Anime Guru
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum
Keiichi Anime Forever Anime News Fanart Wallpapers Forums Watch Anime Online Anime Fanfiction Anime Music Anime OSTs Anime OST

Anime Jukebox

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Vocaloids Debate and Must Hears!

+2
Momo Neko
Kit Kat
6 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Vocaloids Debate and Must Hears! - Page 2 Empty Re: Vocaloids Debate and Must Hears!

Post by Momo Neko Sat Sep 11, 2010 1:47 pm

NNOOO!!!DX don't leave!!!(jumps on the floor and grabs Kats legs )i won't let you leave!!
Momo Neko
Momo Neko
Neko Maniac

Female Dog
Golden Tickets : 4410
Location : I'm behind that tree over there. But I'm a ninja so you can't see me XD

Back to top Go down

Vocaloids Debate and Must Hears! - Page 2 Empty Re: Vocaloids Debate and Must Hears!

Post by Kit Kat Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:20 pm

x~x fiinne. Oh MMDs! So along with the vocaloid program is another program named MikuMikuDance, or MMD. They are really cool to add visual effect to songs that are popular and stuff.

Kit Kat
Ramune Kat

Female Pig
Golden Tickets : 985

http://www.chatango.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo Neko Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:46 am

yeah i think i saw some videos that used that^^ there very good
Momo Neko
Momo Neko
Neko Maniac

Female Dog
Location : I'm behind that tree over there. But I'm a ninja so you can't see me XD

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunar Wolf Wed Sep 15, 2010 1:45 pm

Dreamy Theatre or Project Diva's animation is amazing! I hate, HATE those who ripped off it and tried to alter it >.> (Look up AKita Neru Staring Contest)
Lunar Wolf
Lunar Wolf
The Joker Wolf

Female Pig
Golden Tickets : 3479

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunar Wolf Wed Sep 15, 2010 2:06 pm

All of the Peoples that i know of, (well i know of very well) those that are new to me, i will add a * beside.

Miku Hatsune #1 Main leader, she represents the vocaloid project entirely. The whole thing started because of her, and her ability to reach any pitch. Green hair and green eyes, age 16, and her costume colors are grey and greenish blue. Her item symbol is the leek.

Kaito- He has no number, and no last name. His age is debatable and somewhere in the 20's. Anywho, he was created before Miku, however due to lack of work and such, Crypton deemed him as a failure, and thus he was thrown back into hidden locked files, until Miku came out, when she did, they took his data, altered it slightly and made him part of the Vocaloid team. He was originally created to sing a parody of "Dear you" From the anime, "Higurashi No Naku Ni Re Kai" His symbol items are, the blue scarf, and an ice cream cone. Blue hair and blue eyes.

Rin Kagamine, #2 Twin to Len Kagamine. Though Rin is a female, and Len is a male, they are both created from the same person, who infact is a woman herself. Anywho, Rin was created since Crypton had demands for a teenage girl with a lower voice than Miku. Her symbol is a lemon or orange.
Len Kagamine, #2 Twin to Rin Kagamine. As i previously stated, he is created from the woman who voices Rin. Len was created shortly after Rin, seeing how Crypton also sought for a teenage boy to sing aswell. His symbol is the banana.
PLEASE READ!!!
Now, There is no FINAL or STRICT Statement of whether Len or Rin are twins or just look alikes, but, Their names mean something. Rin means "Right" and Len means "Left" as for their last name, Kagamine, that means "Mirror self" and their colors are black, yellow and white. Rin has a hanky with the treble cleft note symbol, and Len has the bass. Indicating male for lower tones, and females for higher pitches. Both are blond with blue eyes. And both are 14.
so its up to you how you see them.

Gakupo Kamui- Hehe... Get this, Gakupo's voice is the voice of the manager/runner of Nico Douga, (A very VERY Famous site, loaded with japanese galore and such) Anywho~ Gakupo was created due to demand of lack of males within the VL group. After consulting with the manager (name withheld) they created the voice bank, and shortly after he was released. Now, Gakupo has no number either. He's dressed as a samari, and his color is purple, his item symbol is the eggplant ;3 He has purple hair, and purple eyes. No age available

Megurine Luka #3 Well, For starters, her name means, Around Sound. Tee hee x3 anywho~
Her color is pink~ Luka was designed by the same person who had previously created the designs for Hatsune Miku and Kagamine Rin and Len. However, unlike previous mascots in the series, her costume is not based on a school uniform. She has greenish/blue eyes and was created in hopes of breaking language barriers, she was meant to sing in english and japanese ;3 her icon is the TUNA! Or Octopus. All in all she's one of the peoples favorites. Her age hasnt been set yet.

