Anime Guru
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Similar topics
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum
Keiichi Anime Forever Anime News Fanart Wallpapers Forums Watch Anime Online Anime Fanfiction Anime Music Anime OSTs Anime OST

Anime Jukebox

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

If you owned the world...

3 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

If you owned the world... - Page 4 Empty Re: If you owned the world...

Post by Lunar Wolf Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:00 am

"Ahh.. he's been here again, hasn't he."
"It appears so, but, something doesn't add up."
"What is that?"
"What is triggering these attacks?"
"I'm.. not sure. Really, I don't know."

Fools.. all of them.. Tsukinoke thinks, as her body slinks past the alleged crime scene. As officers of the law, inspect her last attack, she chuckles silently. they think it was a man, a male. Oh how wrong they are... However, it only adds to my advantage. She continues on in her mind.

------------

A blonde woman, age 25, steps out. "What are you looking at, boys?" she asks in a soft, seductive voice.
"Ma'am, this is a crime scene. I must ask you to leave." The badge man says, having no clue who this woman is.
"Oh, I assure you, I'm quite okay where I am." Her voice purrs, her hand resting on the cops shoulder. "But, may I ask for a moment of time alone with you?" She pleads softly.
Being a trained enforcement of the law, he cannot deny the aid to a person in need. Let alone, this person was very beautiful, with her long luxurious blonde hair. Chyrstal blue eyes, and red lips, killer legs and knock out busts, she was to die for. Quite literally.
"Of course, ma'am. What can I do for you?" walking over to the side of his vehicle.
"I was wondering if.." her voice had gotten very low, and the cop leaned in closer to hear her.
He was getting very impatient at the moment. All though, he had no where to be. He lived alone, in a two bedroom apartment. Used to have a dog, but after ten years of good life, he passed away. No wife, no kids, no pets, he lived alone. And, as he leaned in t'ward this female, he caught the scent of her shampoo. Lilac. His favorite flower.
Suddenly, he felt an overbearing sense of depression. His mind feeling like a bottle being forced open. Popping its lid and just spewing out. Tears began falling down his cheeks for whatever reason he knew not.
"Jamie.." He murmured softly, falling forward.
He only heard the soft laughter of a woman before the pavement of the cold hard streets, rushed up to kiss his face. Hitting the ground hard, his skull cracked loudly against the road, blacking him out.
Fools, all of them.. she laughed. Brushing out her mini skirt, and smoothing her leggings out, she stepped over the now, lifeless body and walked her way into the city through the ungaurded gates. "Goodbye, Copper." she cooed.
Lunar Wolf
Lunar Wolf
The Joker Wolf

Female Pig
Golden Tickets : 3479

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunar Wolf Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:17 am

"Who are you? Can't you plase tell me something?" Kazuma asked, desperately. Yet the pink-haired girl would say nothing. Nothing but shake her head.
"Are you mute?" he asked. She looked away and sighed. It was then, Kazuma had studied her body again. Scrapes and scuffs, clothes that looked like were years and years old. He suddenly felt bad. She must be lost or something..."What do I do.." he thinks. "Well... if you're not going to talk," he murmurs, "maybe, maybe you'd open up if we went shopping?" he said.

"what the hell is wrong with this man?" Momo thinks to herself. "We don't know eachother at all... yet he offers me something still.... Even more so, I was the one who barged into his home, woke him up and most likely scared the living lights out of him.. yet he acts like he imposed on me.. .. So kind.." She turns toward him, and opens her mouth softly, but instead of saying anything, she nods, blushing. Taking her hand, she draws a diagnal line across her chest, turning her hand upward making a thumbs up. The sign of thanks.

---- ;D

Out in town, Kazuma nervously looks away from his half dressed sudden companion. "How can she be so.. beautiful?" he asks himself under his breath. Momos ears perk and she looks at him with interest. "O-oh nothing!" he laughs. Shoving his hands in his pocket, they make their way to the city markets. Momo, pulls her hood up. Worried and afraid of all the people she sees ahead. The city is teeming with people. Young and old, all mingling and happy. She wonders how her old home is doing, and quickly brushes the thought away.
Admist in her thoughts, she does not pay any attention to those who bow to Kazuma. Nor, does she acknowledge that he is king. Instead, she thinks about him.

Last edited by Lunar Wolf on Sat Dec 10, 2011 7:27 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : fixed the [i]italics[/i])
Lunar Wolf
Lunar Wolf
The Joker Wolf

Female Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by KazumaSB Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:20 pm

Good. Very interesting.

I have a few comments.

The first post with the cop and lady where she said this: "I was wondering if.." her voice had gotten very low," the word low used there made me think at first that her voice got deep. I think maybe her voice got very soft or faint would work better maybe.

For second post: I think something more could have been done about the flute. Like why was she attracted to the sound of it? And I do like how at the end of that post you mentioned people bowing to him, because he is the ruler after all. More could be done with that perhaps to show how much his people really depend on him?

Hopefully my comments don't discourage you. I think your writing has a lot of potential, and I like reading what you can come up with for a story Very Happy

KazumaSB
KazumaSB
Anime God

Male Buffalo
Golden Tickets : 1725

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunar Wolf Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:57 pm

KazumaSB wrote:Good. Very interesting.

I have a few comments.

The first post with the cop and lady where she said this: "I was wondering if.." her voice had gotten very low," the word low used there made me think at first that her voice got deep. I think maybe her voice got very soft or faint would work better maybe.

For second post: I think something more could have been done about the flute. Like why was she attracted to the sound of it? And I do like how at the end of that post you mentioned people bowing to him, because he is the ruler after all. More could be done with that perhaps to show how much his people really depend on him?

Hopefully my comments don't discourage you. I think your writing has a lot of potential, and I like reading what you can come up with for a story Very Happy

Post 1: Her voice did drop. It became deeper o.o hehe.

Post 2: I'm leaving gaps, a lot of them. Intentionally. The flute is nothing of importance yet, and the people have yet to see him. >> don't worry your beautifully shaped head, Zu Zu XD

It'll get where it needs to get going. But, thank you! ><
Lunar Wolf
Lunar Wolf
The Joker Wolf

Female Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunar Wolf Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:12 pm

;D hehe, what D;

Kazuma and Momo arrive to the city markets. Kazuma has not a clue how terrified Momo is, however... why would he? He has never seen a girl of her race before. Though he is wearing a serine smile for his people to see, inside he feels something is wrong. A terrible presence is heading up toward him. Something vile, and not of this world. Could this be the enemy, Kazuma-Ochi had fore-told? Kazuma did not know, and knowing that he lacked this knowledge, worried him.

"Hey!!!"

The sudden shout startled Kazuma, causing him to gasp and stop.

"Hey! King! King Zu!" it was a young boy, no older than twelve.

Relieved it was only a child, Kazuma regained his posture and smiled nodding at him.
"Hello," Kazuma replied.
"...Who is that?" The kid asked, pointing at the mysteriously cloaked woman before him.
"Just a friend of mine. Where is your mother?" The king asked nervously.
"She's shopping and flirting with the butcher, as always!" The boy exclaims. "But, anyways. What's her name?" He asks again, this time he tugs on Momos skirt. "She's dressed kinda funny, sir." He laughs and tugs again.
- Momo is disturbed by the unwanted contact, and growls softly. Two green eyes glaring at the boy amidst the darkness of her hood.
- Terrified, the boy stops and backs up. "I um... I'm sorry ma'am!" He bows.
Worried suddenly, the boy looks away and starts fumbling with his hands. As if having no idea of where he was, he looked up at the king. Shocked, he bowwed. "G-Good evening, King!" pausing as though forgetting something. Without another word, he awkwardly spins around, and walks away.
- Kazuma is dumbfounded by the boys behaviour. He notices Momo's unusual stillness, when looking to check on her, he sees her eyes hypnotically glowing. "What are you doing..?" He asks softly. Momo jumps and hisses narrowing those eyes of hers. A moment passes, and apologetically, she takes his arm, leaning on his shoulder.
Lunar Wolf
Lunar Wolf
The Joker Wolf

Female Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by KazumaSB Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:44 pm

Lunar Wolf wrote:

Post 1: Her voice did drop. It became deeper o.o hehe.

