Anime Guru
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum
Keiichi Anime Forever Anime News Fanart Wallpapers Forums Watch Anime Online Anime Fanfiction Anime Music Anime OSTs Anime OST

Anime Jukebox

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Who can tell me the Best Creepy Anime out there? Or the funniest?

+3
Akari
Momo Neko
Lunar Wolf
7 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Who can tell me the Best Creepy Anime out there? Or the funniest? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who can tell me the Best Creepy Anime out there? Or the funniest?

Post by Lunar Wolf Thu Sep 16, 2010 4:13 pm

Neh thats not the point >~< i meaaannn.. as long as he had no sexual intentions... you can be inlove, without being inlust too =m= jeese.
Lunar Wolf
Lunar Wolf
The Joker Wolf

Female Pig
Golden Tickets : 3479

Back to top Go down

Who can tell me the Best Creepy Anime out there? Or the funniest? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who can tell me the Best Creepy Anime out there? Or the funniest?

Post by Momo Neko Thu Sep 16, 2010 4:48 pm

but it still is weridDX
Momo Neko
Momo Neko
Neko Maniac

Female Dog
Golden Tickets : 4410
Location : I'm behind that tree over there. But I'm a ninja so you can't see me XD

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Shiori Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:58 am

i understand being protective and willing to do anything, i was just saying...
Lady Shiori
Lady Shiori
Demon Mistress

Female Cat
Golden Tickets : 386

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo Neko Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:00 am

......i still think it's werid<.<
Momo Neko
Momo Neko
Neko Maniac

Female Dog
Location : I'm behind that tree over there. But I'm a ninja so you can't see me XD

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunar Wolf Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:59 pm

yeah well.. i wouldnt do incest o.o i has this guy anyways *points to the boy currently absent* >/////>'' well ... he'll be here soon~
Lunar Wolf
Lunar Wolf
The Joker Wolf

Female Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo Neko Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:13 pm

ok
Momo Neko
Momo Neko
Neko Maniac

Female Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunar Wolf Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:17 pm

^^
Lunar Wolf
Lunar Wolf
The Joker Wolf

Female Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo Neko Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:18 pm

Very Happy
Momo Neko
Momo Neko
Neko Maniac

Female Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunar Wolf Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:26 pm

*throws pokeball at without even reading her response*
Lunar Wolf
Lunar Wolf
The Joker Wolf

Female Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo Neko Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:32 pm

Huh?*gets sucked into pokeball*TT^TT
Momo Neko
Momo Neko
Neko Maniac

Female Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunar Wolf Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:34 pm

*pokemon jingle rings* ALL RIGHT~ ! I CAUGHT A MOMO NEKO Very Happy *looks at pokedex*

Habitat: Soccer feild
Diet: cookies
Lunar Wolf
Lunar Wolf
The Joker Wolf

Female Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo Neko Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:35 pm

*poofs out of the pokeball and runaway*
Momo Neko
Momo Neko
Neko Maniac

Female Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunar Wolf Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:37 pm

*red lazer catches around your neck dragging you back to the pokeball* D: now now Momo, you cant be running from your Master~ *pulls out a whip grinning*
Lunar Wolf
Lunar Wolf
The Joker Wolf

Female Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo Neko Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:40 pm

i can if im a ninja*poofs to another continent*
Momo Neko
Momo Neko
Neko Maniac

Female Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunar Wolf Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:43 pm

*the lazer vaporizes around you snatching you back* Momo D:< you cannot escape my pokeball *lashes you with a wet noodle*
Lunar Wolf
Lunar Wolf
The Joker Wolf

Female Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo Neko Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:45 pm

omnom *eats the noodle* aha*poofs away again*
Momo Neko
Momo Neko
Neko Maniac

Female Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit Kat Sat Mar 26, 2011 7:34 am

Omg, School Day! It's very creepy but at the begining it's just drama but if you watch it I think you'd like it. Hannah's seen it and I watched then ending.

o.e"

Kit Kat
Ramune Kat

Female Pig
Golden Tickets : 985

http://www.chatango.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo Neko Sat Mar 26, 2011 2:28 pm

ok i'll try and watch it
Momo Neko
Momo Neko
Neko Maniac

Female Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by KazumaSB Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:03 pm

omg... School Days...I remember watching that one and feeling super depressed afterward for days.

As far as the creepiest anime I've ever seen. I will have to give that some thought.
KazumaSB
KazumaSB
Anime God

Male Buffalo
Golden Tickets : 1725

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunar Wolf Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:20 am

nyahhhhhhh~ I found an anime with a girl and her squirrel named paprika. She lived in a forest alone because she was cursed, and anyone she became close to, she'd turn on them and end up killing them some how accidently after they fell madly in love. She ended up dying in the arms of the one she loved, because she tricked herself to fall inlove with herself by cutting off her long hair, strapping down her chest and talking to herself in a lake, waiting to be fooled. Then, the boy she really loved came along and the day that he was supposed to die, the girl killed herself to save him.. v.v i cried.
Lunar Wolf
Lunar Wolf
The Joker Wolf

Female Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo Neko Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:42 pm

Q^Q that sounds sad
Momo Neko
Momo Neko
Neko Maniac

Female Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by chlewis Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:28 pm

I love detective conan because it has a sense of mystery. Smile
chlewis
chlewis

Male Posts : 16
Golden Tickets : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by KazumaSB Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:45 pm

Yeah I enjoyed Detective Conan also. Smile I still haven't seen all the episodes to that one yet.

I like mystery anime. Have you ever seen Karakuri Zoushi Ayatsuri Sakon? It was a great murder mystery type anime. I really liked that one too. It's only 26 episodes though. Sad
KazumaSB
KazumaSB
Anime God

Male Buffalo
Golden Tickets : 1725

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo Neko Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:21 pm

i like all kinds of anime but my favorites are the random one^^
Momo Neko
Momo Neko
Neko Maniac

Female Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunar Wolf Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:41 pm

Higurashi was definately a scary creepy gorey mystery x3
Lunar Wolf
Lunar Wolf
The Joker Wolf

Female Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next