Anime Guru
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Similar topics
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum
Keiichi Anime Forever Anime News Fanart Wallpapers Forums Watch Anime Online Anime Fanfiction Anime Music Anime OSTs Anime OST

Anime Jukebox

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Broken book of dreams.

5 posters

Page 13 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down

Broken book of dreams. - Page 13 Empty Re: Broken book of dreams.

Post by KazumaSB Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:31 pm

You're welcome Smile

And again, I'm sorry it took me so long to read it all.
KazumaSB
KazumaSB
Anime God

Male Buffalo
Golden Tickets : 1725

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo Neko Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:53 pm

the only reason i kept up with the story is because i read it right when she updated it cause i'm also a slow reader
Momo Neko
Momo Neko
Neko Maniac

Female Dog
Golden Tickets : 4410
Location : I'm behind that tree over there. But I'm a ninja so you can't see me XD

Back to top Go down

Post by KazumaSB Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:03 am

Momo Neko wrote:the only reason i kept up with the story is because i read it right when she updated it cause i'm also a slow reader

Yeah that's what I will try do from now on too. Smile

KazumaSB
KazumaSB
Anime God

Male Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunar Wolf Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:39 pm

This thread was made over a year ago...

*wipes her eye* today is September 5th. 2011.

Exactly one year ago, Momo and Kat discuss over sharing/borrowing an anime.
I remember being at school, Momo handing Kat the anime, Kat jumping around like an idiot~ *smiles* So so happy, I didn't have a clue what they were talking about till I came home and well.. read the thingy.

two more weeks till my birthday.

Next, next Monday.

I love you guys so much..

Lunar Wolf
Lunar Wolf
The Joker Wolf

Female Pig
Golden Tickets : 3479

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo Neko Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:44 am

:] good times~
Momo Neko
Momo Neko
Neko Maniac

Female Dog
Location : I'm behind that tree over there. But I'm a ninja so you can't see me XD

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunar Wolf Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:58 pm

Yeah.. it was good at the begining.. seems like.. haha!
Yo ho ho! In a bottle down we go
Its my duty to chase that cutie!

Saw a girl who was shoving everyone around today. SHe came up to me, and started to put her hands on me,
"Bitch move," She said.
I growled at her, put on my crazy face, shoved her back and yelled, "Fuck with me and I'll play you like a game boy!" and got in her face, "Ninja, skin ya throw ya in the blender, chop-chop-chop! Ima motherfuckin pirate!!!" I screamed in her face.
She paled and backed off mighty quick, as she began backing up I started walking toward her, continuing with "Raise a white flag can't reach my level, back off girl before I getcha." My eyes were wild, and I didn't even have to fake a laugh.
"Yo ho, sorry bitch don't be calling my name, girl you think you can handle this? Do you think you rival up my fists?" I called after her as she turned around, skipping away.
"Yo ho ho bitch! With a bottle down you'll go!" panting "Aint yo duty to chase them cuties!" I cried after her.
Re-adjusting my back pack, huffing and ignoring all the crazy stares the kids around me gave, I spun around on my heel and walked right out wing 600.
"haha~! I love BOTDF~" I snickered and kept walking.

~~~

Johen caught up with me before I flew down the flight of stairs. "Luna!" he called. A nickname, "Wait up!" I sighed and turned around slowly, my imaginary tail wagging, my face heated with excitement after having scared off that bully, "yeah?" I called up as he found me.
"Can I walk you out?" He asked. I laughed and nodded. Johen was getting better at this whole, nice thing. We snickered and left outward.

Bright lights stung my pupils, I hissed softly and covered my face, wearing all black today, I bounced in my step laughing and singing about nothing. Spinning around and hopping up and down, I laughed harder at nothing. Johen looked at me concerned, his eyes locked on mine. "I swear you're on something" he spoke softly with a nervous laugh.
"Nope, just high on happiness," and thoughts of Jayson I mentally added. Today was good, I guess. So much fun~
Lunar Wolf
Lunar Wolf
The Joker Wolf

Female Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo Neko Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:20 pm

you go gurl~XD don't let people push you aroundX]
Momo Neko
Momo Neko
Neko Maniac

Female Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by KazumaSB Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:33 pm

Yeah! Go pirate Luna! Very Happy
KazumaSB
KazumaSB
Anime God

Male Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo Neko Thu Sep 08, 2011 5:05 pm

*gasps* that means me and Luna are Rivals because i'm a ninjaD:......<.<
Momo Neko
Momo Neko
Neko Maniac

Female Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunar Wolf Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:00 pm

*grins* I am a pirate
Lunar Wolf
Lunar Wolf
The Joker Wolf

Female Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by KazumaSB Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:07 pm

Yes you are, a pirate. Very Happy
Broken book of dreams. - Page 13 Chibi_12
KazumaSB
KazumaSB
Anime God

Male Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunar Wolf Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:15 am

Hooray! Very Happy
Lunar Wolf
Lunar Wolf
The Joker Wolf

Female Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunar Wolf Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:18 am

Mia is wandering through her wonder-land. Bare-feet, short dress, her thin limbs stood strong in the short gusts of cold wind. She crossed her arms, cheeks a light pink fromt he cold, grey eyes watery and sad.
"Winter is coming soon..." But soon, she smiled. Closing her eyes, she whispered a word, and slowly the world began to change.
Mia slowly falls backward, ignoring the cold wind as she slices through it. Letting her body vanish.

I am, a girl. I am, a human. I am, not you. I am, not real.
I am, dead. I am, forgotten. I am, begotten. I am, no one.

"Grandma?" her voice is shakey, soft but brittle. "Grandma, I'm sorry.." a hot tear slides down her cheek, Mia sniffles softly.
"Oh dear... Dear it's quite all right," her grandmothers voice is sad, stricken with grief.
Her on sobs however, are stifled.
"I thought.. I thought I was better," Mia whispered.
Body broken inside, spirit hanging by a strand of silk, Mia lays crumpled in her front yard. Despite her illness, she fought against it. She and her grandmother, moved away from their once cozy home, further south, for cleaner air.
The dull green grass, once bright and springy, now rustles against her. It makes Mia think of older happier times. She misses those days, when her body wasn't so.. weird.
But, she knows inside, she is dying. there is no escaping...
Lunar Wolf
Lunar Wolf
The Joker Wolf

Female Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunar Wolf Fri Sep 16, 2011 3:47 pm

Where am I to go, what am I to say,
Today, is my last friday of being fifteen.
So odd...

I awoke to the sound of humming. My tired eyes pried themselves open as blurred in the sudden light, my head ached. Where was I again? My mouth was dry as cotton, my limbs as heavy as lead. Had I been drugged?
The humming, was louder, varied in pitch, and it was then my weary eyes focused on the bright screen infront of me. Television, of course! But, how did it get on? I looked around, still feeling as if I were made of wet thick cement. My hand knocked into something, and in the dark, I tried to see what it was. A remote I was guessing.
What time is it..?
I peered through the slits of my eyes, to read in block numbers 4:15am glowing at me in red. The kind of red you imagine when the alarms would go off. Groggy, I groaned and flopped back on my bed. It was then, that I realized it was blazing hot in this room.
Lunar Wolf
Lunar Wolf
The Joker Wolf

Female Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunar Wolf Fri Sep 16, 2011 3:52 pm

I sat back up, annoyed, and quickly began to unbutton my top one by one, frantic but too sluggish to get the job done neatly, nor very efficiently. As my fingers fumbled to follow one another, I glanced up at the ceiling, as if the answer to my retardation was there. I saw nothing, of course. Nothing but the blank of my own thoughts at the time. My hair clung to the back of my neck, cheeks and shoulders, sweat made my clothes stick to my body, and exhaustion made it unbearable to lay there in it.
Goal achieved, I ripped off the top, then my tanktop, and let out an unnecassary loud sigh. Great, it's four in the morning, I feel drugged, and i'm sweating like a pig. My head is splittling and my body refuses to cooperate. What in the world!?
Lunar Wolf
Lunar Wolf
The Joker Wolf

Female Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunar Wolf Fri Sep 16, 2011 3:55 pm

Already aggrivated, I snarled when my body clumsily fell out of bed, from where I crawled my way into the bathroom, in complete darkness. I managed not to bumb into anything, luckily, but the cold tile still did not soothe me. Struggling, and with a lot of effort, I managed to pull myself to a standing position.
Thud.
Just wash your face, maybe wipe down your body, and go back to bed..
Thud.
Ignore it.. there is no one there..

As my hand blindly reaches up the wall, I reach around for the faucet, relieved when my hand met the cool steel.
SLAM!
I couldn't help but scream right as my hand had found the light switch. The scene around me shocked me so much, I was fully awake by then, or so I felt anyways. I could see myself in the mirror, one hand on the faucet, the other still grasping the lightswitch, half naked from the hips up anyways, eyes wide and panting. I could see my shower, directly behind me, the source of the sounds.
Drip..
Now it's dripping..?
Drip.. Drip..
Get out.. Get out now..!
But, I couldn't. I was frozen in place. The inside of my curtain seemed to be smeared in something. What could it be..? Blood..? I turned around extremely slowly, finding that my fingers had already found my hidden dagger taped to my secret hiding spot. hips pressed against cold marble, one timid hand reaches out for the closed, waving curtain.
Dont..
Drip.. Drip.. Drip..
Ignore it.. go away.. don't look.. dont...... look....
Lunar Wolf
Lunar Wolf
The Joker Wolf

Female Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunar Wolf Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:07 pm

Fear was vanishing as anger was filling, whatever was fucking with me at Four AM! was ABOUT to get a damn knife in their throat!
I grabbed the curtain by the skirt, yanking it up and out of my way, knife in my other hand as I instantly slashed it across the neck of-!
..my shower head.
"Are you fucking kidding me!?" I screamed into my shower. Aparently, I had forgotten to put the nozzle back onto its craddle all the way, so.. the thuding I heard, was it slipping bit by bit, the slam was from it falling, only so it could be bungee jerked by its hose, and slammed into the shower wall. The dripping, was excess water leaking down the hose.
"Damnit.. Damnit, Damnit!" I growled. Oh well, at least there wasn't a dead person in my shower.
Lunar Wolf
Lunar Wolf
The Joker Wolf

Female Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunar Wolf Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:20 pm

(Sorry for the small messages, computer was glitching, I was afraid it would shut off when I was in the middle of a big message
Lunar Wolf
Lunar Wolf
The Joker Wolf

Female Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by KazumaSB Fri Sep 16, 2011 7:43 pm

That sounds like it was scary. Shocked
KazumaSB
KazumaSB
Anime God

Male Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo Neko Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:48 pm

i would have pee'ed my pants right there....not joking and then i would cry then start laughing then i would hit the shower head in frustration then go back to bed <..>
Momo Neko
Momo Neko
Neko Maniac

Female Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by KazumaSB Sat Sep 17, 2011 8:53 pm

Yeah I think most people would have looked like this: Broken book of dreams. - Page 13 4160726852 Broken book of dreams. - Page 13 138951971
KazumaSB
KazumaSB
Anime God

Male Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo Neko Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:28 pm

XD that would be my face for a little bit then what i saod before would happen
Momo Neko
Momo Neko
Neko Maniac

Female Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunar Wolf Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:16 pm

><
Lunar Wolf
Lunar Wolf
The Joker Wolf

Female Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo Neko Tue Sep 20, 2011 5:31 pm

:] ok continue on please~ not trying to be pushy btw>.<
Momo Neko
Momo Neko
Neko Maniac

Female Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunar Wolf Wed Sep 21, 2011 6:55 pm

This current weekend, was amazing. I would not trade it for the world, I could not have been happier.
Friday:
Came home from school, so upset, keep in mind what kind of morning I had today, what with the non-existant dead body in my shower? Yeah, so with a huge lack of sleep, I drag myself through school. The sixteenth, what are Rinca and Innjeh doing? I wonder. My body aches and cries for rest, but, I force myself nonetheless through this gloomy day. Catching myself often rubbing my eye or mispelling a word, I think to myself, "I truly am so exhausted."
Following the lack of sleep, comes a bunch of tests, books of homework, eight classes and eight classes of work to do. So dull, today is. Kuu and Johen seem to be up to their usual antics, with Kuu stressing about his girlfriend, Johen managing family problems. Tot, our lesbian, however, seems normal enough.
I'm skipping classes 1-5 and heading strait to lunch. Kuu, Johen, Tot and I, sit at our usual table, Johen infront of me, Kuu to my right and Tot to my left. I pull out my magical lunchbox of wonder, and begin dumping its contents onto the table. It is not that I do not like my mothers home-prepped meals, it is just, I feel the need to give it away, because I know at home Kuu and Johen, don't have what I do... They need this more than I do, I think as I glance down sadly at my slight pudge. Hooray~... Johen talks about how he plans to spend the night at his girls house, and I tell him just how damn lucky he is, though I bet he doesn't realize it. Kuu talks about how depressing life is now, with his cheating girlfriend and lack of courage and strength to pry himself away from what is so painfully familiar, and Tot talks about her "love crush" everything is perfectly normal, on this gloomy, wet rainy Friday.
Lunar Wolf
Lunar Wolf
The Joker Wolf

Female Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next