Post 2: I'm leaving gaps, a lot of them. Intentionally. The flute is nothing of importance yet, and the people have yet to see him. >> don't worry your beautifully shaped head, Zu Zu XD

It'll get where it needs to get going. But, thank you! ><

Ah, I see. Nevermind my comments then. Smile
KazumaSB
KazumaSB
Anime God

Male Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunar Wolf Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:41 pm

"What are you doing?"

Tsukinoke freezes in her tracks. A drunken man, age thirty-five, staggers out of a bar.

"Hey, hot-stuff. Where ya goin?" he slurred at her again.

Tsukinoke, feeling irritable already, turns to confront the man. He's only about six feet tall, and though he appears buff and tough, she fears him not. Narrowing her eyes at him, she growls.

"Don't you ingore me, bitch." He laughs, staggering toward her.

Tsukinoke just steps back, head lowered and eyes glowering. Maybe she wouldn't have to kill him, maybe he would just go. She didn't feel like sucking his soul, she was full. But, this idiot wouldn't take the hint.

"C'mere.. girlie... that top you're wearing.. spillen outta it, girl.." he reaches for her blouse.

Pissed off, she jumps back again, only to hit a brick wall. Shit.. She thinks. Pressing against it, trying to get away.. the man only comes closer.
Summoning her inner strength, she tries to ignore the vile stench of beer. His putrid smell. And, just as his hand landed on his blouse....

---------- ;D

Momo looked around curiously. She'd never seen so many stores or people in one place. The fruit stands had things she couldn't even name, colors she never had seen! Silk shops had linens and clothes she couldn't even dream of wearing!
Lunar Wolf
Lunar Wolf
The Joker Wolf

Female Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunar Wolf Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:02 pm

Her eyes absorb all the colors, the objects the people.
Short, tall. Fat and thin. Dark and light. Everything was so new to her, she didn't understand.
Lunar Wolf
Lunar Wolf
The Joker Wolf

Female Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunar Wolf Fri Sep 23, 2011 6:26 pm

While Momo and Kazuma browse the market, they find fer her a nice blue shirt, free of holes, and a matching set of shorts, both lined with black. A set of new black stealth boots, and they even take her dagger to be upgraded. Momo feels ashamed, and a little as a burden, and to show it, her ears vibrate slightly, her hidden tail jerking.
Kazuma is unsure of why Momos' behavior is so, elusive. To try and comfort her enough to open, they have lunch together at a local pub.
"So, female.. your name is..?" Kazuma tried,
Momo only looked at him for a moment, before mouthing the word "Momo"
"Momo?" he repeated.
She nodded, and began to fiddle with her fingers.
"Pink, peach..." he whispered. "Like your hair, and I'm willing to bet you have a sweet tooth too, am I right?" Before she could do anything, Kazuma snapped his fingers, and ordered a bushel of peaches drenched in honey for Momo, smiling at him.
"what is he thinking? Peaches? What are.. peaches? Momo thinks to herself. The basket arrives, and she is hesitant to touch the soft pink fruit. Nervously, she lifts one in her palm, bringing it to her lips before knicking it with her fang.
Amazing! The little dribble of juice that touched her tongue, makes her squeak. She quickly bites into the fruit and devours it fast.
Lunar Wolf
Lunar Wolf
The Joker Wolf

Female Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by KazumaSB Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:28 pm

Cool update to the story. Smile
KazumaSB
KazumaSB
Anime God

Male Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo Neko Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:11 pm

and i do have a sweet tooth....i love sweet things:3 lurve the story~
Momo Neko
Momo Neko
Neko Maniac

Female Dog
Golden Tickets : 4410
Location : I'm behind that tree over there. But I'm a ninja so you can't see me XD

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunar Wolf Fri Sep 30, 2011 8:25 pm

Momo sits at the table, tonguing the soft sweet flesh of the peach her cheek, thinking about the fruit. She was named after something like this? So soft, so pink... sweet and tender? Was that who Momo was inside? Was she like a peach? A sweet and tempting fruit, whose insides are juicy and just waiting to be spilled open? She suddenly felt very subconcious just then, and caught herself to have been licking the tips of her fingers.
"I see, I was right. You do like peaches. Momo," Kazuma smiled. "Now, since you have eaten, and your weapon and clothes have been updated and upgraded, we'll go back to my home." it was not a choice, as Momo quickly understood. However, it was not a threat either, and she felt rather happy to be returning with him. Her primal instincts however, told her to keep her eyes alert. With a nod, she feverishly looks at the glint of silver within Kazumas pocket. "The flute.." she thinks.
Arriving at the abandoned strip mall, Momo regains her possure, and with a flick of her tail (which had long since slippd free of her shorts) she took in the sight of the building. When she had first broke into this place, she was not in any state to see. It was then that she noticed how strange this looked. Large, repeating shapes of the same size were printed on blocks that hung over these things called stores. The shattered windows now lined and laced with vines. She peered inside to see what life once was, her expression was sad, and Kazuma seeing this, pulled her gently.
"This is nothing to us anymore. This was in the old world. The 'new' world. What life once was, and will never be again." Kazuma whispered.
Momo frowned at him, and lightly touched his shoulder, then pointed to the store tilting her head.
"It's called a store," he stated.
Momo tilted her head again, confused.
"It's like.. an indoor market? With light and sometimes music." Kazuma smiled, seemingly lost in the tales his fathers mustve told him.
Momo nodded, seeming to understand before pointing at the shapes in black.
"Letters. Words. Can't you read?"
Read? Momo can read, her upbringers taught her to read and write in Kipshun. The races original language. But, this, she could not understand.
"I guess not, well... I can teach you I suppose," Kazuma offered.
Momos ears flattened as her eyebrows pinched into deep consideration. Another tail flick, two ear twiches, and then a smile and nod.
"Okay then, come on."
As they walked past the 'store' and into the lobby, Momo saw something.. a skeleton. Laying curled up, with something in its arms. She'd have to check that out for sure, she thought.
Lunar Wolf
Lunar Wolf
The Joker Wolf

Female Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunar Wolf Fri Sep 30, 2011 8:33 pm

Kazuma led Momo inside, and laughed as she took in the sight of the place. Had she never known anything at all? She looked up at the lights in the ceiling, the boarding of the walls, frames of old pictures with printed colors on them. Objects foreign to her, Kazuma smiled as she picked up a book. This, she seemed to know. Her eyes widened as she looked through the pictures. What is with this girl? He wondered. They proceeded through a long hallway, lined with doors long locked. Reaching a room at the far end, Kazuma flipped on a light. Brightness engulfed the room for a second, before a gentle glow emitted from the lightbulbs.
"Okay," Kazuma said. "Let's find out some things about you." pulling out a pen and paper, he sat on the edge of his bed. Though he was used to these objects, Momo wasn't. Her eyes caught on nearly everything in his room. It being the center of a mall, the fountain no longer ran, but instead was full of gold and jewels, and weird green paper.
"Momo?" He asked softly, her attention snapped back instantly. "Come sit by me, I'm going to ask you some things." He smiled, and Momo obeyed, curiously.
"Can you speak?" he asked, looking concerned at Momo. Her mouth went agape, exposing her fangs for a moment, before she shut it quickly. Trouble filling her face, she shook her head. No
"Do you know what 'drawing' is?" Momo nodded. Yes.
Kazuma handed Momo the pen and paper.
"Can you read at all?" he asked. Momo began drawing something on the paper. She showed it to him. An elegant design somewhere between chinese and arabian, Kazuma studied it for a moment.
"Is this your name?" he was quickly answered with a nod. Taking the pen from Momo, he wrote beneath the beautiful scripture, M-o-m-o.
"Momo. Em Oh em Oh." He explained. "English."
While Momo was trying to connect the letters, Kazuma went back to his thoughts of the past. As a boy, he always thought the world was normal. The cats were normal, the spirits were normal, the dying, the suffering.. the colorless dying world was normal. Until Kazuma-Ochi came to show him what the old world was like. When people went around in things like cars, the activity of humans continued into night because of lights, so many cool things.. running water was not a privelege but just mere expectance. Packaged food and such, lesiure was life in the old 'new' world. Kazuma tried to wrap his mind around it. Kazuma-Ochi also showed the war. How so many never came back, young men, as old as nine, would parish and vanish forever, unnamed, unknown, just.. gone. He frowned in thought, he also palmed the whistle in his pocket. A gift from the God, a quest aswell. How much time did Kazuma have exactly? Worry fills his heart as he thinks of the chaos brimming just outside the city walls. Cats seemed to sense it as well, for they now aren't seen around the walls anymore.
Lunar Wolf
Lunar Wolf
The Joker Wolf

Female Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo Neko Thu Oct 06, 2011 4:01 pm

i'm very curious:3
Momo Neko
Momo Neko
Neko Maniac

Female Dog
Location : I'm behind that tree over there. But I'm a ninja so you can't see me XD

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunar Wolf Thu Oct 06, 2011 5:22 pm

Slinking through the crowd, the blonde ducks her head amongst other, before huddling into a bar, rain had begun to pour and her expensive clothing was now ruined. Sighing, she tucked away a strand of gold hair behind her ear and focused her blue eyes on nothing in particular. Will that cop remember her? Did she make too much a fuss on his mind? Will he bleed out? She shrugged. Death didn't seem to even reach her range of emotions. She felt no sorrow, or remorse or pity for the man. Flagging down a servant, she ordered herself a tall beer. Sipping it lightly she eyes the bars attendents, looking for the one with hair of fire and eyes of rainbows, instead, she finds no one. But does however, see a small girl no older than fifteen wander outside, hair bright neon green. Who is that? The blonde sneers. Excusing her as no one, she downs the whole beer to the mens amazement, slaps the table and hollars, "I'll have another, yeah?"

Last edited by Lunar Wolf on Sat Dec 10, 2011 7:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lunar Wolf
Lunar Wolf
The Joker Wolf

Female Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by KazumaSB Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:00 pm

Hehe, cool updates. I want to know more about who this blonde is, and no it's not because I like blonde hair! Razz
KazumaSB
KazumaSB
Anime God

Male Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunar Wolf Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:09 pm

Tsukinoke runs a hand through her silky hair, and sniffs the air, once, twice, and her bright eyes spot an invisible trail, only accesible to her by scent. Two trails showed up in her "sight" gold and pink. She followed them, aware of another set of eyes on her, doing her best, she ducked low into the croud, and with closed eyes, she ran after the path. A grin across her face, Tsukinoke bares her fangs, though she is human, and appearing age fifteen, she still is leathal.
"soon," she purrs, fleeting through the crowd, and following an unseen trail.
Meanwhile, a blonde with cold eyes watches from afar, a smile just as cold crosses her face.
Lunar Wolf
Lunar Wolf
The Joker Wolf

Female Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by KazumaSB Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:52 pm

Cool. =)
Post more?
KazumaSB
KazumaSB
Anime God

Male Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunar Wolf Thu Nov 03, 2011 3:24 pm

Hey guess, can't type for a while, I really messed up my hand. Sorry
Lunar Wolf
Lunar Wolf
The Joker Wolf

Female Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by KazumaSB Fri Nov 04, 2011 12:41 pm

That's okay, don't hurt yourself. Take it easy and relax! Very Happy
And I hope you get better soon. =)
KazumaSB
KazumaSB
Anime God

Male Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo Neko Fri Nov 04, 2011 6:48 pm

i hope you get better soon Luna~D: and don't hurt yourself anymore than you already are ok;D
Momo Neko
Momo Neko
Neko Maniac

Female Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by KazumaSB Sun Nov 06, 2011 7:16 pm

Yeah, don't hurt yourself anymore (yes I am telling you what to do). Go buy yourself something nice and go do something fun! Smile
KazumaSB
KazumaSB
Anime God

Male Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunar Wolf Sun Nov 06, 2011 7:17 pm

D:<
Lunar Wolf
Lunar Wolf
The Joker Wolf

Female Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by KazumaSB Sun Nov 06, 2011 7:22 pm

Lunar Wolf wrote:D:<

*Kazu laughs* If you owned the world... - Page 4 1548330344
KazumaSB
KazumaSB
Anime God

Male Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo Neko Mon Nov 07, 2011 2:24 pm

I LURVE YOU LUNA!!~:DDD
Momo Neko
Momo Neko
Neko Maniac

Female Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next