, 'mutant'.
"Yes, just please... spare the child..." warm, crystal liquid dripped off the woman's dirt-caked cheeks, leaving twin trails of sterility. The man smiled and tossed the small babe into the crowd where an elderly woman clutched him tightly to her chest. All in the crowd were hooded, despite the whole village being there, some feared being discovered as a brown noser or gossipper. The small, unfortunate babe would not remember this event, except for among his vision-like dreams... This is what one would call, "the day the sky turned crimson with the the blood of this 'unfaithful' woman." the boys mother. The who held the baby in her arms ran after the boy was sprayed. She ran for the woods, clutching the undisturbed babe, still in a deep slumber. But what she would never unsee was not the blood-rain of her daughter but the wide, toothy, sadistic grin apon her son-in-law's face as he slaughtered her daughter, his wife. She looked at the beautiful child in her arms, spattered red with his mother's blood, still so mesmerizing in his innocence. Then she made a vow, to protect this child. No matter the cost, even if that may be her life.
That was the first part of ch.1 >< to be honest, i think i stop naming chapters a little way in the story so if there are no more chapters and i just start whith the story, you know why~~ Hope you liked it! and to answer you, Kazy, his name is Daimos Smile
queen_ayame_of_yaoi
queen_ayame_of_yaoi
Queen of Yaoi

Female Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo Neko Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:09 pm

keep going!~Pwease~~:3
Momo Neko
Momo Neko
Neko Maniac

Female Dog
Location : I'm behind that tree over there. But I'm a ninja so you can't see me XD

Back to top Go down

Post by KazumaSB Thu Dec 29, 2011 7:44 pm

Cool update to the story. Very Happy
What's going to happen next? Me wants to know!
KazumaSB
KazumaSB
Anime God

Male Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by queen_ayame_of_yaoi Sat Jan 14, 2012 5:59 pm

Sorry guys, i was going to post... but i cant find it! TT.TT forgive me~~
queen_ayame_of_yaoi
queen_ayame_of_yaoi
Queen of Yaoi

Female Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by KazumaSB Sun Jan 15, 2012 5:45 pm

You lost it? Death's Kiss 1881585798

I wanted to know what happens next! Death's Kiss 3035703057

Oh well... I guess you can't help it. I shall be merciful and forgive thee. Smile
KazumaSB
KazumaSB
Anime God

Male Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo Neko Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:38 pm

wathc you'll find it when looking for something else<3< that happens to me a lot~
Momo Neko
Momo Neko
Neko Maniac

Female Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by KazumaSB Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:14 pm

Yeah. Very Happy
KazumaSB
KazumaSB
Anime God

Male Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo Neko Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:52 pm

XD then when i find that i forget what i was looking for in the first place=3=
Momo Neko
Momo Neko
Neko Maniac

Female Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by queen_ayame_of_yaoi Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:47 pm

ill probably find it when i clean the wreck that i call a room~
queen_ayame_of_yaoi
queen_ayame_of_yaoi
Queen of Yaoi

Female Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by KazumaSB Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:02 pm

queen_ayame_of_yaoi wrote:ill probably find it when i clean the wreck that i call a room~

Well, you know what they say, an empty room is an unproductive room.

If you do happen to find it I'd like to read the rest of it, but don't stress yourself to find it. Smile
KazumaSB
KazumaSB
Anime God

Male Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by queen_ayame_of_yaoi Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:05 pm

Ill find it... and i didn't even get to start writing the good part yet... ill go see if i can find it... again.. ! i am determined!!!
queen_ayame_of_yaoi
queen_ayame_of_yaoi
Queen of Yaoi

Female Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by queen_ayame_of_yaoi Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:08 pm

turns out my lead was a dud... sigh.. oh well ill find it... eventually...
queen_ayame_of_yaoi
queen_ayame_of_yaoi
Queen of Yaoi

Female Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo Neko Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:25 am

XD hahaha~ poor Aya~
Momo Neko
Momo Neko
Neko Maniac

Female Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by queen_ayame_of_yaoi Sat Jan 28, 2012 5:38 pm

i Found it!!! XD it was in the living room... on the floor... hidden behind the couch. bandit found it for me!
queen_ayame_of_yaoi
queen_ayame_of_yaoi
Queen of Yaoi

Female Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by queen_ayame_of_yaoi Sat Jan 28, 2012 6:08 pm

2 years later
"Daimos! come back! dont chase the butterfly!" the boy's grandmother yelled for fear of the small boy hurting himself. But she let him be, his smile keeping her from fetching him. His deep black curls bounced and his purple eys glowed, he was positively beaming. Then the small boy cought the insect betwixt his small, skinny, tan palms. He smiled at her and ran back huffing.
"Gwammy!" he said excitedly with his 2-year-old speach, " I gowt a booterfwy! Come wit me to send it two dee sky!!" she followed him to the middle of their yard behind the cottage they lived in. The boy was miling when he opened his palms to release the creature, but to his horror the insect had gone grey and curled up grotesquely, dead. He screamed and dropped to his small, frail knees and layed its corpse on the grass-covered lawn. Yet the part where his bare hands touched it the grass went brown and died. The elderly woman loved her grandson but was shocked to say the least. she bent down to comfort the boy by rubbing his back an muttering sweet words of comfort to him. He immediatly clutched her and sobbed. She stood and took him with her in her arms back to the cottage. Despite this weak old woman's love for the boy crying in her arms, she couldn't deny the deep primal fear she felt in her gut of him.
Sowwy for such a huge gap guys!! im sowwy!

queen_ayame_of_yaoi
queen_ayame_of_yaoi
Queen of Yaoi

Female Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by queen_ayame_of_yaoi Sat Jan 28, 2012 6:14 pm

3 years later
The boy awoke to a strong smell in his nostrils and an annoying shrill sound. He sat up and coughed, the sound momentarily stopped then and came back as quickly as it left. He opened his eyes and then realised the origin of the shrill sound. He was screaming, because laying beside him in a heap was his beloved grandmother and his white sleeping trousers were soaked red. the only person he knew ever loved him was dead beside him. the tearshe was all to familiar with dropped off his face as he felt the glinting peice of metal in his hand fall to the ground. The boy cradled her fragile body in his thin arms. He then roared like something demonic. If the boy was more attentive and cunning, he may have noticed the creature observing him in the shadows and avoided all of this pain. the night creatures that were usually lively at this time all cringed and rushed into safe places, for only a strong destructive demon in pain could make a sound like that.
wooo~~~
queen_ayame_of_yaoi
queen_ayame_of_yaoi
Queen of Yaoi

Female Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by queen_ayame_of_yaoi Sat Jan 28, 2012 6:25 pm

* 10 years later *
The boy quickly cringed back when he heard feet aproaching him and slipped soundlessly into the shadows of the alley. As the sound of bots crunching in the snow faded he leaped out, muscles flexing knife in hand. He put weapon in his rags and stood to his whole 6'8'' hight. He scowled at a small flake of snow softly landed on his broad nose and he scrunched it up as it died and transformed into a drop of water then slid off his nose. #All things die, change, and eventually fade away# he thought, #and there is nothing we can do about it as mortals in this helpless world# he sighed then stalked his prey, sticking to the shadows where he blended perfectly. The man he was following was a tallish man (shorter than him of course, but above average) he was wearing a suit with a fur coat over it and he had a cane in hand but was not elderly and was not using it to go about his regular duities. The boy waited behind a rotting wood shed as the man went up to a mansion and unlocked the gates, his cue. He tossed a dagger for the back of the man'd head. Time seemed to move at the speed of snail as he waited for it to hit the man's head... home! it went in like butter killing the man instantly and splattering the boy with blood. He hadn't realized how close he had gotten to the man. The all to familiar warm wttness escaped his violet heyes and dripped off his chin. He grabbed the dagger and pulled it out of the man's head. He then stood as a cold-biting wind slapped his face. He stared at the large home and wondered why his client would want this man, but that wasn't his job to ask, he was an assasin.
"I'm sorry" he whispered on a sob, "I'm so sorry..." then he turned and snaked back into the night.

you guys best be likin this!~ Razz
queen_ayame_of_yaoi
queen_ayame_of_yaoi
Queen of Yaoi

Female Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by queen_ayame_of_yaoi Sat Jan 28, 2012 6:32 pm

*** 10 more years later****************
Daimos was no longer a boy for he had taken a woman. He was thought of in the assasination society as the "Red Demon' because he was usually covered in blood and left alot after he took down a target. But what they didn't know was every time he killed someone it felt as if a peice of him died along with that person. He truly had a soul, he truly cared. The woman probably wished to see him again but he would never see her again. he got out of the bed and slipped on his pants and found his shoes and put them on as well. he grabbed the shirt and jacket he was waering and left the girl. It was probably better for her nayway because whenever he got close to someone or somehting, they died. He had tried owning a dog once... and failed... miserably... The dog was buried in the ground under an oak tree behind his small house. On the way to his house he sensed a presence and what do you know? A figure from the shadows recealed himself and spoke in a very powerful echoing voice,
"Hello Daimos, I have something to tell you." then the figure smiled, revealing long, white fangs.

Apreaciation~ best be~~!
queen_ayame_of_yaoi
queen_ayame_of_yaoi
Queen of Yaoi

Female Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next