Anime Guru
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum
Keiichi Anime Forever Anime News Fanart Wallpapers Forums Watch Anime Online Anime Fanfiction Anime Music Anime OSTs Anime OST

Anime Jukebox

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

My fishing adventures

3 posters

Go down

My fishing adventures Empty My fishing adventures

Post by KazumaSB Mon May 16, 2011 7:32 pm

Well I didn't take a picture of every fish I caught so I will only show what I have. I was too busy fishing to take pictures all the time. Very Happy

So here is my day to day report. It might be boring for you guys if you're not interested in fishing but I'm posting it anyhow so if you want just scroll down to the pictures and you can see a picture of me. But you might want to read about the 5th day where I become a hero. My fishing adventures 3845856932

The weather was crappy most of the week unfortunately. It was 20+mph winds a few of the days so we had to switch lakes or stop early some days (I went on vacation with my brother. Fishing is one of the things we share in common Smile.)

1st day: I caught about 17 trout. Most were brown, but some were rainbow. Nothing over 10 inches though. I saw a guy pull out a nice 25 inch rainbow and I really got excited.

2nd day: I caught 3 largemouth bass and 5 northern pike. The bass were small. The pike were about 20 inches average. Kind of small for pike but they were fun to catch.

3rd day: I caught two more northern pike, 1 crappie, 2 pumpkinseeds, 1 bluegill, and 2 largemouth bass. The pike and bass were small again. The panfish were a decent size. The crappie was 10 inches. That's a good size crappie, but my brother caught a bigger 12 inch one later in the day. You can see it in the picture where I am holding three of them up.

4th day: we got our boat out on a different lake. We saw big bass and sunfish but couldn't get anything to bite except 1 small bass and sunfish. We went to a river later in the day and caught a few more trout but no biggies.

5th day: This was a real adventurous day. We got out on the lake with a small boat and my brother caught a nice big bass of 18inches. Shortly after this we saw a big white boat come onto the lake. It went out into the center of the lake and stopped. About 10 minutes later we hear a guy screaming, "Help! Help!" We both looked over and saw the boat was sideways and quickly disappearing. We both looked at each other and said, "Oh my God! They're going down! We gotta help them!" We were the only other people out on the lake that was within hearing distance of them. We didn't have a power motor so we had to paddle to them. It took us like ten minutes and by the time we got there the boat was nowhere to be seen and two guys were holding onto the seat cushions from the boat in the midst coolers and cracker boxes and stuff floating everywhere. One guy couldn't swim so we got him into the small boat we had first. The other guy was to heavy for us to get him in so he held onto the back and we paddled them back to shore. Someone from shore that saw them go down called 911 because the police and rescue people were they with an ambulance and rescue boat. The police and rescue guys couldn't get their boat started and it was to far for them to swim so they thanked us for saving them. So my brother and I were the hero's of the day. It was pretty cool. We were all glad nobody was injured, but those two guys lost their boat and all their fishing tackle. It sunk at the deepest part of the lake too, about 45 feet. Sad
After the rescue people left after locating where their boat sunk we did manage to go back out and fish. I caught a yellow perch and a rock bass and that was it. We went in early because a crazy thunderstorm came up. We got soaked as it poured on us as we were tying our small boat to the top of our car. After the storm cleared up it got sunny again and we went to a different nearby lake and fished of shore. I caught some small largemouth bass and 4 pumpkinseeds.

6th day: It was cold and windy, but we still went out anyway. I caught two small pike and then after a few hours of battling the winds we decided to come into shore. I setup a new rig for bluegill/pumpkinseeds but I caught 3 nice crappies instead, to my surprise. A storm came up and it got real nasty so we called it a day.

7th day: We went to a river again and I caught 4 small brown trout and 1 smallmouth bass. That big trout just is too smart. Very Happy

One of the brown trout I caught:
My fishing adventures Fishin_0004

Crappies that we caught:
My fishing adventures Fishin_0013

A picture of me holding up the crappies:
My fishing adventures Fishin_00152
Never mind my messy hair. I was wearing a hat all day long.

A small pumpkinseed I caught:
My fishing adventures Fishin_0011

A small northern pike:
My fishing adventures Fishin_0052

The big largemouth bass my brother caught:
My fishing adventures Fishin_00162

A large crappie:
My fishing adventures Fishin_00122

Oh yeah and here is a Canadian Goose guarding here nest of eggs that we saw.
My fishing adventures Fishin_0002

So that is about it. If you read everything you now know a few fish species (if you didn't already know) and you now know what I look like (see I told you I look kind of like my avatar, right? Very Happy. )

Last edited by KazumaSB on Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:55 pm; edited 3 times in total
KazumaSB
KazumaSB
Anime God

Male Buffalo
Golden Tickets : 1725

Back to top Go down

My fishing adventures Empty Re: My fishing adventures

Post by Momo Neko Mon May 16, 2011 7:45 pm

Way to go Kazu!! you get the anime guru Hero award^^ -presents you with a plack(don't know how to spell it TT^TT) congrats!~
Momo Neko
Momo Neko
Neko Maniac

Female Dog
Golden Tickets : 4410
Location : I'm behind that tree over there. But I'm a ninja so you can't see me XD

Back to top Go down

Post by KazumaSB Mon May 16, 2011 8:10 pm

Momo Neko wrote:Way to go Kazu!! you get the anime guru Hero award^^ -presents you with a plack(don't know how to spell it TT^TT) congrats!~

Thanks! *Kazu bows his head*

I am truly glad nobody was injured or died. That would have been horrible.
KazumaSB
KazumaSB
Anime God

Male Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo Neko Tue May 17, 2011 7:37 pm

yes it would have....but thankfully the Great Kazu was there to save the day!^^
Momo Neko
Momo Neko
Neko Maniac

Female Dog
Location : I'm behind that tree over there. But I'm a ninja so you can't see me XD

Back to top Go down

Post by KazumaSB Tue May 17, 2011 8:19 pm

My fishing adventures 1621700865 Too much praise. I'm getting embarrassed now. Very Happy

I only did what anyone would do.
KazumaSB
KazumaSB
Anime God

Male Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo Neko Wed May 18, 2011 7:15 pm

no some people wouldn't have even looked at them ^^
Momo Neko
Momo Neko
Neko Maniac

Female Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by KazumaSB Wed May 18, 2011 8:13 pm

I would like to believe people are better than that, but you may be right.
KazumaSB
KazumaSB
Anime God

Male Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo Neko Thu May 19, 2011 7:06 pm

yeah i would like to believe that too but somethings just don't happen like we want them too^^
Momo Neko
Momo Neko
Neko Maniac

Female Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by KazumaSB Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:40 pm

BTW, here is a picture of me when my hair is combed and I haven't been out in the sun all day.

My fishing adventures Kazu
gif upload

If anyone wonders. I posted this because of Aya and Luna's truth or dare game.

KazumaSB
KazumaSB
Anime God

Male Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunar Wolf Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:04 pm

KazumaSB wrote:BTW, here is a picture of me when my hair is combed and I haven't been out in the sun all day.

My fishing adventures Kazu
gif upload

If anyone wonders. I posted this because of Aya and Luna's truth or dare game.

Damnit Kazu TT~TT Why you so attractive~!
Lunar Wolf
Lunar Wolf
The Joker Wolf

Female Pig
Golden Tickets : 3479

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum