Anime Guru
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum
Keiichi Anime Forever Anime News Fanart Wallpapers Forums Watch Anime Online Anime Fanfiction Anime Music Anime OSTs Anime OST

Anime Jukebox

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

The Insanity of reality.

5 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

The Insanity of reality. - Page 6 Empty Re: The Insanity of reality.

Post by Momo Neko Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:04 pm

What?o.o
Momo Neko
Momo Neko
Neko Maniac

Female Dog
Golden Tickets : 4410
Location : I'm behind that tree over there. But I'm a ninja so you can't see me XD

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunar Wolf Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:07 pm

g-go back and read it ^///^''
Lunar Wolf
Lunar Wolf
The Joker Wolf

Female Pig
Golden Tickets : 3479

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo Neko Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:09 pm

he killed the queen?o.o
Momo Neko
Momo Neko
Neko Maniac

Female Dog
Location : I'm behind that tree over there. But I'm a ninja so you can't see me XD

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunar Wolf Wed Apr 20, 2011 4:54 pm

Nathan was trailing the streets of an abandonded town, his eyes seeing a trail of green that he instantly picked up as Lunas trace. Panther-like, he slid around a corner and froze at what he saw. Luna was surrounded by females. A dragoness, wolf-horse hybrid, a Krylic, and a rare tigress. "Luna.." He murmured.

Lifting one long and large ear, Krysa narrowed her eyes and looked around silently. She heard something or someone say "Luna" but she couldn't spot the source. The fur was rising on her neck and her fangs started to seep venom. "Yo, Krysa?" Rayne placed a hand on her friends shoulder. "Whatcha see over there?" Lowering her voice, Rayne looked at the shadows, and could've sworn she saw something similar to a Vashian crawl around. But, that couldn't be possible, Vashiana race was wiped out years ago, Their Masters and Mistresses suffered the same fate alike. Krysa shrugged and focused her attention to Luna, watching his eyes move around. "Hey guys?" She tried to be nice, but her feral side was seeping through. "We should go, theres someone around here.." She said with a low hiss. "All that blood.. it bothers me.." Rayne added.
Lunar Wolf
Lunar Wolf
The Joker Wolf

Female Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunar Wolf Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:59 pm

Walking in pairs, Krysa with Rayne, Kaeru with Riake, and Kana with Luna, the six of them went on their way, talking silently amongst themselves.
"You really should be more careful," Kaeru said to Riake who was brushing the dry blood from her fur with a comb that the dragoness convienetly had. "I'm sorry.. I didn't mean to.. Oh! I'm so sorry! I got your comb all dirty!" Riake exclamed. "Rya.. kay.. Rie.. key.. ahh.. umm.."
"Just call me Ree." The tigress said, laughing at Kaerus attempt of speech.
"Oh, okay, Ree, be more carefull, just saying, and its no big deal!" Beaming, Kaeru laughed.
Lunar Wolf
Lunar Wolf
The Joker Wolf

Female Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunar Wolf Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:51 pm

Ree handed the comb back to Kaeru, the blood now free from her ice grey fur, she closed her eyes and walked silently. Kaeru admiring her leek green hair, and the ribbon that held it. "you like it?" Ree asked softly. Opening her good eye, she looked at the green dragoness. Her blue mane swayed gently with her steps, her wings bound and bouncing, she nodded slowly, ruby eyes accented by the blush beneath her pale green scales. "I mean.. Yeah, it's really pretty.. something my mother used to wear.." the words just slipped out and Kaeru too late had realized what she said. "A-and I was just.. remembering thats all.." the sad look in Kaerus slit eyes told Riake the sadness in her heart. "What.. happened..?" Riake tilted her head, placing her paw gently on the dragoness's shoulder. "I.. Don't know.. My dad left when we were little.. he.. told me he'd find mommy.." the slits in those red iris's shrank, narrowed. "Mother had gone out that day.. a dragoness in human form.. But, she never returned.. So.. that night, Father told me he'd go find her and return home.." Kaerus head dropped a little, as her eyes became hooded, glazed, and her paw-like hands cringed into claws. "I waited.. for days.. within our small home out on a hill.. .... ..Before I finally decided to go in search of them.. Long story short, i followed my fathers scent, until I found both him and my mother, slashed to bits, bleeding and still. My mother was clearly dead, eyes black all the way around, scales falling off, but.. My father was still alive.. He told me that he was sorry, and he loved me very much.." Kaeru remained silent after that. The pain and sorrow filled her up to the brim as it did that sunny day. She felt sad, hurt, denied, left behind. "Oh.. my.." Riake gasped softly. "In my mothers hair was this comb.. and a red ribbon.." she clutched it to her chest and sighed, "If you don't mind, why don't you go walk with Luna.. I'm gonna fly for a bit.." unbinding her wings, Kaerus gaze never left the ground. "yeah.. sure." instantly feeling bad for using the comb, Riake took out her red ribbon and wrapped it around the comb before heading up to walk with Luna.

Soaring up above the rest of them, Kaeru basked within the sorrow she held for her lost parents, it was overbearing. Why did it hurt so much, right now, it was all she could do to not fly back to her burnt down home. I've no where else to go.. she thought. Besides.. i promised to escourt Luna.. He did beat me... Sighing and with an extra pump of her wings, she sailed high in the sky, tears remaining at bay.
Lunar Wolf
Lunar Wolf
The Joker Wolf

Female Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunar Wolf Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:43 am

Meanwhile, back at the castle..

Zetta walked slowly through the halls, shifty eyes and nerves wracked, he passed the guards that he once knew so well. Each of them, against the wall, still and watching him. He slowly made his way down the path hanging his head in shame.. he'd been caught in the act of helping the forbidden prince escape. brother to the king, he served as the highest in command over knights. But, when they were goung to kill Luna, he couldnt allow it. So, he ended up helping Luna escape, by taking him through the gardens. But, the other guards had caught on and saw him in the attempt.

"Zetta, you are here-by sentenced to death.."

The words echoed in his brain time and time again, especailly now, they were screaming as he knelt before his majesty, head resting on the block. Crossing his arms, Darius nodded to the Knight dressed in white beside him. The white knight, turned to a box that was beside him, which rattled and snarled. Fumbling with the locks, he slowly undid each one, and just before the last, he placed the box just before Zettas head. With one last switch flip, the cage door flew open and sixteen tentacles laced with thorns and razors, swung out, wrapping around Zettas head and shoulders, just afterward, a white wolf/cat leapt out, the tentacles coming from its mouth, as it pulled Zetta in. forgive me Luna.. please.. be free.. were his last thoughts, as the rotten toothy jaws enlclosed around his throat, tentacles making ribbons of his flesh.
Lunar Wolf
Lunar Wolf
The Joker Wolf

Female Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunar Wolf Sat Apr 23, 2011 4:43 pm

Darius winced as his brother was torn to shreds then devoured by the Xanu. Turning away, he closed his eyes, uttering a soft swear, his hand running through his thick hair. How was he going to run this kingdom now? His wife dead, his maniac son free, a demon on the loose, his own brother betrayed him, and now, he was alone. No wife, no brother, no son. A great deal of stress hung on his shoulders, its sticky orange tendrils leaping into his flesh, begging to eat him alive. Turning away further, he walked out of the great hall, each guard and knight bowing before him, kneeling. He walked that red carpet till he reached the doors of the kings chapel. The large silver doors, engraved with ruby, heaved open for him slowly. As they shut behind him, the curtains draw close and a voice fills his head..
"Ahh.. my Darius.." she spoke, softly.
"Yes.. It is I.."
"Your Queen, is dead, is she not?" a snicker followed by a pur and a gust of wind around him gently.
"Yes.. she is.. I killed her.. and my son and brother are gone." Darius muttered.
"Let me take your pain away." The she voice grew stronger. A hand made of pure dark light formed before him.
"I.." he stuttered, but slowly out stretched his hand.
"Good boy, now, kneel to me, draw your sword and give me the offering I demand." She laughed, darkness starting to swallow Both the figure enclosed by dark light, and Darius.
"Yes.. Ledna.." a slash of his blade over his, wrist, the cloak of darkness around the figure vanished, and Ledna, lunged for Darius, fangs going for his throat.

There are too many of us.. thought Luna. Five people, plus my Kana, this is too much.. There had to be a way to narrow them down, even if just a little. Growling, Luna narrowed his eyes. There was something about the Horse-Wolf girl, he didnt trust. She seemed to be a manipulater, her eyes were odd too, ice blue just like his. Her rainbow mane swung and so did her matching tail, Her glossy black fur shone brightly and brilliantly. Her body attracted him, tilting his head slightly to catch the curve of her hips, and then her breasts, all up until she jerked her head sideways, her eye catching both of his. Narrowing it, she seemed to smirk, and jutted her hip out to one side, and her tail swayed all the way left to show him her rear. Blush lit up Lunas face and he growled softly. Wait, he's a human, and she's an animal like person, is this wrong? He wondered.
Lunar Wolf
Lunar Wolf
The Joker Wolf

Female Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo Neko Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:13 pm

My parents were killed? Q^Q
Momo Neko
Momo Neko
Neko Maniac

Female Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunar Wolf Sun May 01, 2011 4:20 pm

feeling.. rather.. The Insanity of reality. - Page 6 3335451861

why..?

< . . > like a wolf in a chain link fence,
can i ever see anything clear without the metal reminding me I'm still locked up?
Lunar Wolf
Lunar Wolf
The Joker Wolf

Female Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo Neko Sun May 01, 2011 5:58 pm

-Glomps Luna- i looovvveee yyouuuu~~~^^
Momo Neko
Momo Neko
Neko Maniac

Female Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunar Wolf Thu May 12, 2011 9:23 am

*laughs* yeah.. love you too Momo.
Lunar Wolf
Lunar Wolf
The Joker Wolf

Female Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo Neko Thu May 12, 2011 1:28 pm

^^ your one of my bestest friends~~*nuzzles you*^^
Momo Neko
Momo Neko
Neko Maniac

Female Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunar Wolf Sat May 14, 2011 5:28 pm

Very Happy HOORAY~ *nuzzles back*
Lunar Wolf
Lunar Wolf
The Joker Wolf

Female Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo Neko Sat May 14, 2011 8:11 pm

^^ haha
Momo Neko
Momo Neko
Neko Maniac

Female Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunar Wolf Mon Jun 13, 2011 3:29 pm

As the group continued to travel, Kaeru was searching inside herself. She hadn't even known this weird boy for any longer than a week, whats more is he tried to kill her! But yet, she found herself wanting to learn more about him.. "Luna..?" she said softly.. he stopped and looked over his shoulder, seemingly off guard, and tilted his head. Krysa and Rayne kept walking, Kana hopped off Lunas shoulder and ran after them. "Luna I.."
"what is it?" Luna asked, confused.
Those eyes.. Kaeru thought. His ice blue eyes, so pretty..
Lunar Wolf
Lunar Wolf
The Joker Wolf

Female Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo Neko Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:27 pm

i think ice blue eyes are really pretty~^^
Momo Neko
Momo Neko
Neko Maniac

Female Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunar Wolf Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:03 am

^^'' please forgive me,

not that any of you care >>

I haven't posted in a while.. sorry.
Lunar Wolf
Lunar Wolf
The Joker Wolf

Female Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunar Wolf Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:14 am

"I have.. something I need to tell you.." Kaeru said softly and shyly. Her red eyes looked down at the weathered ground.
"what is it?" Luna asked. He tilted his head, looking at Kaeru in such a way she shook.
A soft shade of pink fluttered beneath Kaerus scales at her cheeks and she stated softly "I.. I like you.."
Luna smiled, and with a turn he said, "Oh! I like you too, Kaeru."
Kaeru grew frustrated, and Luna jumped when he felt a hand on his shouler. "Luna!" she shouted. Yanking him around, she faced him. Hands on her hips, what Luna saw nearly killed him.
Luna: ... The Insanity of reality. - Page 6 1422228373 ... "E..eh Kaeru...?"
Kaeru cocked her hip to the side, letting one hand hang down, her blue hair down to her hips as she glared at Luna. "What!" she shouted.
- Luna fell down... The Insanity of reality. - Page 6 1076227440
"WHAT!?" Kaeru shouted at the top of her lungs. She meant to swing her tail, but seemed to not feel it. Nor could she feel her wings. "Hmph." She growled. She couldnt believe her plan backfired. She though maybe if she turned human, Luna would like her. But, it killed him instead. But, what she didn't know is what Luna saw was considered "taboo" amongst humans. Nudity had a thing for doing this to males.
Luna couldn't believe what he saw. Standing before him, was a beautiful girl. She had bluish green eyes, and long flowing blue hair. She had her arms crossed, forcing her breasts together and the tips were just as pink as a seashell. Her curvy body was enlighted by the moon, all the way down her well sculpted legs, this girl was.. AMAZING! Luna lay in a pool of his own blood, twitching. Was this really Kaeru?
- "oh get up." Kaeru muttered. And she began walking away, following the other girls.
Lunar Wolf
Lunar Wolf
The Joker Wolf

Female Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo Neko Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:31 pm

XD he couldn't stand it!
Momo Neko
Momo Neko
Neko Maniac

Female Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunar Wolf Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:35 am

As the human girl walked past the three furries, she heard each of them gasp. "Where's her scales? Or her fur...? Maybe she's the same race as Luna..?" Kyrsa and the others thought. Kaeru was beautiful as a human, her skin was perfect and a delecate shade of peach. Her hair a glossy silky blue, her eyes a ruby red. She was sculpted perfectly, her hips and shoulders were amazing. She had a nice curve to her back, and her bust was quite large. Her elfish face and sweet nature only helped her figure. She was the definition of temptation.
"Hey..? Girl.." Krysa called out. But she was ignored as the blue haired girl kept a march. Though Kaeru snorted, 'girl'? Boy was she in a bad mood.
"Excuse me..?" Riake tried softly. Kaeru growled, she was going to lose it.
"Hey, bitch!" Rayne called out.
"Bitch..?" Kaeru thought. She spun around and with a scream, she shot dragon fire at the three from her mouth and stormed over to Rayne. Shoving Krysa aside so hard, the Krylic thought she'd get brain damage from whiplash, and as she stopped beside Rayne, fangs seeped from the girls lips. "You wanna run that by me again..?" She growled. Rayne stepped back only to hit a wall.
- "Look, Horse. Do, NOT call me a B-I-T-C-H. Got it? I'm not the one who's mixed with a mut." She spat in Raynes face and kicked her so hard in the shin, it snapped slightly.
- With a yelp, Rayne fell to the ground, sorry she ever opened her mouth. Kaeru flipped around and stormed off ahead of them. Never had she been so upset.
Lunar Wolf
Lunar Wolf
The Joker Wolf

Female Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo Neko Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:55 pm

wow.....thats probaly what i would be like if i snapped o.o
Momo Neko
Momo Neko
Neko Maniac

Female Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunar Wolf Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:06 pm

- As Rayne held her wounded shin, Kaeru kept on marching. How dare Luna act so innocent. As if he'd never seen a woman before.
Or had he?
- Kaerus anger vanished as she stopped to think about this. How old was Luna again? O.o Kaerus face fell as she thought about it. He was only now.. 11. Or was he 15? Maybe 16? running her hands through her blue hair, Kaeru was trying to figure this out. Either way, he was just a hatchling in her years. So, maybe he hadn't seen a female, naked. Kaerus eyes widened as she realized what she had just done. Holding her face she gasped, "I just stole the innocence of a child..!"
Lunar Wolf
Lunar Wolf
The Joker Wolf

Female Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo Neko Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:10 pm

o.o it's sounds like i just rapped him..
Momo Neko
Momo Neko
Neko Maniac

Female Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunar Wolf Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:55 pm

Rayne and Krysa stopped dead in their tracks, as the naked girl infront of them screamed "I JUST STOLE A CHILDS INNOCENCE!", her blue hair frizzed in a poof and her stance was frazzled.

- "Wonder what she means.." Kyrsa said softly,
- "Probably, ouch.. nothing.. Damnit! That girls gotta kick!!!" Rayne hissed.
- "Do you think we should help her? M..Maybe Luna would know what to do?"
Kyrsa and Rayne turned around to see Ree behind them. The tigress had a worried look on her face.
- "Speaking of which, where is he and that dragon?" Rayne asked, hand on hip as they looked behind them. Luna was running to catch up, his nose being wiped and as he finally made it, he stopped bent over panting, long black hair falling forward.
"Sorry, sorry... had an.. accident.." he gasped. Just then, Kaeru came back over, her arms going around Lunas head, her shell tipped breasts smothering his face.
"Luna! I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to yell.. I did not understand that..." her voice trailed off as she realized the breath of this human no longer continued. She jumped off, and looked at the red faced Luna. "Er.. Sorry, but... I did not know you hadn't seen a female.. can you forgive me?" Kaeru asked softly.
Luna was confused, but got the gist of her words. With blood pounding in his head and into his.. pants.. he shook out the funny feeling and nodded. With a body and face like that, Luna thought he could forgive her if she killed the whole world.
Lunar Wolf
Lunar Wolf
The Joker Wolf

Female Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum