Anime Guru
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum
Keiichi Anime Forever Anime News Fanart Wallpapers Forums Watch Anime Online Anime Fanfiction Anime Music Anime OSTs Anime OST

Anime Jukebox

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

The Insanity of reality.

5 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

The Insanity of reality. - Page 3 Empty Re: The Insanity of reality.

Post by Lunar Wolf Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:30 pm

Ahh nvm xD
Lunar Wolf
Lunar Wolf
The Joker Wolf

Female Pig
Golden Tickets : 3479

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunar Wolf Sun Jul 25, 2010 4:14 pm

Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh did you see the charactor i put in? Do you wanna be her?
Lunar Wolf
Lunar Wolf
The Joker Wolf

Female Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo Neko Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:17 pm

SURE!!!!!!!!!^^
Momo Neko
Momo Neko
Neko Maniac

Female Dog
Golden Tickets : 4410
Location : I'm behind that tree over there. But I'm a ninja so you can't see me XD

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunar Wolf Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:23 pm

okay ;3
Lunar Wolf
Lunar Wolf
The Joker Wolf

Female Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo Neko Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:42 pm

YAY!! i'm going to be a dragoness!!^^
Momo Neko
Momo Neko
Neko Maniac

Female Dog
Location : I'm behind that tree over there. But I'm a ninja so you can't see me XD

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunar Wolf Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:36 pm

Ssssshhhhhhh >.> dont tell everyone!
Lunar Wolf
Lunar Wolf
The Joker Wolf

Female Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunar Wolf Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:25 pm

Lunar Wolf wrote:Once upon a time, (yeah thats bologna)

There was an insane child, who was born from the Queen of Askan, and because to be a Queen, you must have the best appearance. The King knew the child was... strange, with the crazy ways he stared at animals, how his tongue could re-create the sounds of what he spoke to. He was displeased. "This child, Luna (pronounced Loon-Ay) is a disgrace to our family, and shall not be the new heir to our kingdom." Spoke Allan, the King. As soon as the words were spoken, Luna's life was sealed to a path of the unknown and the strange, on the border of reality, and insanity.

A plan was made, between the knights, the King, and the Queen. T'would be on the ninth day, of the ninth month, in the ninth room, of the ninth tower, on the ninth minute, of the ninth hour, this is the time, that the boy would be sent out. Onto, the ninth horse, who would take him, nine miles away. The reason for the nine, is that it is the mysterious number, decided by the O.C.D. parents of this poor offspring...
Listen to his point of veiw.

Luna: Haha, I sit here alone in this pale orange room, there are two plants here, both dead, poor things, and it's funny, i listen to the guards outside my door, "Oh what a clean place!" Haha thats bull-spit! I hear the mice chatter about, scamper within the walls of this castle. I smirk as i think this, they beleive I am insane? Why its them! It must be so, right? It is not strange to understand animals is it? Yet... -he looks at his hands, the blue scales on his wrists are barely visable- i have no idea what is wrong with my body... sigh, in a little while, i shall be abandoned, to die. -appears saddened and whimpers softly, before smiling- oh well, at least we are still together right Kana? -laughs as he looks at the small black mouse on his shoulder-

(more is added now.)

"Alright Men, go now, retrieve me the boy, we must load up and head out. Now. Queens orders!" Shouted Guard 1 who's voice reminded all three of the remaining Guards, of a seal on helium. Each of the four Guards stormed into the pale orange room, ready to restrain a hyper, freaked out, wild-child, instead to find the boy, Luna, sitting there stroking his mouse on his lap, a tear in his eye. A thing you should know, Gaurd 1 is just a brainless dope, Gaurd 2 is a muscle head with a soft side, Guard 3 is a little shy but on-task and Guard 4.... well... its a wonder no one's suspected him crazy. He's just out there... Anywho, the dorks of the castle stood there watching this sad little boy of age...nine... stroke this mouse. Feeling awkward, Guard 1 knew they couldn't just abduct this boy, at least not when he's already sad, it'd just depress everyone else. I mean c'mon, he is just a kid. "S..something wrong with your mouse, boy?" G2 asked. With tear stained, cheeks he looked up and sighed. "N..no, I mean...not anymore..." he huffed silently. "Then why do you cry? Men, wait by the door." G2 commanded, obediantly they stepped back silently. "Well..? Why Luna?" he asked again silently, gently. With a very soft sob, Luna whispered something, his ice blue eyes peircing the Gaurds brown ones, pink glistening cheeks reddened as he sniffed, brushing away a curtain of black ebony hair. "He's dead now, nothing is wrong with him anymore... *sniff* i just wish, mmph, i wish i could have said goodbye to him first..." Rubbing his eyes and looking like a sad kitten in his white robe, he whimpered. This melted the poor Gaurds heart. "Was he special to you?" G2 asked. Luna solemely nodded. "The only friend I've ever known.." with a gasp of air, in an attempt to not bawl, he whispered, "D..Do you think, before we go, we can bury my friend? A..and maybe let me find a ne..new one?" he sobbed softly. The Guard2 knew he shouldnt, couldn't, oh wouldn't DARE give in, that was, before Luna threw himself at the big burly gaurd and stained his shirt with pure saddened tears. "Oh alright..." he whispered to the boy. -curse my soft side for children...- he thought... little did they know, on this heart broken boy, was a slight smirk hidden on his face..

~*Escape*~

Back in the main part of the castle, lay the Queen on her royal bed, staring up blankly at the ceiling. "How could i do something like this, to my own son... to my husband..." she thought silently. Oh yes, the Queen held a deep, dark secret from her family. "Oh Nathanial..why did you leave... we could have had it...everything.." she whispered softly, her gaze fell on her nearby sleeping husband. His deep golden hair and sharp jaw were difined features on him, and that were absent in his son's appearence, Allan held hazel eyes and a broad figure, a human of age 39, a young and powerful king. He married the Queen ten years ago today, and fathered their first child on the second year. However, she passed away sadly, and the Queen knew it hurt Allan. "Allan... I'm sorry...so..sorry..." she murmured. He stired a little. The Queen, knowing her kings pain, decided to give birth a new child, a son, the last hope. However, he was, a failure and he too, will vanish... Yet as the two lay, her awake and silently grieving, he asleep and softly snoring, dark thoughts were brewing, painful ones.
Inside the halls of the gardens, Luna and the four gaurds held a silent and solem burial for Kana, the mouse. Everyone except Guard 2 and Luna left... This is about where things turn.

Luna: Oh the poor idiots of this castle -laughs loudly and pats the guards shoulder, winking to him- Oh how stupid my mother and father can be... Psh, don't they even know anything about me? -glances at the black mouse as it unburries itself and snorts at Luna, brushing the dirt from his silky fur and sqeaks unhappily about it- ~oh my dearest Kana, I'm sorry for having to burry you.~
He spoke to his animal, the guard looked at him. "We sure fooled them, didn't we Zeta?" Luna asked the Guard, Zeta. Zeta smirked and laughed a hearty laugh. "Yes we did my boy, now shh, hurry on now, we must get you to the gate of the woods, you have to flee here." Zeta whispered. "Uncle Zeta! But... Mother, Father... what will they do to you?" Luna asked, distressed. Kana had been Luna's only friend, but, Zeta had been Luna's only family. His mother and father acted as if he were never there, and, his mother never really even really looked at him. "Ssshhh, don't worry about me, I will be alright child. Now go!" he growled with a forceful but caring shove. "Zeta!" Luna whined. He wrapped his arms around the big man and gave a tight squeeze which was instantly returned. With a nod, Luna said goodbye, took his black mouse and quickly ran through the nine rows of the garden, setting off triggers to open a door at the end. On his last row there was a sharp 'click' and a pannel of the chrystal that built the walls of this green house, opened up slowly, revealing a path through the thick forest. Before stepping out into this strange world, Luna turned around. "Zeta... what will I do..? Where do I go? I mean, what is my purpose now?!" He cried. The boy stood there, in his pale garments, black hair swaying with the wind from moist hot air mixing with crisp cold air. Luna's bright blue eyes again, pierced the mans soul. "D..Don't worry, you're insane remember? Go Join a circus in Kisadan (Kee-sah-dan) and talk to a women, Kagari. She will help you find a home, a job, somewhere to stay." He said. "Thats it?! No life-long quest?! LAME! I wanna find out about my past! Why the hell i have these! -he lifts up his hands, to show the faint image of scales- Why I can understand these animals!" he cried. "Well, you could always do that instead. But still, go find Kagari, she can help with that too, go now." Zeta said, before running away. Luna sighed, and began walking out onto the path, just as he stepped out, the pannel closed and he was now, an exile, escapee. Yay him. "oh great.." he muttered as he stared out at the forest, a thousand eyes staring at him through the thick of it, a bead of sweat forming on his brow. "Th..they sure look friendly..." Luna whispered to Kana, who gave a frightened squeak in reply.

"Oh yeah, great..." Luna muttered to himself as within an instant they were surrounded by thousands of small drearies, the little reptilian things fluttered around them in brightlly colored scales. "And, I thought there was a reason to be scared." He sighed, as the pestering creatures landed and pearched on Luna, pecking, nipping and staring at him, bright pastel colors of every sort decorated him from the scales and wings of these miniture dragons with human voices. ~Luna, they are something to fear! RUN!~ Kana screeched, when Luna did not respond, the little rodent bit into the boys arms, causing him to yell and thrash, kicking and slapping down several of the mini dragons, their wings broken as they hit the ground, and soon they all started to make an eerie hiss, eyes red. "Damn, now I made them angry. KANA!" Luna yelled, he snarled as the creatures began to get up, and swirl around him in an angry whirlwind of small magic casting monsters, "Tell me why i should be afraid?" he whispered. The mouse soon answered. "Oh i see," he paused. "Damn, thats violent." He watched, in amazement and horror as the bright colors started to make him dizzy, the screeching deafening him, and no sooner did he blink then feel a sharp pain in his arm, to see blood dripping. A soft 'zip' sound and another gash formed on his leg. More flashes of color, more lines of crimson, and the cuts burned at his flesh, making it fall and wither. Luna opened his mouth to scream, to say anything, yet, a drearie launched strait into his mouth and lodged its scaley body in his jaws, begining to eat out his voice box... Luna passed out several minutes later, leaving his mouse to fend for itself.

With a vicousness of a lion, the mouse pounced onto the drearie, and dug his little claws into the reptiles hide, ripping out scales of creamy mint green. Crimson blood stained the little furballs paws as he gave a harsh tug, jerking the beast out of his Master mouth and dug his little fangs into the throat of the dragon. Hanging on for dear life as it thrashed and soon collapsed lifeless on Lunas chest, Kana quickly shoved it off him and jumped onto Luna's nose, gaurding his Master. ~STAY AWAY!~ He snarled. The bright colors did not confuse the mouse, no did the zipping wairy him, as he sat alone on his Masters face, watching, waiting... Another, one much much bigger than the rest was a violet one, the color of lavender suddenly divebombed at Luna's throat, wings open wide, jaws unhinged and fangs bared. Little did it know, Kana was also a small package of hell. He threw himself up against the attacker colliding hard in mid air upon crashing on the ground and struggling in a fit. The drearie easilly pinned down Kana, but not before our little hero mouse gouged out a saphire eye, leaving it blind in the left side. ~Get off!~ he squeaked, slapping his paw against the bloodied eye socket, causing the creature to let out a shrill scream of pain, rearing up leaving the perfect opening for Kana. The black ball of fury leapt up and latched onto the dragons neck, his little tail wrapping around one wing and paws gripping tight, claws burrowed deep as Kana ruthlessly began ripping scales off the neck. It's wings flapped rappidly and spiratically trying to throw Kana off its throat. Yet no matter how hard the monster thrashed, Kana refused to let go and bit down hard. Meanwhile, the other drearies, one by one began to fly away as they saw the threat and eventually vanished. The mouse and dragon continued to fight, yet Kana climbed up the back of the drearies neck, and bit out its other eye, leaving it blind and wounded. Proud, Kana leapt off and let out a hiss as a warning. ~Leave nowwww...~ He growled. Confused, wounded and shocked, the dragon fumbled around before starting to flap and fly away, running into a few tree's. By the time it was out of sight, Kana whimpered and limped back to his Master, curling up on his chest waiting to die. Deep in the shadows was another set of eyes, more intelligent and curious.

Meanwhile...

The Queen arises, looking sweetly over at her husband, a small tear shed for her sins as she leaves the bed chamber and begins to walk away. Her small body, age of only twenty-six, trembles under the weight of guilt she hides. "I must go confess..." She whispered. Walking through the wide, white and almost empty of life hallways in her castle t'wards the chapel in the main core. "Oh, please God.. Forgive me.." She shed another tear as she padded down the hall, her bare feet making barely any sound against the white, cool ivory tile that made up the floor of most the castle. And, before you ask me the writer, "What's the Queens name?" Like some of my real life friends have, I cannot tell you yet hehe. Anywho.. She passed by a mirror and stopped suddenly, backed up and looked in the mirror, horrified. " I don't deserve such beauty!" She screamed. For what she saw in the mirror was a beautiful goddes, cobalt blue eyes that glew from a fire within, coal black hair down to her hips, with firey red streaks near the tips. Flawless fair skin, the color of creamy ivory and elegant frame, from head to toe, she was shaped perfectly, firm and perky size C breasts and a flat stomache, legs that'd throw over any man to look her way, a bottom that loved to be hugged by tight dresses and skirts, long, unscared fingers with unchipped nails, ears that were adorable and sized right. The perfect nose created by God himself, a slim figure that would draw the eye of even the queerest of gays in the land. (No offense anyone, just saying she looks that good.) All the while, she was dressed in a black gown. "No! I don't deserve it! No one as vile inside as me should look this way! Dear God why!?" She screamed again. Enraged she threw a punch at the mirror which shattered, cutting her knuckles and wrist. Pulling back she smiled slightly. Thinking at least scabs stay long enough. Yet to her disbelief, the wounds closed up slowly and the mirror was dry of her blood. "N..no..." she whispered. God was no longer with her, she thought. Running now, to the Chapel crying. "Forgive me my loves, Allan, Luna... Nathanial.." She cried under her breath as she sped down the halls, finding the big black doors with gold crosses on them, with great effort she heaved them open and panted heavily at the door way. "Damn me to hell for what i've done God, I understand.." She then threw up violently, black ooze of some sort, to realize it was her putrid blood. Soon after her eyes rolled back and she collapsed in her own spill, whispering. "Forgive me.."

~*Awakening*~

"Agh... wh..where am I... K..Kana? Kana, where are you!?" Luna shouted as he awoke, yet to realize, he was not as awake as he'd like to be. Instead, he found himself in a creepy world where the sky was full of black clouds and in the distance was a red sky, the ground was of ash and tombstones lay everywhere, the world smelled of something between dust and fear. This was a place Luna remembered. "Not again.." He whispered. Standing up slowly and looking around he noticed he was no longer in the orange suite, instead now dressed in green khakis and a tight white tanktop. his hair had orange glowing tips now and he recognized them as his mothers, finally they were growing in. "Oh no.." he thought, "...she is here..." he continued. A more than friendly wind gusted him with such force, ash from the ground whirlwinded around him for a moment then settled down. She was there. He turned to see a women before him, the light of this world barely showed her features, he could barely make her out to be what she was. Crimson hair, tan skined and tall. Her muscles were very tone in the dim light, and she was in a half shirt, tight formed, her pants however were not as tight. But, he wouldn't be afraid of her, not even of this world. No, he wouldn't be, that is, if he didn't know her, this world. Those eyes. Yes, the only thing that he could really REALLY see were her bright gold eyes that stared at him, half of her arms were those of a wolves, and she stood there watching him. "Ledna.." he murmured. "Yes, Luna... Nice to see you again." With a smile that flashed as bright as her eyes, the tail behind her, long and bushy, rolled into sight and swayed ominously. Luna, clearly not near as happy to see her. "Kana where are you when i need you >~< ..." He whimpered softly. "Oh, your mouse." She growled softly, the wind blowing through her hair and her eyes locked on his, burning holes in his retinas from the bright shine of her iris, her ears swiveld atop her hair and she smirked. Ledna was, a very evil being, from head to toe. There was not a thing in the world she would spare the life of, unless it served her as amuzement or some other thing benificial to her. She was the very meaning of cruelty as she gave her grin, showing each sparkling white, sharp teeth that hide away the perfect tongue which knew just the words to bewitch a man, her body moved in the way that it was hard to keep eyes away from her hips and breasts; And, if she caught you staring, boy you have your ticket to Hell, if she didn't already drag you there. "L..Ledna.. Why am I here, again." Luna choked out as she grew near. A powerful scent of vanilla cotton, and fresh linen sheets hit him hard in the nostrils as she started to circle him, slowly. Another thing about this...women? Is she can take on any form of a mans pleasure, or womans, a machine of trickery and deceiption. The Jokster Wolf. If you didn't know her, you'd think she only had one way to appeal, sensually. But, she is a liar, a trickster, a theif, everything you wouldn't expect her to be. All of this was running through Luna's mind as the she-beast circled him and then, stoped with her back to him, the light showing every curve of muscle she had on her back, the slenderness of it down to her hips where her flesh remained hidden under those pants that were not too loose or too tight. "You don't like me do you.." She sniffed. Luna heard the sad tone in her voice and was not fooled. "Not at all... you liar." He said sternly. Expecting her to snap or continue with a sad play, Luna was surprised to hear the truly happy laugh escape her crimson lips and into the sky. "Aaaahhh, my dearest boy, Luuuuuuna~ you are no~ better then I am my love~" she turned to him. What she looked like spooked Luna. No she didn't frieghten him with a gruesome look, nor was she dead, or twisted. Instead, she looked, cute. Innocent. Her muscles softened down and were hidden behind her skin, her eyes glew softly and her ears fell, a cute smile on her face and slight blush. Opening her arms her slit-pupil eyes watched him. "Oh we are so alike my love! I cannot wait till the day you rule Hell with me." She smiled again and walked towards him, the land scape around them changed dramatically, the earth sprouting green grass, the clouds sucking in on themselves to reveal blue sky and a shining, live sun. The wind blue and the grass swayed in the lucious warmth. "I am not! I'd never lie to anyone the way you would! Using emotions to manipulate people is wrong.. I will never do that.." He whispered softly. His eyes fell to the ground as he continued, unaware that Ledna was walking up stepping, quietly and slowly towards him. "What you do is sick, and I will never, ever! Be your King, or rule Hell, or twist minds around as you do!" Shutting his eyes tight as anger built up. "I know you must be behind this... this... the mess of scales on my wrists, it has to be you! You ruined my Kingdom didn't you? After all, ruining the world and causing chaos is only what pleases you!" He cried out. "Causing war on our people, mixing our race to the negetive advantages, cursing lands, killing innocent children and corrupting their souls? Never, bewitching loyal men from their wives, having them work for you and enslaving their women to a life of endless tortures, to serve you regaurdless of the pain it causes those around you!? No Ledna! NO!!" he shouted, at the same time throwing his head up to scream at her, yet his voice cutt off quickly as he saw her face close to his. Her eyes, like cats, slit and glowing brightly, they seemed different, sad. Luna shook with fear realizing the touch of her hands on his chest, knowing all to well what she could do to him. He tried to avoid her eyes, knowing aswell, that they are a weapon of hers. Focus on something, anything that wasn't her.. "Luna," she whispered, holding his chin with her left hand, her lips barely a hair away from his. "You cannot deny what i already know," her eyes held his, he shook violently as her hand burned through his cloak and touched his skin, her lips lightly against his. Crimson blush broke out on his face unwillingly and he whimpered. "Do not resist me, my love. You will come to me when the time is...right... as for now.. wake up..." She murmured and sealed his lips with hers making a white hot kiss that jolted him from the tips of his fingers through his spine and into his toes, where about he moaned softly and soon vanished. Ledna, standing there in the field sighed softly as the beautiful world around her started to decay away, and she smiled softly to herself. "He will be mine.."

"Go the Hell, AWAY!" Luna screamed. With a thud he fell from the hammok he lay in, hitting the bamboo floors face first with a groan and sigh. Quickly he scrambled to get up and then shoved himself into the nearest corner. Panting from the horrid nightmare he looked around at his surroundings, eyes wide and heart racing. He was within some house in another room. Black walls surrounded him and golden bamboo floors lay the ground out. The Hammok he once layed in was swaying with the motion of him falling from it in a fit of fear and anger. "I gotta find Kana... and whoever the heck is keeping me here... who saved me?" he whispered softly. His throat burned and as he reached up to touch the pain in his neck, he felt cotton, tightly wrapped around slightly sticky. Pulling his fingers away, he saw blood. Crimson glistening on his finger tips. "He..llo?" he tested his voice, and realized it hurt to speak. Hesitantly he reached into his mouth and felt several deep gouges in his tongue, and roof of his mouth. "That..drearie.." he murmured. It was such a surprise to him he could speak, due to the medicine like taste he held on his tongue, it convinced him to beleive these things/people were helping him. He needed to find out where he was.. Fast. Slowly standing up, he steaded against a wall and took a deep breath. Slowly, he could take the steps slowly.. "K..Hello?" He tried once. "Hello? Someone?" he tried again, stepping towards a black door on the opposite side of the room. "A..Anyone there?" he shouted, with another step. Twelve steps later he found himself with hand on the knob and turning it slowly. The cool metal of the elegant handle felt nice in his hand as he pulled it open "Oh..my..lord.." he muttered. What he saw, confused his mind beyond soon repair. His eyes rolled back and again, he passed out. What Luna saw: A large bear upon a table with what looked like a dragoness mounted over it, face burried into a cavity within the bears stomach, noisly chowing away at its intestines. Blood on the walls and scratches everywhere from the bears futile attempts to escape.

~*The Girl with Strange Hands*~

???: she quickly tucked her wings in and ripped her teeth from the red flesh of her prey, to scan her enviornment to see what made that strange sound. Her violet eyes locked onto a boy, collapsed on the floor, the door open wide. "Ohhh~ He's awake!" she chirped, then hopped off the table, standing on two legs. "Why does he appear so afraid?" she murmured. Standing there, her body was at a height of 7ft 3inches, beautiful bluish-green sccales covered her body and a light blue mane ran from the back of her horns down to the tip of her tail. A cream colored underbelly and humanoid limbs rendered her a Liake. Well, thats what she looks like, minus the blood spatter on her chest, face, and rows of marvelous pearly, sharp teeth. "Hmm... is it something i wore? Do i smell?" She wondered, sniffing her scales and checking what she had on was clean, (again minus blood spatter). "Oh!!! Thats right! He's sorta.. human!" she chirped again. Clapping her paw/hands together she smiled and stepped towards him. Luna's eyes opened slightly, to see talons the size of his tongue, curved sharp, black and glistening with crimson infront of his face. 'n..no..' he thought. Suddenly his vision was whipped away from the paws and up to the face of the beast. "NOOO!!!!" he screamed. But, the dragoness held him firm, her eyes searching his. 'he's gonna eat me! he's gonna eat my belly like that poor bear only i dont stand a chance!' his mind screamed. He thrashed then soon gave in and hung his head as he felt the dragoness pull him closer to her face. 'i'm dead, he'll eat me now..' he thought. Closing his tight and balling up his fists, he expected to be eaten alive... Minutes passed and nothing happend. 'it must be sniffing me, testing out how bony i am.. what can i do?' he thought. 'dragons and humans bodies are alot different, but both have ONE similarity.. ONE weakspot..' his mind continued. 'The groooiiiiinnnnnn...' he finished. With a heave he reeled back his left leg and let go, slamming his barefoot hard against the dragoness pelvis, then struggled thinking he could break free. "Hahaha-ha?" he paused, opening his eyes and looking up at the dragon. "Okay buddy, that felt weird. Explain." A feminine voice rang out from her maw. "Y..You're a..? Ehh..?" Luna stuttered. With a sigh the Dragoness set Luna down, who quickly cowwered against the wall. "Yes, yes I am a female dragonessss not a male. So that cheap shot you pulled just a second ago, yes the one were you kicked me, expected me to flinch, hah! Human boy, you amuse me." She chimmed. Luna looked up at her, tilted his head and laughed. Why should he fear something like her? After all, his life was doomed from the start right? His mother was going to have him eaten alive by the animals within containment, his father would've had him to be thrown in a cart and carried away to another villiage, one where he would likely starve on the streets. "Oh, okay then. So you do not plan on eating my innards like my aunt eats her potatoes?" he asked.

The dragoness just laughed. "Ah hahaha! And waste perfect company? Someone i can play a game of ball with?" she countered. Kicking up a ball that was in a corner to hold in her paw. Luna laughed. "Oh soccer? Lets play?" he asked. Delighted the dragon yelped and her tail coiled around his wrist, yanking him towards the bear's carcass and whispered, "First, prove you're not afraid.." before turning its body towards him. "stick your hand in.." she demanded. Luna sat there. he looked at her and thought, 'am i really going to bloody my hand and play soccer with this scaled freak? or am i going to go crazy again, and attack this she-beast to find out my answers... i think i'll go with choice two..' and nodded. "Alright, i'll play your game.." he jumped ontop of the table and stood into the empty cavity of the bear, looking at it, jaw missing, chest and belly split open wide, almost hollow. "hmm.." he pondered. The dragoness watched him confused. Why was he STANDING in it, he only had to put his hand in. To her amazement, Luna fell on his butt and slid each leg and arm into the bears limbs, then wiggled his fingers, the claws moved. Popping his head into the bears mouth he grinned. "This should prove to be a fun game of ball." he laughed. The fur on the bear turned dim grey and Luna slidd off the table. -the skin and fur of this bear should offer me protection.. right Kana? Wherever you are?- he prayed in his mind. "Ah hahah what a strange boy you are indeed! Shall we play ball? Here?" She asked, spinning the ball on one claw. "Don't care. Whats your name though?" Luna asked, leaning down and bracing on the ground. The dragon looked up, ignoring him to show she didnt fear him. "Mmmm, Kaeru." she answered. When she looked back down. Luna was standing up, but, he looked different. The bears skin fused to him, tight. It looked like Luna was in a footsie one piece pajama set, with a bear head hood, the upper jaw resting on his head. "Oh, Frog?" he asked. With a smirk Kaeru laughed and threw the ball in the air. "Last one standing wins." she said.

~*Back at the Castle*~

"I here declare the sanctuary to be a place of resting, as of today it shall be off limits to all but the damned and ill. Our dearest Queen, ***** is ill, and she shall be isolated to this chamber within this chapel, to do her bidding and healing in the hands of God. With the exception of the Kings entrance, all who disobey will be punished severly. Am I understood?" The priest of the Kingdoms chapel spoke loud and clear, to every servent and people of the King and Queens blood line. Silent 'yes's and nods filled the room. All were dressed in crimson, the sign of worry and fear, yet also bravery and faith. All except the Queen, who lay on her back behind the white silk veils of the baptising chamber, tears falling down her red cheeks as she sobbed silently, body wracked with waves of shaking and fear. Her crimson kimono and ribbons through her hair made her sick to her stomach. She did not deserve to be so cared for, this lying witch deserved to be exiled for her sins. She remained silent as everyone left and stared up at the ceilings moon roof, with stained glass in the shape of a circle with the image of a pale greenish blue wolf, and a bright reddish orange lynx, chasing one another; representing the moon and the sun. Above them was a golden eagle, heaven and God. Below was a dragon, hell and the devil. "I belong with the dragon..." she whispered. "Oh my Luna.. I'm so sorry.."

~^ The Askan Legend ^~

These people beleive in four spirits who take shape in animals. One: God and heaven. God, takes shape in the form of a golden eagle, for only his wings can take you to heaven, and only his pure heart can forgive your sins, with the trust and strength of a golden eagle, you will reach heaven (in their religion). Two: Angel and the moon. Angels take shape of a wolf, with glowing pale green/blue fur and peircing white/gold eyes, resembling the moons glow and pureness. For only their howl can be heard by the eagle, and only their ears can hear his will. They come to you in your sleep, to free your spirit and carry you to the cliffs where upon God finds you, and saves you. That is, if its the wolf that finds you.. Three: Demon and Sun. Demons take shape of a lynx, with fire red/orange fur and deep grey eyes, they visit you upon your slow dying and rip your soul from your body to then carry you down the valleys into hell where the dragon devours your soul.. They steal the souls of the weak and cruel. Four: Krylical Dragon, Ledna. This is no ordinary dragon, for she takes shape of many and you know her, as Ledna. You will learn about her origin later on in the story..

Last edited by Lunar Wolf on Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lunar Wolf
Lunar Wolf
The Joker Wolf

Female Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo Neko Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:56 pm

KOOL!!!!!XD i'm Kaeru!!!!^^
Momo Neko
Momo Neko
Neko Maniac

Female Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunar Wolf Mon Aug 16, 2010 6:56 pm

yes you are :3
Lunar Wolf
Lunar Wolf
The Joker Wolf

Female Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunar Wolf Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:40 pm

Once upon a time, (yeah thats bologna)

There was an insane child, who was born from the Queen of Askan, and because to be a Queen, you must have the best appearance. The King knew the child was... strange, with the crazy ways he stared at animals, how his tongue could re-create the sounds of what he spoke to. He was displeased. "This child, Luna (pronounced Loon-Ay) is a disgrace to our family, and shall not be the new heir to our kingdom." Spoke Allan, the King. As soon as the words were spoken, Luna's life was sealed to a path of the unknown and the strange, on the border of reality, and insanity.

A plan was made, between the knights, the King, and the Queen. T'would be on the ninth day, of the ninth month, in the ninth room, of the ninth tower, on the ninth minute, of the ninth hour, this is the time, that the boy would be sent out. Onto, the ninth horse, who would take him, nine miles away. The reason for the nine, is that it is the mysterious number, decided by the O.C.D. parents of this poor offspring...
Listen to his point of veiw.

Luna: Haha, I sit here alone in this pale orange room, there are two plants here, both dead, poor things, and it's funny, i listen to the guards outside my door, "Oh what a clean place!" Haha thats bull-spit! I hear the mice chatter about, scamper within the walls of this castle. I smirk as i think this, they beleive I am insane? Why its them! It must be so, right? It is not strange to understand animals is it? Yet... -he looks at his hands, the blue scales on his wrists are barely visable- i have no idea what is wrong with my body... sigh, in a little while, i shall be abandoned, to die. -appears saddened and whimpers softly, before smiling- oh well, at least we are still together right Kana? -laughs as he looks at the small black mouse on his shoulder-

(more is added now.)

"Alright Men, go now, retrieve me the boy, we must load up and head out. Now. Queens orders!" Shouted Guard 1 who's voice reminded all three of the remaining Guards, of a seal on helium. Each of the four Guards stormed into the pale orange room, ready to restrain a hyper, freaked out, wild-child, instead to find the boy, Luna, sitting there stroking his mouse on his lap, a tear in his eye. A thing you should know, Gaurd 1 is just a brainless dope, Gaurd 2 is a muscle head with a soft side, Guard 3 is a little shy but on-task and Guard 4.... well... its a wonder no one's suspected him crazy. He's just out there... Anywho, the dorks of the castle stood there watching this sad little boy of age...nine... stroke this mouse. Feeling awkward, Guard 1 knew they couldn't just abduct this boy, at least not when he's already sad, it'd just depress everyone else. I mean c'mon, he is just a kid. "S..something wrong with your mouse, boy?" G2 asked. With tear stained, cheeks he looked up and sighed. "N..no, I mean...not anymore..." he huffed silently. "Then why do you cry? Men, wait by the door." G2 commanded, obediantly they stepped back silently. "Well..? Why Luna?" he asked again silently, gently. With a very soft sob, Luna whispered something, his ice blue eyes peircing the Gaurds brown ones, pink glistening cheeks reddened as he sniffed, brushing away a curtain of black ebony hair. "He's dead now, nothing is wrong with him anymore... *sniff* i just wish, mmph, i wish i could have said goodbye to him first..." Rubbing his eyes and looking like a sad kitten in his white robe, he whimpered. This melted the poor Gaurds heart. "Was he special to you?" G2 asked. Luna solemely nodded. "The only friend I've ever known.." with a gasp of air, in an attempt to not bawl, he whispered, "D..Do you think, before we go, we can bury my friend? A..and maybe let me find a ne..new one?" he sobbed softly. The Guard2 knew he shouldnt, couldn't, oh wouldn't DARE give in, that was, before Luna threw himself at the big burly gaurd and stained his shirt with pure saddened tears. "Oh alright..." he whispered to the boy. -curse my soft side for children...- he thought... little did they know, on this heart broken boy, was a slight smirk hidden on his face..

~*Escape*~

Back in the main part of the castle, lay the Queen on her royal bed, staring up blankly at the ceiling. "How could i do something like this, to my own son... to my husband..." she thought silently. Oh yes, the Queen held a deep, dark secret from her family. "Oh Nathanial..why did you leave... we could have had it...everything.." she whispered softly, her gaze fell on her nearby sleeping husband. His deep golden hair and sharp jaw were difined features on him, and that were absent in his son's appearence, Allan held hazel eyes and a broad figure, a human of age 39, a young and powerful king. He married the Queen ten years ago today, and fathered their first child on the second year. However, she passed away sadly, and the Queen knew it hurt Allan. "Allan... I'm sorry...so..sorry..." she murmured. He stired a little. The Queen, knowing her kings pain, decided to give birth a new child, a son, the last hope. However, he was, a failure and he too, will vanish... Yet as the two lay, her awake and silently grieving, he asleep and softly snoring, dark thoughts were brewing, painful ones.
Inside the halls of the gardens, Luna and the four gaurds held a silent and solem burial for Kana, the mouse. Everyone except Guard 2 and Luna left... This is about where things turn.

Luna: Oh the poor idiots of this castle -laughs loudly and pats the guards shoulder, winking to him- Oh how stupid my mother and father can be... Psh, don't they even know anything about me? -glances at the black mouse as it unburries itself and snorts at Luna, brushing the dirt from his silky fur and sqeaks unhappily about it- ~oh my dearest Kana, I'm sorry for having to burry you.~
He spoke to his animal, the guard looked at him. "We sure fooled them, didn't we Zeta?" Luna asked the Guard, Zeta. Zeta smirked and laughed a hearty laugh. "Yes we did my boy, now shh, hurry on now, we must get you to the gate of the woods, you have to flee here." Zeta whispered. "Uncle Zeta! But... Mother, Father... what will they do to you?" Luna asked, distressed. Kana had been Luna's only friend, but, Zeta had been Luna's only family. His mother and father acted as if he were never there, and, his mother never really even really looked at him. "Ssshhh, don't worry about me, I will be alright child. Now go!" he growled with a forceful but caring shove. "Zeta!" Luna whined. He wrapped his arms around the big man and gave a tight squeeze which was instantly returned. With a nod, Luna said goodbye, took his black mouse and quickly ran through the nine rows of the garden, setting off triggers to open a door at the end. On his last row there was a sharp 'click' and a pannel of the chrystal that built the walls of this green house, opened up slowly, revealing a path through the thick forest. Before stepping out into this strange world, Luna turned around. "Zeta... what will I do..? Where do I go? I mean, what is my purpose now?!" He cried. The boy stood there, in his pale garments, black hair swaying with the wind from moist hot air mixing with crisp cold air. Luna's bright blue eyes again, pierced the mans soul. "D..Don't worry, you're insane remember? Go Join a circus in Kisadan (Kee-sah-dan) and talk to a women, Kagari. She will help you find a home, a job, somewhere to stay." He said. "Thats it?! No life-long quest?! LAME! I wanna find out about my past! Why the hell i have these! -he lifts up his hands, to show the faint image of scales- Why I can understand these animals!" he cried. "Well, you could always do that instead. But still, go find Kagari, she can help with that too, go now." Zeta said, before running away. Luna sighed, and began walking out onto the path, just as he stepped out, the pannel closed and he was now, an exile, escapee. Yay him. "oh great.." he muttered as he stared out at the forest, a thousand eyes staring at him through the thick of it, a bead of sweat forming on his brow. "Th..they sure look friendly..." Luna whispered to Kana, who gave a frightened squeak in reply.

"Oh yeah, great..." Luna muttered to himself as within an instant they were surrounded by thousands of small drearies, the little reptilian things fluttered around them in brightlly colored scales. "And, I thought there was a reason to be scared." He sighed, as the pestering creatures landed and pearched on Luna, pecking, nipping and staring at him, bright pastel colors of every sort decorated him from the scales and wings of these miniture dragons with human voices. ~Luna, they are something to fear! RUN!~ Kana screeched, when Luna did not respond, the little rodent bit into the boys arms, causing him to yell and thrash, kicking and slapping down several of the mini dragons, their wings broken as they hit the ground, and soon they all started to make an eerie hiss, eyes red. "Damn, now I made them angry. KANA!" Luna yelled, he snarled as the creatures began to get up, and swirl around him in an angry whirlwind of small magic casting monsters, "Tell me why i should be afraid?" he whispered. The mouse soon answered. "Oh i see," he paused. "Damn, thats violent." He watched, in amazement and horror as the bright colors started to make him dizzy, the screeching deafening him, and no sooner did he blink then feel a sharp pain in his arm, to see blood dripping. A soft 'zip' sound and another gash formed on his leg. More flashes of color, more lines of crimson, and the cuts burned at his flesh, making it fall and wither. Luna opened his mouth to scream, to say anything, yet, a drearie launched strait into his mouth and lodged its scaley body in his jaws, begining to eat out his voice box... Luna passed out several minutes later, leaving his mouse to fend for itself.

With a vicousness of a lion, the mouse pounced onto the drearie, and dug his little claws into the reptiles hide, ripping out scales of creamy mint green. Crimson blood stained the little furballs paws as he gave a harsh tug, jerking the beast out of his Master mouth and dug his little fangs into the throat of the dragon. Hanging on for dear life as it thrashed and soon collapsed lifeless on Lunas chest, Kana quickly shoved it off him and jumped onto Luna's nose, gaurding his Master. ~STAY AWAY!~ He snarled. The bright colors did not confuse the mouse, no did the zipping wairy him, as he sat alone on his Masters face, watching, waiting... Another, one much much bigger than the rest was a violet one, the color of lavender suddenly divebombed at Luna's throat, wings open wide, jaws unhinged and fangs bared. Little did it know, Kana was also a small package of hell. He threw himself up against the attacker colliding hard in mid air upon crashing on the ground and struggling in a fit. The drearie easilly pinned down Kana, but not before our little hero mouse gouged out a saphire eye, leaving it blind in the left side. ~Get off!~ he squeaked, slapping his paw against the bloodied eye socket, causing the creature to let out a shrill scream of pain, rearing up leaving the perfect opening for Kana. The black ball of fury leapt up and latched onto the dragons neck, his little tail wrapping around one wing and paws gripping tight, claws burrowed deep as Kana ruthlessly began ripping scales off the neck. It's wings flapped rappidly and spiratically trying to throw Kana off its throat. Yet no matter how hard the monster thrashed, Kana refused to let go and bit down hard. Meanwhile, the other drearies, one by one began to fly away as they saw the threat and eventually vanished. The mouse and dragon continued to fight, yet Kana climbed up the back of the drearies neck, and bit out its other eye, leaving it blind and wounded. Proud, Kana leapt off and let out a hiss as a warning. ~Leave nowwww...~ He growled. Confused, wounded and shocked, the dragon fumbled around before starting to flap and fly away, running into a few tree's. By the time it was out of sight, Kana whimpered and limped back to his Master, curling up on his chest waiting to die. Deep in the shadows was another set of eyes, more intelligent and curious.

Meanwhile...