Akita Neru- OKAY!!! Neru happens to be much like me (except i'm not constantly mean >.>) Akita Neru is 16, long blond hair in one pony tail, a school girl uniform similar to mikus, but yellow and black, her icon is a cellphone, and she has yellowish gold eyes. Originally created due to the fact a person was flaming on vocaloid, and (forgot who) said he would only take it, if it was coming from a pretty girl. Thus came Neru as a cover. She is a Tsundre, outwardly mean, inwardly caring and gentle. WARNING: I know that Neru is not a vocaloid but she is in my eyes.

Last edited by Lunar Wolf on Wed Mar 02, 2011 3:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lunar Wolf
Lunar Wolf
The Joker Wolf

Female Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit Kat Wed Sep 15, 2010 2:22 pm

luna get on yahoo >.>

Kit Kat
Ramune Kat

Female Pig
Golden Tickets : 985

http://www.chatango.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo Neko Wed Sep 15, 2010 6:04 pm

Lunar Wolf wrote:All of the Peoples that i know of, (well i know of very well) those that are new to me, i will add a * beside.

Miku Hatsune #1 Main leader, she represents the vocaloid project entirely. The whole thing started because of her, and her ability to reach any pitch. Green hair and green eyes, age 16, and her costume colors are grey and greenish blue. Her item symbol is the leek.

Kaito- He has no number, and no last name. His age is debatable and somewhere in the 20's. Anywho, he was created before Miku, however due to lack of work and such, Crypton deemed him as a failure, and thus he was thrown back into hidden locked files, until Miku came out, when she did, they took his data, altered it slightly and made him part of the Vocaloid team. He was originally created to sing a parody of "Dear you" From the anime, "Higurashi No Naku Ni Re Kai" His symbol items are, the blue scarf, and an ice cream cone. Blue hair and blue eyes.

Rin Kagamine, #2 Twin to Len Kagamine. Though Rin is a female, and Len is a male, they are both created from the same person, who infact is a women herself. Anywho, Rin was created since Crypton had demands for a teenage girl with a lower voice than Miku. Her symbol is a lemon or orange.
Len Kagamine, #2 Twin to Rin Kagamine. As i previously stated, he is created from the women who voices Rin. Len was created shortly after Rin, seeing how Crypton also sought for a teenage boy to sing aswell. His symbol is the banana.
PLEASE READ!!!
Now, There is no FINAL or STRICT Statement of whether Len or Rin are twins or just look alikes, but, Their names mean something. Rin means "Right" and Len means "Left" as for their last name, Kagamine, that means "Mirror self" and their colors are black, yellow and white. Rin has a hanky with the cleft note symbol, and Len has the bass. Indicating male for lower tones, and females for higher pitches. Both are blond with blue eyes. And both are 14.

Gakupo Kamui- Hehe... Get this, Gakupo's voice is the voice of the manager/runner of Nico Douga, (A very VERY Famous site, loaded with japanese galore and such) Anywho~ Gakupo was created due to demand of lack of males within the VL group. After consulting with the manager (name withheld) they created the voice bank, and shortly after he was released. Now, Gakupo has no number either. He's dressed as a samari, and his color is purple, his item symbol is the eggplant ;3 He has purple hair, and purple eyes. No age available

Megurine Luka #3 Well, For starters, her name means, Around Sound. Tee hee x3 anywho~
Her color is pink~ Luka was designed by the same person who had previously created the designs for Hatsune Miku and Kagamine Rin and Len. However, unlike previous mascots in the series, her costume is not based on a school uniform. She has greenish/blue eyes and was created in hopes of breaking language barriers, she was meant to sing in english and japanese ;3 her icon is the TUNA! Or Octopus. All in all she's one of the peoples favorites. Her age hasnt been set yet.

Akita Neru- OKAY!!! Neru happens to be much like me (except i'm not constantly mean >.>) Akita Neru is 16, long blond hair in one pony tail, a school girl uniform similar to mikus, but yellow and black, her icon is a cellphone, and she has yellowish gold eyes. Originally created due to the fact a person was flaming on vocaloid, and (forgot who) said he would only take it, if it was coming from a pretty girl. Thus came Neru as a cover. She is a Tsundre, outwardly mean, inwardly caring and gentle.
acually Kaito does have a last name its Shion^^so his full name is Kaito Shion
Momo Neko
Momo Neko
Neko Maniac

Female Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunar Wolf Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:05 pm

Momo Neko wrote:
Lunar Wolf wrote:All of the Peoples that i know of, (well i know of very well) those that are new to me, i will add a * beside.

Rin Kagamine, #2 Twin to Len Kagamine. Though Rin is a female, and Len is a male, they are both created from the same person, who infact is a women herself. Anywho, Rin was created since Crypton had demands for a teenage girl with a lower voice than Miku. Her symbol is a lemon or orange.
Len Kagamine, #2 Twin to Rin Kagamine. As i previously stated, he is created from the women who voices Rin. Len was created shortly after Rin, seeing how Crypton also sought for a teenage boy to sing aswell. His symbol is the banana.
PLEASE READ!!!
Now, There is no FINAL or STRICT Statement of whether Len or Rin are twins or just look alikes, but, Their names mean something. Rin means "Right" and Len means "Left" as for their last name, Kagamine, that means "Mirror self" and their colors are black, yellow and white. Rin has a hanky with the cleft note symbol, and Len has the bass. Indicating male for lower tones, and females for higher pitches. Both are blond with blue eyes. And both are 14.

Akita Neru- OKAY!!! Neru happens to be much like me (except i'm not constantly mean >.>) Akita Neru is 16, long blond hair in one pony tail, a school girl uniform similar to mikus, but yellow and black, her icon is a cellphone, and she has yellowish gold eyes. Originally created due to the fact a person was flaming on vocaloid, and (forgot who) said he would only take it, if it was coming from a pretty girl. Thus came Neru as a cover. She is a Tsundre, outwardly mean, inwardly caring and gentle.
acually Kaito does have a last name its Shion^^so his full name is Kaito Shion

Nnnooooooo~ When he was created, he was not given a last name is what i meant. Therefore he had/has no last name, at his birth. I guess i should have been more specific (i coulda sworn i added Shion in there...)
Lunar Wolf
Lunar Wolf
The Joker Wolf

Female Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunar Wolf Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:22 pm

Vocaloids Debate and Must Hears! - Page 2 At+First+I+was+Like
Lunar Wolf
Lunar Wolf
The Joker Wolf

Female Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunar Wolf Thu Sep 16, 2010 1:38 pm

btw~ o.o i havent started on the sketches!

Mew >~< i plan to make sketches of our fan-made vocaloids/UTAUs
Lunar Wolf
Lunar Wolf
The Joker Wolf

Female Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo Neko Thu Sep 16, 2010 4:41 pm

Thats awsome Luna^^
Momo Neko
Momo Neko
Neko Maniac

Female Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Shiori Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:36 pm

each vocaloid has at least 1 song that pretty much made them famous. but Miku is the one that started it all! the world's 1st (and best in my opinion) virtual diva.
Lady Shiori
Lady Shiori
Demon Mistress

Female Cat
Golden Tickets : 386

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo Neko Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:10 pm

yeah but i like all of them ^^
Momo Neko
Momo Neko
Neko Maniac

Female Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Shiori Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:25 pm

so do i, i'm just sayin that Miku started the whole Vocaloid sensation. so if it wasn't for her there probably wouldn't be any vocaloids.
Lady Shiori
Lady Shiori
Demon Mistress

Female Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo Neko Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:58 pm

yeah but you said Miku was the best in your opinion so i was saying i don't have a best i like them all equily
Momo Neko
Momo Neko
Neko Maniac

Female Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Shiori Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:16 pm

im just saying Miku is my fave out of all of 'em
Lady Shiori
Lady Shiori
Demon Mistress

Female Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo Neko Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:11 pm

and i'm saying i don't have a favorite.
Momo Neko
Momo Neko
Neko Maniac

Female Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by PoPiPanda Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:57 pm

-has all of the Vocaloids-
Neru is not actually a Vocaloid, she's a Fanloid made by changing the voice configuration of Miku or Rin (depending on the producer). Same for Haku.
PoPiPanda
PoPiPanda
Anime God

Female Dog
Golden Tickets : 508

http://popipanda.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunar Wolf Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:21 pm

Yeah we know that o.o We just call her one because she deserves to have her own voice, and actually in the song Honey Honey, she has her own voice.
Lunar Wolf
Lunar Wolf
The Joker Wolf

Female Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunar Wolf Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:22 pm

Anywho! WELCOME TO THE SITE Very Happy
Lunar Wolf
Lunar Wolf
The Joker Wolf

Female Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by PoPiPanda Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:49 pm

Oh thanks ouo;
Also, Teto is an UTAUloid, not a Vocaloid ouo;
I <3 shipping HakuxNeru fufufu~
PoPiPanda
PoPiPanda
Anime God

Female Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunar Wolf Wed Mar 02, 2011 3:18 pm

>> we also know this.. but.. Momo is Miku, I am Neru, and Kit Kat is Teto. We each assigned ourselfs a vocaloid/utau o.o but too lazy to state differences
Lunar Wolf
Lunar Wolf
The Joker Wolf

Female Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by PoPiPanda Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:55 pm

Ah, okay~ -voice generating software categorization fanatic-

These are some of my favorites;
Maiden Spirit Kagamine Rin
I Li-li-li-li, Like, I Loove You Kagamine Rin
Carry Me Princess-Style Please! Kagamine Rin
PoPiPanda
PoPiPanda
Anime God

Female Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo Neko Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:37 am

I Li-li-li-li,like, I Loove You was the first one i ever heard^^
Momo Neko
Momo Neko
Neko Maniac

Female Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by PoPiPanda Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:34 pm

PoPiPo was the first Vocaloid song I heard, I think. It might have been Honey, though.
PoPiPanda
PoPiPanda
Anime God

Female Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum