Anime Guru
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum
Keiichi Anime Forever Anime News Fanart Wallpapers Forums Watch Anime Online Anime Fanfiction Anime Music Anime OSTs Anime OST

Anime Jukebox

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Who can tell me the Best Creepy Anime out there? Or the funniest?

+3
Akari
Momo Neko
Lunar Wolf
7 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Who can tell me the Best Creepy Anime out there? Or the funniest? Empty Who can tell me the Best Creepy Anime out there? Or the funniest?

Post by Lunar Wolf Sun Jul 25, 2010 4:09 pm

Okay, tell and describe any anime you can think of, whats the best and post a link if possible!
Ready
Set
GOOOO
Lunar Wolf
Lunar Wolf
The Joker Wolf

Female Pig
Golden Tickets : 3479

Back to top Go down

Who can tell me the Best Creepy Anime out there? Or the funniest? Empty Re: Who can tell me the Best Creepy Anime out there? Or the funniest?

Post by Momo Neko Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:57 pm

WHAT!?!............um......well Inuyasha is a really good one...
Momo Neko
Momo Neko
Neko Maniac

Female Dog
Golden Tickets : 4410
Location : I'm behind that tree over there. But I'm a ninja so you can't see me XD

Back to top Go down

Who can tell me the Best Creepy Anime out there? Or the funniest? Empty Re: Who can tell me the Best Creepy Anime out there? Or the funniest?

Post by Lunar Wolf Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:34 pm

yeah, but why? tell me :3
Lunar Wolf
Lunar Wolf
The Joker Wolf

Female Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo Neko Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:37 pm

oh well it's because it's has all kinds of things in it. Like Romance, Comedy, Randomness, Blood, and it's like a fairy tale!^^ all those things in one anime.
Momo Neko
Momo Neko
Neko Maniac

Female Dog
Location : I'm behind that tree over there. But I'm a ninja so you can't see me XD

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunar Wolf Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:38 pm

yeah i guess sooo~ MORE DETAIL *cute face* pwease :3
Lunar Wolf
Lunar Wolf
The Joker Wolf

Female Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Akari Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:43 am

A creepy manga... HHMMMM... ;o..
The creepiest I've read would have to be Jack Frost... Highschool of the dead is just... completely gross. But I don't reccoment that one D;... Its all "zombie this, zombie that" >_>.... This other one is.. Sankarea.. Its nothing like... scary. Just gross for the fact that the girl's father is completely in love with his daughter.. She ended up dying because of him, but was brought back to life o_O.. x_x I can't think of all the other things I've read.
Akari
Akari
Blue-haired Nerd

Female Rooster
Golden Tickets : 330

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit Kat Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:42 am

Well while I don't encourage that kinda thing (because being in love with a family member is kinda...ick) I read something and I now forget the title but this uncle loves his neice and when i put that all aside it was actually pretty good. x__x

Kit Kat
Ramune Kat

Female Pig
Golden Tickets : 985

http://www.chatango.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunar Wolf Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:52 am

HAH as long as they dont try to pedo each other i think its okay :3 like, a brother could be inlove with his sissy, just, no baby making >~<
Lunar Wolf
Lunar Wolf
The Joker Wolf

Female Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit Kat Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:44 am

well it was like that, that's what i'm saying. if they didnt have that in there it would have been okay but i had to ignore it most of the time. Higurashi was a creepy anime.

Kit Kat
Ramune Kat

Female Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunar Wolf Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:59 am

umm... is that the one with the green hair female twins? and the brown haired boy? Plus another girl who talks like an adult when no ones around, but hangs out with another little girl who has to take shots?
Lunar Wolf
Lunar Wolf
The Joker Wolf

Female Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit Kat Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:57 am

Yes.

Kit Kat
Ramune Kat

Female Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunar Wolf Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:30 pm

AH HA sweet *grin* love the series
Lunar Wolf
Lunar Wolf
The Joker Wolf

Female Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Akari Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:38 pm

Well o_O... Teh daughter is trying to escape.. Her dad is just trying to take her away....
Akari
Akari
Blue-haired Nerd

Female Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunar Wolf Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:39 pm

ohhh o.o thats bad

SWEET sounds creeper
Lunar Wolf
Lunar Wolf
The Joker Wolf

Female Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Shiori Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:52 pm

Lunar Wolf wrote:HAH as long as they dont try to pedo each other i think its okay :3 like, a brother could be inlove with his sissy, just, no baby making >~<
yeah,but a brother in love with his sister is still creepy and gross.
Lady Shiori
Lady Shiori
Demon Mistress

Female Cat
Golden Tickets : 386

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunar Wolf Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:54 pm

well, i mean like, in the way that he'd do anything for her but knows not to touch. Like bestfriends, the boy really likes the girl but says nothing, xD but incest is kinda icky to me too
Lunar Wolf
Lunar Wolf
The Joker Wolf

Female Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Akari Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:57 pm

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelllll.... As long as its not me, then I don't really mind it xD. I find it kinda funny how VK fixed the whole incest problem they had... They may have planned it from the start though.
Akari
Akari
Blue-haired Nerd

Female Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunar Wolf Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:10 pm

VK?
Lunar Wolf
Lunar Wolf
The Joker Wolf

Female Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Akari Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:11 pm

Vampire Knight xD.
Akari
Akari
Blue-haired Nerd

Female Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunar Wolf Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:12 pm

ahh okay xD oh and um. I love you ;3 you know where to find creepy scary manga/anime!
Lunar Wolf
Lunar Wolf
The Joker Wolf

Female Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Akari Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:15 pm

o///o... W-why thankyou. xD... I read so many.. ._. By the time someones done with one episode of an anime.. I could probably read 3 episodes worth + xD
Akari
Akari
Blue-haired Nerd

Female Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Akari Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:17 pm

OHHH! I REMEMBER THE ONE I WANTED TO SUGGEST!!!! ITS BECOME ONE OF MY MOST FAVORITE MANGAS!!!! READ FRANKEN FRAN
Akari
Akari
Blue-haired Nerd

Female Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Akari Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:19 pm

Its about this girl who was created by a very genius professor o_o... They can basically do almost any type of operation on people. Even bring people back from the dead. Fran is waiting for her professor to return... but.. Who is going to be the one who does the professors work while he is away? FRAN IS OF COURSE! Its SUCH a weird manga xD.. but SOOOO AWESOME! ♥
Akari
Akari
Blue-haired Nerd

Female Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunar Wolf Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:21 pm

Hahaha yay!
Lunar Wolf
Lunar Wolf
The Joker Wolf

Female Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo Neko Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:34 pm

Lady Shiori wrote:
Lunar Wolf wrote:HAH as long as they dont try to pedo each other i think its okay :3 like, a brother could be inlove with his sissy, just, no baby making >~<
yeah,but a brother in love with his sister is still creepy and gross.
Yes very creepy and VERY gross!!><"
Momo Neko
Momo Neko
Neko Maniac

Female Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next