The Queen arises, looking sweetly over at her husband, a small tear shed for her sins as she leaves the bed chamber and begins to walk away. Her small body, age of only twenty-six, trembles under the weight of guilt she hides. "I must go confess..." She whispered. Walking through the wide, white and almost empty of life hallways in her castle t'wards the chapel in the main core. "Oh, please God.. Forgive me.." She shed another tear as she padded down the hall, her bare feet making barely any sound against the white, cool ivory tile that made up the floor of most the castle. And, before you ask me the writer, "What's the Queens name?" Like some of my real life friends have, I cannot tell you yet hehe. Anywho.. She passed by a mirror and stopped suddenly, backed up and looked in the mirror, horrified. " I don't deserve such beauty!" She screamed. For what she saw in the mirror was a beautiful goddes, cobalt blue eyes that glew from a fire within, coal black hair down to her hips, with firey red streaks near the tips. Flawless fair skin, the color of creamy ivory and elegant frame, from head to toe, she was shaped perfectly, firm and perky size C breasts and a flat stomache, legs that'd throw over any man to look her way, a bottom that loved to be hugged by tight dresses and skirts, long, unscared fingers with unchipped nails, ears that were adorable and sized right. The perfect nose created by God himself, a slim figure that would draw the eye of even the queerest of gays in the land. (No offense anyone, just saying she looks that good.) All the while, she was dressed in a black gown. "No! I don't deserve it! No one as vile inside as me should look this way! Dear God why!?" She screamed again. Enraged she threw a punch at the mirror which shattered, cutting her knuckles and wrist. Pulling back she smiled slightly. Thinking at least scabs stay long enough. Yet to her disbelief, the wounds closed up slowly and the mirror was dry of her blood. "N..no..." she whispered. God was no longer with her, she thought. Running now, to the Chapel crying. "Forgive me my loves, Allan, Luna... Nathanial.." She cried under her breath as she sped down the halls, finding the big black doors with gold crosses on them, with great effort she heaved them open and panted heavily at the door way. "Damn me to hell for what i've done God, I understand.." She then threw up violently, black ooze of some sort, to realize it was her putrid blood. Soon after her eyes rolled back and she collapsed in her own spill, whispering. "Forgive me.."

~*Awakening*~

"Agh... wh..where am I... K..Kana? Kana, where are you!?" Luna shouted as he awoke, yet to realize, he was not as awake as he'd like to be. Instead, he found himself in a creepy world where the sky was full of black clouds and in the distance was a red sky, the ground was of ash and tombstones lay everywhere, the world smelled of something between dust and fear. This was a place Luna remembered. "Not again.." He whispered. Standing up slowly and looking around he noticed he was no longer in the orange suite, instead now dressed in green khakis and a tight white tanktop. his hair had orange glowing tips now and he recognized them as his mothers, finally they were growing in. "Oh no.." he thought, "...she is here..." he continued. A more than friendly wind gusted him with such force, ash from the ground whirlwinded around him for a moment then settled down. She was there. He turned to see a women before him, the light of this world barely showed her features, he could barely make her out to be what she was. Crimson hair, tan skined and tall. Her muscles were very tone in the dim light, and she was in a half shirt, tight formed, her pants however were not as tight. But, he wouldn't be afraid of her, not even of this world. No, he wouldn't be, that is, if he didn't know her, this world. Those eyes. Yes, the only thing that he could really REALLY see were her bright gold eyes that stared at him, half of her arms were those of a wolves, and she stood there watching him. "Ledna.." he murmured. "Yes, Luna... Nice to see you again." With a smile that flashed as bright as her eyes, the tail behind her, long and bushy, rolled into sight and swayed ominously. Luna, clearly not near as happy to see her. "Kana where are you when i need you >~< ..." He whimpered softly. "Oh, your mouse." She growled softly, the wind blowing through her hair and her eyes locked on his, burning holes in his retinas from the bright shine of her iris, her ears swiveld atop her hair and she smirked. Ledna was, a very evil being, from head to toe. There was not a thing in the world she would spare the life of, unless it served her as amuzement or some other thing benificial to her. She was the very meaning of cruelty as she gave her grin, showing each sparkling white, sharp teeth that hide away the perfect tongue which knew just the words to bewitch a man, her body moved in the way that it was hard to keep eyes away from her hips and breasts; And, if she caught you staring, boy you have your ticket to Hell, if she didn't already drag you there. "L..Ledna.. Why am I here, again." Luna choked out as she grew near. A powerful scent of vanilla cotton, and fresh linen sheets hit him hard in the nostrils as she started to circle him, slowly. Another thing about this...women? Is she can take on any form of a mans pleasure, or womans, a machine of trickery and deceiption. The Jokster Wolf. If you didn't know her, you'd think she only had one way to appeal, sensually. But, she is a liar, a trickster, a theif, everything you wouldn't expect her to be. All of this was running through Luna's mind as the she-beast circled him and then, stoped with her back to him, the light showing every curve of muscle she had on her back, the slenderness of it down to her hips where her flesh remained hidden under those pants that were not too loose or too tight. "You don't like me do you.." She sniffed. Luna heard the sad tone in her voice and was not fooled. "Not at all... you liar." He said sternly. Expecting her to snap or continue with a sad play, Luna was surprised to hear the truly happy laugh escape her crimson lips and into the sky. "Aaaahhh, my dearest boy, Luuuuuuna~ you are no~ better then I am my love~" she turned to him. What she looked like spooked Luna. No she didn't frieghten him with a gruesome look, nor was she dead, or twisted. Instead, she looked, cute. Innocent. Her muscles softened down and were hidden behind her skin, her eyes glew softly and her ears fell, a cute smile on her face and slight blush. Opening her arms her slit-pupil eyes watched him. "Oh we are so alike my love! I cannot wait till the day you rule Hell with me." She smiled again and walked towards him, the land scape around them changed dramatically, the earth sprouting green grass, the clouds sucking in on themselves to reveal blue sky and a shining, live sun. The wind blue and the grass swayed in the lucious warmth. "I am not! I'd never lie to anyone the way you would! Using emotions to manipulate people is wrong.. I will never do that.." He whispered softly. His eyes fell to the ground as he continued, unaware that Ledna was walking up stepping, quietly and slowly towards him. "What you do is sick, and I will never, ever! Be your King, or rule Hell, or twist minds around as you do!" Shutting his eyes tight as anger built up. "I know you must be behind this... this... the mess of scales on my wrists, it has to be you! You ruined my Kingdom didn't you? After all, ruining the world and causing chaos is only what pleases you!" He cried out. "Causing war on our people, mixing our race to the negetive advantages, cursing lands, killing innocent children and corrupting their souls? Never, bewitching loyal men from their wives, having them work for you and enslaving their women to a life of endless tortures, to serve you regaurdless of the pain it causes those around you!? No Ledna! NO!!" he shouted, at the same time throwing his head up to scream at her, yet his voice cutt off quickly as he saw her face close to his. Her eyes, like cats, slit and glowing brightly, they seemed different, sad. Luna shook with fear realizing the touch of her hands on his chest, knowing all to well what she could do to him. He tried to avoid her eyes, knowing aswell, that they are a weapon of hers. Focus on something, anything that wasn't her.. "Luna," she whispered, holding his chin with her left hand, her lips barely a hair away from his. "You cannot deny what i already know," her eyes held his, he shook violently as her hand burned through his cloak and touched his skin, her lips lightly against his. Crimson blush broke out on his face unwillingly and he whimpered. "Do not resist me, my love. You will come to me when the time is...right... as for now.. wake up..." She murmured and sealed his lips with hers making a white hot kiss that jolted him from the tips of his fingers through his spine and into his toes, where about he moaned softly and soon vanished. Ledna, standing there in the field sighed softly as the beautiful world around her started to decay away, and she smiled softly to herself. "He will be mine.."

"Go the Hell, AWAY!" Luna screamed. With a thud he fell from the hammok he lay in, hitting the bamboo floors face first with a groan and sigh. Quickly he scrambled to get up and then shoved himself into the nearest corner. Panting from the horrid nightmare he looked around at his surroundings, eyes wide and heart racing. He was within some house in another room. Black walls surrounded him and golden bamboo floors lay the ground out. The Hammok he once layed in was swaying with the motion of him falling from it in a fit of fear and anger. "I gotta find Kana... and whoever the heck is keeping me here... who saved me?" he whispered softly. His throat burned and as he reached up to touch the pain in his neck, he felt cotton, tightly wrapped around slightly sticky. Pulling his fingers away, he saw blood. Crimson glistening on his finger tips. "He..llo?" he tested his voice, and realized it hurt to speak. Hesitantly he reached into his mouth and felt several deep gouges in his tongue, and roof of his mouth. "That..drearie.." he murmured. It was such a surprise to him he could speak, due to the medicine like taste he held on his tongue, it convinced him to beleive these things/people were helping him. He needed to find out where he was.. Fast. Slowly standing up, he steaded against a wall and took a deep breath. Slowly, he could take the steps slowly.. "K..Hello?" He tried once. "Hello? Someone?" he tried again, stepping towards a black door on the opposite side of the room. "A..Anyone there?" he shouted, with another step. Twelve steps later he found himself with hand on the knob and turning it slowly. The cool metal of the elegant handle felt nice in his hand as he pulled it open "Oh..my..lord.." he muttered. What he saw, confused his mind beyond soon repair. His eyes rolled back and again, he passed out. What Luna saw: A large bear upon a table with what looked like a dragoness mounted over it, face burried into a cavity within the bears stomach, noisly chowing away at its intestines. Blood on the walls and scratches everywhere from the bears futile attempts to escape.

~*The Girl with Strange Hands*~

???: she quickly tucked her wings in and ripped her teeth from the red flesh of her prey, to scan her enviornment to see what made that strange sound. Her violet eyes locked onto a boy, collapsed on the floor, the door open wide. "Ohhh~ He's awake!" she chirped, then hopped off the table, standing on two legs. "Why does he appear so afraid?" she murmured. Standing there, her body was at a height of 7ft 3inches, beautiful bluish-green sccales covered her body and a light blue mane ran from the back of her horns down to the tip of her tail. A cream colored underbelly and humanoid limbs rendered her a Liake. Well, thats what she looks like, minus the blood spatter on her chest, face, and rows of marvelous pearly, sharp teeth. "Hmm... is it something i wore? Do i smell?" She wondered, sniffing her scales and checking what she had on was clean, (again minus blood spatter). "Oh!!! Thats right! He's sorta.. human!" she chirped again. Clapping her paw/hands together she smiled and stepped towards him. Luna's eyes opened slightly, to see talons the size of his tongue, curved sharp, black and glistening with crimson infront of his face. 'n..no..' he thought. Suddenly his vision was whipped away from the paws and up to the face of the beast. "NOOO!!!!" he screamed. But, the dragoness held him firm, her eyes searching his. 'he's gonna eat me! he's gonna eat my belly like that poor bear only i dont stand a chance!' his mind screamed. He thrashed then soon gave in and hung his head as he felt the dragoness pull him closer to her face. 'i'm dead, he'll eat me now..' he thought. Closing his tight and balling up his fists, he expected to be eaten alive... Minutes passed and nothing happend. 'it must be sniffing me, testing out how bony i am.. what can i do?' he thought. 'dragons and humans bodies are alot different, but both have ONE similarity.. ONE weakspot..' his mind continued. 'The groooiiiiinnnnnn...' he finished. With a heave he reeled back his left leg and let go, slamming his barefoot hard against the dragoness pelvis, then struggled thinking he could break free. "Hahaha-ha?" he paused, opening his eyes and looking up at the dragon. "Okay buddy, that felt weird. Explain." A feminine voice rang out from her maw. "Y..You're a..? Ehh..?" Luna stuttered. With a sigh the Dragoness set Luna down, who quickly cowwered against the wall. "Yes, yes I am a female dragonessss not a male. So that cheap shot you pulled just a second ago, yes the one were you kicked me, expected me to flinch, hah! Human boy, you amuse me." She chimmed. Luna looked up at her, tilted his head and laughed. Why should he fear something like her? After all, his life was doomed from the start right? His mother was going to have him eaten alive by the animals within containment, his father would've had him to be thrown in a cart and carried away to another villiage, one where he would likely starve on the streets. "Oh, okay then. So you do not plan on eating my innards like my aunt eats her potatoes?" he asked.

The dragoness just laughed. "Ah hahaha! And waste perfect company? Someone i can play a game of ball with?" she countered. Kicking up a ball that was in a corner to hold in her paw. Luna laughed. "Oh soccer? Lets play?" he asked. Delighted the dragon yelped and her tail coiled around his wrist, yanking him towards the bear's carcass and whispered, "First, prove you're not afraid.." before turning its body towards him. "stick your hand in.." she demanded. Luna sat there. he looked at her and thought, 'am i really going to bloody my hand and play soccer with this scaled freak? or am i going to go crazy again, and attack this she-beast to find out my answers... i think i'll go with choice two..' and nodded. "Alright, i'll play your game.." he jumped ontop of the table and stood into the empty cavity of the bear, looking at it, jaw missing, chest and belly split open wide, almost hollow. "hmm.." he pondered. The dragoness watched him confused. Why was he STANDING in it, he only had to put his hand in. To her amazement, Luna fell on his butt and slid each leg and arm into the bears limbs, then wiggled his fingers, the claws moved. Popping his head into the bears mouth he grinned. "This should prove to be a fun game of ball." he laughed. The fur on the bear turned dim grey and Luna slidd off the table. -the skin and fur of this bear should offer me protection.. right Kana? Wherever you are?- he prayed in his mind. "Ah hahah what a strange boy you are indeed! Shall we play ball? Here?" She asked, spinning the ball on one claw. "Don't care. Whats your name though?" Luna asked, leaning down and bracing on the ground. The dragon looked up, ignoring him to show she didnt fear him. "Mmmm, Kaeru." she answered. When she looked back down. Luna was standing up, but, he looked different. The bears skin fused to him, tight. It looked like Luna was in a footsie one piece pajama set, with a bear head hood, the upper jaw resting on his head. "Oh, Frog?" he asked. With a smirk Kaeru laughed and threw the ball in the air. "Last one standing wins." she said.

~*Back at the Castle*~

"I here declare the sanctuary to be a place of resting, as of today it shall be off limits to all but the damned and ill. Our dearest Queen, ***** is ill, and she shall be isolated to this chamber within this chapel, to do her bidding and healing in the hands of God. With the exception of the Kings entrance, all who disobey will be punished severly. Am I understood?" The priest of the Kingdoms chapel spoke loud and clear, to every servent and people of the King and Queens blood line. Silent 'yes's and nods filled the room. All were dressed in crimson, the sign of worry and fear, yet also bravery and faith. All except the Queen, who lay on her back behind the white silk veils of the baptising chamber, tears falling down her red cheeks as she sobbed silently, body wracked with waves of shaking and fear. Her light green kimono and ribbons through her hair made her sick to her stomach. She did not deserve to be so cared for, this lying witch deserved to be exiled for her sins. She remained silent as everyone left and stared up at the ceilings moon roof, with stained glass in the shape of a circle with the image of a pale greenish blue wolf, and a bright reddish orange lynx, chasing one another; representing the moon and the sun. Above them was a golden eagle, heaven and God. Below was a dragon, hell and the devil. "I belong with the dragon..." she whispered. "Oh my Luna.. I'm so sorry.."

~^ The Askan Legend ^~

These people beleive in four spirits who take shape in animals. One: God and heaven. God, takes shape in the form of a golden eagle, for only his wings can take you to heaven, and only his pure heart can forgive your sins, with the trust and strength of a golden eagle, you will reach heaven (in their religion). Two: Angel and the moon. Angels take shape of a wolf, with glowing pale green/blue fur and peircing white/gold eyes, resembling the moons glow and pureness. For only their howl can be heard by the eagle, and only their ears can hear his will. They come to you in your sleep, to free your spirit and carry you to the cliffs where upon God finds you, and saves you. That is, if its the wolf that finds you.. Three: Demon and Sun. Demons take shape of a lynx, with fire red/orange fur and deep grey eyes, they visit you upon your slow dying and rip your soul from your body to then carry you down the valleys into hell where the dragon devours your soul.. They steal the souls of the weak and cruel. Four: Krylical Dragon, Ledna. This is no ordinary dragon, for she takes shape of many and you know her, as Ledna. You will learn about her origin later on in the story..

~*End of History.. for now*~

Double down under twisted flaming spirals of harsh soccer ka-pow doom, match!!!!!

The two of them, (luna and kaeru) were now standing in the hallway, the floors made of soft, grass like blue carpet. The walls tiled, and no ceiling. It stretched a good fifty feet with ten feet of back-forth space. (fifty feet long, ten foot wide.) Luna was on one end, Kaeru on the other. A blue soccer ball lay in the middle of them glowing as the two snarled under their breath. "Rules of Double Down Under, Twisted Flaming Spirals of Harsh Soccer Ka-pow Doom: You cannot run away, and you must be the last one standing. The goal, your opponent. Prioreties: Be the last one alive.. or standing, do not run away, and use any spell, or part of your body to move that ball!" Kaeru snarled. "Okay, and what are the prizes?" Luna asked, his bear claws digging into the carpet, little did Kaeru know what she was getting into, the carpet melting under the pads of his hands. "Mmmm... if i win.. i get to keep you here, forever. As my toy to play ball with.. until i break you, then eat your innards, just as your aunt devours her potatoes?" She chimmed. "Okay, and if i win, you will give me all the answers i ask of you.. AND come with me to find another.. dragoness." Luna smiled lightly. "Agreed." she whispered. And with that a blue bell hanging from, nothing.. began to ring. "On three." she sighed. One chime... Two chimes.. Luna tensed up, every strand of fur bristled and it morphed to him even tighter, now his whole head was inside the bears skull. DONG!!! "THREE" Kaeru screamed! She and he leapt off the wall with such a force it slightly caved in and they both hurled towards the ball, claws outstretched. Luna saw the disadvantage he had right away when he noticed her wings kicking slightly and her body bend sideways.. This is the perfect ariel attack room, she can charge strait at him with the force of her wings, tail and legs to throw full force, plus with the neverending 'sky' above them, she can escape and launch her throws even harder! 'i'm in deep trouble again.' he thought to himself. Kaeru and Luna were almost to hit one another, Luna knowing he wasnt going to get the ball, but Kaeru did something that shocked him. Just before colision, she swept her wings up and ariel flipped, alowing Luna to grasp the ball before dive rolling onto the ground. "where is she?" he muttered, tensed and crouching over the ball. About to stand, Luna held the ball tight and just as he stood fully erect, a weight crashed on him so harshly, he felt himself snap into a small ball and be crushed, by flaming paws of Kaeru. Who, then swept her forepaws beneath our poor hero and stole the ball, then jumping off with such force it compacted Luna further and with a sickening pop he lay still. -*deep within Luna's mind, another voice speaks to him*- "get up.. Krylics aren't to be treated that way.. you're going to let that halfy of a 'dragoness' defeat you my love..?" A sweet voice echoed in his thoughts. "Ssshhhh, your frail human form is no match for her, she can snap you like a twig my dearest.." It continued.. Luna found himself floating in the abyss, falling sorta but gently. Opening his eyes slowly he whimpered, "Wh..Who..are-" but he was cut off by the image of a female figure before him. Ledna. She stepped to him with ease and held him bridal style glancing all down his body. "Relax love.. i only want to help you, unlock yourself.." She cooed at him. Luna desperately tried to resist her, but her very being sapped his will, and with cool, soft hands, she caressed his body with gentle strokes. Moving him to a standing position, she began to pull away the fur covering his body all the while talking in a seductive voice. "you know, childs magik wont help you against a being made of magik. You must remember me my sweet, and i can show you what you really are." with a slight tug, dark red waves of air followed her hands as she ran them up Lunas trembling naked body. The whisps swirled about him and seemed to sink into his flesh, giving him amazing power as his eyes brightened, and pupils dialated, to the size of his own eye, making it black, then reducting until it caved on itself and then a bright white took over, making them blank and ominous. His skin trembled worse and his body shook from deep within. A soft moan escaped Luna's lips as the she-devils hands continued to rub his body with the power-thick mist. "Oh it feels so good doesnt it? The mana inside you? Feel what you really are my love. Let it go~" Luna tried to calm down, ignore her, but something was growing inside him, a feral want. He began violently shaking, where upon Ledna stepped back and watched as emerald green and black fire began to engulf his entire figure, leaving it a large ball of flames with a hidden creature inside. Holding her hands up, she casted more of this red mist into his swirling inferno, causing it to explode and increase, the shape of human no longer remained inside, and something larger was forming. The fire ball increased in size and soon became oval shapped, reaching some forty-five feet in height alone, the slowly, the flames hardened and solidified. Leaving something like an egg shaped stone and the red vapors left her hands no more. "Mmmm good boy, instinct just takes right over.." she purred. However in reality, Kaeru was standing over Luna with a sick look on her face. "You know.. with magik to morph that suit, you'd think he'd been a better game player." she sighed, but as she walked away the ground shook violently behind her, and with it a long low roar. "Wha-?" she began, but soon had the air knocked right out of her lungs as a paw nearly the size of her body, crushed her down against the floor. The ball flew in an opposite direction as claws the length of her arm clicked lightly on the floor. "Neh.. thought you'd escape me?" The deep demonic voice echoed. "Take a good look at me, i want to see the pain in your eyes.." It growled, and with a flick of its wrist, a claw snagged her wing and flipped her hard on her back, where upon having her ribs crushed again as the great white paw slammed down again.

Last edited by Lunar Wolf on Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:45 pm; edited 2 times in total
Lunar Wolf
Lunar Wolf
The Joker Wolf

Female Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo Neko Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:16 pm

I really lurve your story^^
Momo Neko
Momo Neko
Neko Maniac

Female Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunar Wolf Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:29 pm

thankies^^
Lunar Wolf
Lunar Wolf
The Joker Wolf

Female Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo Neko Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:55 pm

Your welcome^^
Momo Neko
Momo Neko
Neko Maniac

Female Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunar Wolf Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:52 pm

Anyone want me to do sketches of the character?
Lunar Wolf
Lunar Wolf
The Joker Wolf

Female Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo Neko Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:17 am

Oh oh oh oh!!!! i do!!!!! please draw my character^^
Momo Neko
Momo Neko
Neko Maniac

Female Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunar Wolf Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:37 pm

Okay Very Happy
Lunar Wolf
Lunar Wolf
The Joker Wolf

Female Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo Neko Thu Aug 26, 2010 6:11 pm

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cheers
Momo Neko
Momo Neko
Neko Maniac

Female Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunar Wolf Fri Aug 27, 2010 4:53 am

Hey Kat lemme know if you want yours drawn too^^
Lunar Wolf
Lunar Wolf
The Joker Wolf

Female Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunar Wolf Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:07 pm

Oooohhh and anyone else who wants in the story, lemme know too.
Lunar Wolf
Lunar Wolf
The Joker Wolf

Female Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunar Wolf Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:52 pm

Wait a second o.o
Lunar Wolf
Lunar Wolf
The Joker Wolf

Female Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo Neko Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:59 pm

what?o.o
Momo Neko
Momo Neko
Neko Maniac

Female Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunar Wolf Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:23 pm

no ones commenting on the story TT^TT not Jay, Kat, Dark, Shiori, Timi, Lopez, Spirals, Razor, or anyone
Lunar Wolf
Lunar Wolf
The Joker Wolf

Female Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo Neko Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:51 pm

i'm sowwyDX......at least you have me here"i care!"^^
Momo Neko
Momo Neko
Neko Maniac

Female Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunar Wolf Fri Sep 03, 2010 1:37 pm

*raises arm and speaks in a manlyish voice* I care.
Lunar Wolf
Lunar Wolf
The Joker Wolf

Female Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo Neko Sat Sep 04, 2010 3:08 pm

^^ "Um ok but how are you going to help me?"
Momo Neko
Momo Neko
Neko Maniac

Female Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum