Anime Guru
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum
Keiichi Anime Forever Anime News Fanart Wallpapers Forums Watch Anime Online Anime Fanfiction Anime Music Anime OSTs Anime OST

Anime Jukebox

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Good Freinds And Stupid Moments

+4
Dark Wolf
Momo Neko
Lunar Wolf
Kit Kat
8 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Good Freinds And Stupid Moments - Page 6 Empty Re: Good Freinds And Stupid Moments

Post by KazumaSB Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:22 pm

It's too bad I live hundreds of miles away from you all. I don't have anyone in real life that enjoys this sort of thing. The only outlet for my anime addiction is online. Oh well, that's life I guess.
KazumaSB
KazumaSB
Anime God

Male Buffalo
Golden Tickets : 1725

Back to top Go down

Good Freinds And Stupid Moments - Page 6 Empty Re: Good Freinds And Stupid Moments

Post by Momo Neko Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:44 pm

Q^Q i'm sowwy
Momo Neko
Momo Neko
Neko Maniac

Female Dog
Golden Tickets : 4410
Location : I'm behind that tree over there. But I'm a ninja so you can't see me XD

Back to top Go down

Post by PoPiPanda Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:10 am

Do you live in Florida, Kazuma~?
PoPiPanda
PoPiPanda
Anime God

Female Dog
Golden Tickets : 508

http://popipanda.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo Neko Mon Mar 21, 2011 1:52 pm

Yeah not to be nosiy but where do you live?<.<
Momo Neko
Momo Neko
Neko Maniac

Female Dog
Location : I'm behind that tree over there. But I'm a ninja so you can't see me XD

Back to top Go down

Post by PoPiPanda Mon Mar 21, 2011 3:18 pm

TELL US KAZU, TELL US
PoPiPanda
PoPiPanda
Anime God

Female Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by KazumaSB Mon Mar 21, 2011 3:55 pm

I live in Japan. No really, I do. Very Happy

Maybe I'll tell you if you bake me some homemade cookies. Laughing

Florida? I wish... I hate the cold winters up here in Wisconsin. Oops, I just let the cat out of the bag. Razz

Yeah I live in Wisconsin, right on Lake Michigan practically. I was born here actually, but I lived in Minnesota and Oklahoma for a short time and then I moved back here with my family about 14 years ago. I liked the very mild winters and hot summers of Oklahoma.

About the only thing I like here is the fishing. Smile

P.S. You'll have to bend my arm and tickle me to death before I will tell you my age. Razz
KazumaSB
KazumaSB
Anime God

Male Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by PoPiPanda Mon Mar 21, 2011 3:59 pm

Pfft, 25. Razz
PoPiPanda
PoPiPanda
Anime God

Female Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by KazumaSB Mon Mar 21, 2011 4:06 pm

Shhhh! Don't broadcast it! affraid

Nah, I don't really care much. There are certain good things to being an Ossan(older guy). Smile
KazumaSB
KazumaSB
Anime God

Male Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by PoPiPanda Mon Mar 21, 2011 4:11 pm

Well what do you expect, it's on your Facebook~ Razz
I like "older" guys~! I can't stand most kids my age. Hell, when I was little I hated most kids my age and would hang out with people my mom's age QQ
Certain good things would be;
Attracting brocons
Being able to drink
Attracting brocons

And really, 25 is not ossan age IMO. Really, people are only too old for me to hang out with when they're like 40.

PoPiPanda
PoPiPanda
Anime God

Female Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by KazumaSB Mon Mar 21, 2011 4:27 pm

Yeah I do have it on facebook, but Kazuma Hitori isn't my English/Irish name so who knows if my age on there is correct? Makes you wonder, eh, eh? Razz

Yeah I guess 40+ would be more like an Ossan.

Other benefits of being older:
You can own a car and drive places when you want (providing you have the money).
You can buy what you want (if you have the money).
You can stay up or sleep in as much as you want (providing you don't have work).

Downside of being older:
You have more financial expenses, and less time to spend on your addictions. Sad

KazumaSB
KazumaSB
Anime God

Male Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by PoPiPanda Mon Mar 21, 2011 4:32 pm

And attracting brocons
PoPiPanda
PoPiPanda
Anime God

Female Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by KazumaSB Mon Mar 21, 2011 4:40 pm

And attracting brocons!

Do you have a brother by any chance? :suspect:
KazumaSB
KazumaSB
Anime God

Male Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by PoPiPanda Mon Mar 21, 2011 4:45 pm

A younger brother, but he doesn't live with me and I'm not into shota.

I am a brocon though, but I can't help it QQ And of course I'd love to find a siscon who would love to date an imouto~ BUT NO, THIS IS JACKSONVILLE
PoPiPanda
PoPiPanda
Anime God

Female Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by KazumaSB Mon Mar 21, 2011 4:57 pm

Ah, I see.

I am the youngest in my family. So I've never had any younger siblings that looked up to me. When I think about it's kind of depressing.

I have an older sister and brother. I am closer to my brother though. We are really good friends, which people find odd about us, but I'm not a brocon so I don't see him that way.

I had a girl that liked me back when I was about 14. I was to young and stupid back then to know how to handle those sort of relationships.
KazumaSB
KazumaSB
Anime God

Male Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo Neko Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:53 pm

I'm like you Kazu i'm the youngest of my family. I have 3 older brothers and 2 older sisters^^
Momo Neko
Momo Neko
Neko Maniac

Female Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by PoPiPanda Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:01 pm

One seven year old half-brother who is very very annoying and I spoke better than he does when I was three.

I've always wanted an older brother. My ex-step-cousin was sort of like an older brother to me when I was little, but he did something that broke my trust... Crying or Very sad

Is anybody else's parents divorced?
PoPiPanda
PoPiPanda
Anime God

Female Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by KazumaSB Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:35 pm

Momo Neko wrote:I'm like you Kazu i'm the youngest of my family. I have 3 older brothers and 2 older sisters^^

I guess that makes us the "Youngest Sibling Nakama". Very Happy

KazumaSB
KazumaSB
Anime God

Male Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by KazumaSB Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:38 pm

PoPiPanda wrote:One seven year old half-brother who is very very annoying and I spoke better than he does when I was three.

I've always wanted an older brother. My ex-step-cousin was sort of like an older brother to me when I was little, but he did something that broke my trust... Crying or Very sad

Is anybody else's parents divorced?

That's too bad that he did that to you. Sad

My parents almost divorced. I actually wish that they would have. My dad is...well he wasn't that good.
KazumaSB
KazumaSB
Anime God

Male Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo Neko Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:43 pm

my parents aren't divorced but i have friends whose parents are divorced<.<
Momo Neko
Momo Neko
Neko Maniac

Female Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by KazumaSB Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:00 pm

I'm not really planning on getting married anytime soon (need to make more money, since I'm so poor before that). But if I do I don't want to get divorced. I would try my best to keep it all together, but then again you can't controlled the other person you fall in love with... life can be so complicated at times.
KazumaSB
KazumaSB
Anime God

Male Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Wolf Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:00 am

Well since we are on the subject I might as well spill my guts lol. I am the oldest out of my siblings and yet I very rarely act my age. Just ask Momo lol(You will only ever see me serious once every full moon and only if there is food involved lol) TBH i think of it as a good quality not to take things too seriously and just try to live it up the fullest each day. As for relationships...*shudder* I've had too many bad ones to list so I usually tend to steer clear of the "dating game" lol.
Dark Wolf
Dark Wolf
God of Ramen & Anime

Male Buffalo
Golden Tickets : 223

http://animeguru.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by PoPiPanda Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:16 pm

I'm very childish, but I'm also very mature for my age, even though I don't act like it.
Yeah, relationships aren't something I'm too keen on...I'm much too shy to make a move and it's rare that guys/girls are interested in me, let alone outward about it
PoPiPanda
PoPiPanda
Anime God

Female Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by KazumaSB Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:43 pm

Dark Wolf wrote:Well since we are on the subject I might as well spill my guts lol. I am the oldest out of my siblings and yet I very rarely act my age. Just ask Momo lol(You will only ever see me serious once every full moon and only if there is food involved lol) TBH i think of it as a good quality not to take things too seriously and just try to live it up the fullest each day. As for relationships...*shudder* I've had too many bad ones to list so I usually tend to steer clear of the "dating game" lol.

*Kazuma offers up his daily Ramen offering to Dark* Oh, wait how are you going to eat this if you just spilled your guts? *Takes the ramen back and eats it* Razz

Now to get serious...I do agree that it can be a good quality to not take things too seriously all the time. I know people like that and it can really get bothersome. I try to be the best of both worlds. I can be a real goof ball sometimes and I can be really serious at other times.

I don't really get involved in the "dating game" myself. I don't try to hit on any girls. I never was that type of person. I figure if I fall in love and get married in the future it will probably happen one of two ways. Either love at first sight. Or having a really good friend and one day we both realize we love each other. However, there are slight possible variations of those two of which I won't go into.

As for girls hitting on me....I never really liked it. It always felt like they were just saying "you're hot, I like you" because they wanted to prove to their girlfriends that they could get a boyfriend or something. In my observations those kinds of relationships usually don't last long. If you like someone simply because you think they're hot then what's stopping you from leaving him/her and going for someone hotter?

Wow, we kind of turned this thread into a relationship topic. lol Shocked

*Silence* *Kazuma hears crickets chirping* silent
KazumaSB
KazumaSB
Anime God

Male Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo Neko Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:10 pm

I can be serious when i want too.....no really i can.......sometimes....<.<..>.>......okay rarely ever =x=
Momo Neko
Momo Neko
Neko Maniac

Female Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by PoPiPanda Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:07 pm

xD Momo...wow.

Since this is now a relationship thread, could somebody please tell me how to tell if this guy likes me? I'm so clueless and I can never make a move due to being turned down so many times, and that I prefer guys to make the first move since I'm a brocon orz And how do I let him know that I like him without being forward about it? >n< Relationships are so confusing to me. I just want a nii-chama to snuggle with QQ
PoPiPanda
PoPiPanda
Anime God

Female Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next